Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Monk (DPS) - Yï

March 04, 2019, 11:05:11 pm
Read 2373 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Monk (DPS) - Yï
« on: March 04, 2019, 11:05:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character:
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Y%C3%AF/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Veljko, 19, Serbia, college

Class/Spec:

My main is windwalker and I'm more comfortable with tanking than healing when I'm needed to.
My gear is a bit out dated on my windwalker but recently I've gotten a good number of pieces that are all luckily bis.
I have all the bis/2nd bis azerite pieces for bm and mw

Agility and vers are currently the stats I need as a ww, for st, as for the dungeons and maybe some fights that have long aoe situations mastery gets a bit more important since I'll prio sck > blackout.
I open with golden plumage + sef + fotwt - xuen - tod - rsk (for sunrise technique) - fof - wdp - normal rotation afterwards.
For the rotation it depends a bit on what azerite pieces a ww uses, but mainly it's around timing sef with wdp and fof to maximize the damage.For aoe I always save my sef and then let the sck stack to 5 and then use it in stead of rsk and blackout, with fof.

Alts:

None on Kazzak, but soon.

Professions:

Alchemy and engineering.
Alchemy for 2h flask duration mainly and engineering for cloak glider kek.
I don't have any special recepies.

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding actively since ds with the main goal of clearing the hardest content even if I'm not
always successful.As for the recent expansions, I've been mostly getting curves and few mythic kills per tier, only 'recent' ce was on xavius, mainly because I was unlucky with the few guilds I was in since all of them stopped raiding after certain tiers ended.

Previous Guilds:

Currently I'm in RunningSkulls and the reason I'm planning on leaving it is because the guild leader decided that the guild will no longer raid since he can't find enough people to show up.I offered to help with recruiting and to poach players from some guilds that were on the same level but he was burned out and decided to call it.

During legion I was in Magespecters and Cornhub, was officer and was raid leading in both.Cornhub stopped raiding during maiden prog in tos and Magespecters stopped since a lot of people quit shortly before the bfa prepatch.

I was in a few guilds prior to Legion but those are alliance guilds since I switched to horde shortly before legion.

Availability:

I'm online from 1pm til ~3am-5am depending if I have to get up early the next day.However, every 2nd or 3rd week I go back to my parents' house for the weekend since I'm in college.I've checked the main raid schedule and it fits me perfectly.

Communication:

Yes I speak fluent English and I have ts3.I have a mic and I'm vocal.

Computer / Connection:

I have a solid pc, fps is ~50 during full raids, I don't dc at all.

Addons/UI:

Raid relevant addons - dbm (for timers pulls etc), tidyplates (I'm more comfortable with them than regular ui), ert (has many uses, notes for example etc), skada, gtfo(if I stand in stuff I don't see kek)

https://imgur.com/a/VlQGCxO

Other Games:

Mainly wow, league rarely, maybe apex sometimes, terraria / civ / eu4 when bored.

Why Iron Edge?

Firstly, it's a guild that fits my schedule perfectly.I'm looking for a guild that's not insanely hardcore and not fully casual, I'm very hyped and dedicated to progress in every tier and I feel like Iron edge has an established and very solid group of people with who I can hopefully fit in and progress with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm a very dedicated and vocal player.I actively give feedback without trying to act as an officer or someone I am not.I'll give my 100% no matter if it's the first or last pull.I play very actively and I take pride in what guild I'm in currently.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Last month was the first month in years that I was forced to take a break due to personal reasons, hence why my gear is outdated.
Thanks for reading through, cheers

March 05, 2019, 06:34:47 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Monk (DPS) - Yï
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 06:34:47 pm »
Hi Veljko,
Thanks for applying. Unfortunately we're not looking for a Windwalker at this point. We're at a point in BfDA where we're not really looking for more melee dps.
Good luck on your search for a guild!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:32:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

87 Guests, 0 Users