Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Daskelito

March 15, 2019, 09:25:03 pm
Read 2847 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Daskelito
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:25:03 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Daskelito
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Daskelito/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Henrik, 24, from Sweden! I'm studying to be a software engineer. My hobbies are building computers, playing tennis and hanging out with my friends. Besides of playing wow all day of course :D Also a huge WoW lore nerd.

Class/Spec:

Assassination currently as main since it's better for the last 3 bosses of the current tier. Playing outlaw for m+ and aoe encounters. Comfortable with playing both. Have about the same ilvl in both, ~410.

I cannot give you a static answer since it is always changing since gear scalability and meta changes. I use frequent simulation of my character in all environments (st, aoe, m+). I opmimize and import my stat weights into pawn ingame. I also understand that sims represent an ideal dps situation and all mechanics and the human factor is not counted in. The APL (action priority list) from sims provides the most optimized and well calculated way of rotation and will be the base of my own rotation when playing. When the APL doesn't cut it, I like to alter it and see what impact it has on my dps.

Alts:

Frost/Blood DK, 409 ilvl.

Professions:

I have herbalism and alchemy. Like to create my own flasks and always like when it proccs ;)

Raiding Experience:

Current progress is 6/9 M, have had some progress on mekka before disband. Have CE from uldir. Also have CE from all tiers of legion except last since i took a break. All CEs was on a world rank of approx 300-400. Have a much worse world rank on all the kills in BFA since the guild I joined was based on an IRL gang of friends as starter roster.

Previous Guilds:

Something Wrong, Stormscale in Legion. Left because I took a break from the game.
Divine Ancient, Kazzak in BFA. Toxic environment, people ninjaing loot, total idiot as RL/GM, didn't wanna be a part of it anymore.

Availability:

I have two part time jobs where I manage my schedule myself with provides me with enough flexibility to have good attendence. I play wow as much as I can which is almost always all day on my free days ^^

Communication:

I am fluent in english :) I have a good microphone and TS3. I am not afraid to speak when I see fit!

Computer / Connection:

I have a T H I C C battlestation. i7 7700k and GTX 1080, will not lag! :D
Have 60/10 internet with 15-25 ms. DC about twice a year.

Addons/UI:

Bigwigs for timers
Weakauras for alerts, CDs, buffs and dots.
Details for DPS, healing and other tracking.

http://imgland.net/file/Pz9IPyg2fjIyPwEunP0AunNA.png I have all my binds hidden and only mshow a duplicate of the abilities that have a CD, it's from my DK but it's the same on my rogue.

Unhidden:
http://imgland.net/file/LCEunCD92Pz8unaS8unPywunNQ.png

Other Games:

Dota, CS:GO (global :D), Age of Empires II

Why Iron Edge?

You seem interesting and have a nice mentality/philosophy for a good guild. :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

As a person I'm always in for the guild and want to do what is best for my team. I enjoy sitting out if it means better progress for the guild. I can take constructive critisism and always strive to improve. I'm very mathimatically oriented and my love for engineering help me in my ways of optimising. I also have experience in guild leading and management so I see myself having a good understanding of how it is to lead a guild and thereby see myself very understanding of the perspective of the guild as a whole.

I also like to pvp. Have 2.2k in 2s and 3s :)

I love playing m+ and will help with gearing alts and pushing keys. I am a chill and relaxed person that loves fun. :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I just wanted to explain my situation a little. Since DKs are scuffed wheelchairs right now I made the decision to reroll to something more relevant for raids and m+ and rogues seemed fun. Sadly the disband happened in the middle of the reroll and I haven't had the opportunity to log well. Only log I managed to achieve on my rogue was a grong try, just an attempt to try to convince that I at least somewhat know how to dps; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qYBKg8RQfby9DHjw#type=damage-done&fight=7

Also have some on my dk in 8.1. However they were almost all from progress kills and then I swapped char.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/daskedk#partition=1

A lot of missing logs since my guild did hidden logs for a while since some people couldn't handle logging on progress and ignored mechanics to dps and so on.

Thank you for considering me and sorry for the wall of text! Just wanted to clarify some tings.

March 16, 2019, 08:21:07 am
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Daskelito
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 08:21:07 am »
Hey Daskelito,

Decent apply, I'm just curious as how anyone can ninja loot in bfa, what with the current loot system?

Overall decent apply, an officer will get back to you with any questions they have for you. Your personal info reads like a dating profile though haha.

Regards

Vejeta
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:19:15 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

March 16, 2019, 11:55:18 am
Reply #2

Offline daske420

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 11:55:18 am »
We had a loot council system for the loot that were tradable. But people thought that they had the right to an item when they looted it, but also when someone else looted it. So when people got an item, they just insta equipped it, even though the rules were that the loot council should decide who to get it.

About the dating profile, I applied to multiple guilds, and some guilds asked for personal interests and hobbies so I just pasted the same answer here. :p

Sounds good, thanks.

March 16, 2019, 03:22:33 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 03:22:33 pm »
Wait so you have multiple guild applications at the moment?

If so are you prepared to cancel your other applications and leave ours as the only one? As a general rule and you can see a thread on these forums which ask exactly the same thing.

As for your former guilds loot Council it's kinda retarded, unless it's farm content good luck with getting people to hand peices over willingly.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

March 16, 2019, 09:13:16 pm
Reply #4

Offline daske420

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 09:13:16 pm »
Yes, I have applied to several guilds to increase my odds of finding one. I am not willing to cancel the other applications. I have apparently missed that rule.

Loot council worked very well for us for 1,5 tiers but then there came people who coudn't handle it. Sometimes you have to give loot away, and sometimes you receive loot from others. It's just about having the perspective that tradable loot is the guilds loot as a whole. A very simple teamplay/teamwork mechanic.

I've now had offers from other guilds, but thanks anyway for your consideration.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:56:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

76 Guests, 0 Users