Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Iril

March 17, 2019, 06:29:05 pm
Read 2729 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Iril
« on: March 17, 2019, 06:29:05 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Iril
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Iril/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Name is Ivar I am 23 y.o from Norway, and I am a student.

Class/Spec:

I pref dps, but might play tank in m+ if the qs are long. Main specc is dps and IL is 406 for both (I don't rly care about tanking that much so don't have specific gear for it).

Its a DH so I press 3 buttons over and over till the boss is dead, but mostly annihilation and death sweep, and the non demonic form spells that replaces them. I always finnish eye beam as it gives me more haste, unless ofc there are tacts I have to follow. I stack CDs as much as possible and time them with windows in the fight were I can utilize as much as possible.

Alts:

2 mages (1 horde 1 ally)
1 DH (ally)
paladin (horde)
rogue (horde)
warrior (horde)
hunter (horde)
druid (ally)
priest (ally)
Death knight (ally)
all are 120 and ILs from 375-393 or something

Professions:

On my main I have alch and encha to save some money on flasks and stuff. Also trying to make some money with it but AH is broken so don't rly try hard.

Raiding Experience:

I have been raiding on and off since TBC (was to young to raid in vanilla). start of MOP I raided with the guild that ended up on 3 place in the world for 10 man guilds. I only played with them in the start of MSV and stopped because 7 days raid week fucked up my studies. I don't have any high mythic achives wich is mostly due to me not wanting to raid several days a week and I have been a bit unlucky with guilds where ppl are replaced all the time and we have never rly had a propper team to take bosses down.  Atm I have 2 bosses on mythic and progressed quite a bit on jadefire.

Previous Guilds:

In BfA I have been in 2 guilds (Pink poney club and Ancient tempest) first one dissolved so left that one. I lost 2 weeks of raiding in the other guild due to some personal stuff at home so my DPS fell behind the rest of the gang so I stopped. Also the last guild had 3/4 raid days and I don't rly feel like that at the moment.

Availability:

Usually available after 17:00 as long as I am at home, holidays might not be available if I leave for some place and don't bring the computer.

Communication:

yes, yes and yes

Computer / Connection:

yes, no, pretty good, it is stable, ping is usually low and I very rarely disconnect

Addons/UI:

DBM, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools, Simulationcraft and details for raiding and some others for AH/day to day stuff

https://imgur.com/a/B5LZ98t

Other Games:

League, a few far cry games, assassins creed games, Rayman 2 the great escape ofc (best game ever),  and some other singleplayer stuff.

Why Iron Edge?

seems like a stable guild that prob wont go away any time soon, and I'd rly like to have a guild like that to clear content in a stress free environment.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I use all my salty toxicity in league so I am usually pretty plesant, I have a lot of free time atm so I am up for everything q:^)   and I am very good at coming online befor raid starts.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

A cute girl named Glacio

Last Words?

subscribe to pewdiepie?

March 17, 2019, 09:54:25 pm
Reply #1

Offline Glacio

• Guild Member

• I'm a model

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Iril
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 09:54:25 pm »
Cool dude, never raided with him but ive played alot of other games with him. Hes naturally talented at games and usually has a great mindset (except for when hes playing league) but everyone rages when they play dota like games. 
Hes got my thumbs up!
"But she was fat, so she probably doesn't have any diseases"

March 18, 2019, 01:01:52 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 01:01:52 pm »
Hello there.

Glad you finally decided to apply!

With a billion alts in the bag, do you focus more on your DH or just go FFA with what you feel it's good for you? Aka - you have these alts because you're bored and hope something will click or will you stick to the DH?

Ba dun tss!

March 18, 2019, 03:47:06 pm
Reply #3

Offline Iril

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 03:47:06 pm »
I focus the DH. Have all the alts becuase I for some reason like leveling and it's nice to have a few different chars if I should need them. plan is to stick with the DH but if some other class is needed I might change.

March 19, 2019, 02:05:18 pm
Reply #4

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 02:05:18 pm »
Okay then! :)

I'd like to offer you a trial. You can poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:43:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 0 Users