Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Tlover(its tealover, nothing to do with trannys)

March 24, 2019, 02:20:09 pm
Read 2787 times

Applicant

Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Tlover(its tealover, nothing to do with trannys)
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tlover(its%20tealover%2C%20nothing%20to%20do%20with%20trannys)/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Kustav Rist
28y old dude from Estonia. Got 3 kids n my own personal cleaning business. I work mostly during the day n spent time with my kids, enjoy my game during the evening. Other then that i go to gym every now n then and its pretty much it.

Class/Spec:

Its havoc dps, depending on a fight its either barrage or felblade or regular immo eyebeam.
I still need few trinkets to swap around for each spec since i got back to game just lately.
I dont play dh tank spec at all n got 0 gear for it. I got a tanky warrior n brew monk but i prefer dps-ing on DH n really like the rogue.

Same as in Uldir pretty much. I aim to balance Versatility/Crit/Haste out, while Versatility being slightly ahead. Always sim my character, stats are close and might change even if you only swap 1 item. As always, avoid Mastery, its shit.
Yet again its bit depending on a spec but overall u keep blade dance+immo n eyebeam on CD and use chaos as filler while generating fury with demons bite.
Opener should be something like: immolation aura (2sec before pull) > eye Beam > death sweep > meta (trinket)> death sweep > anni spam til 30 fury (Don't go below) > Eye Beam

Since felblade gives u shitton of fury u gotta pay attention to not overcap it. Especially ur dance already beeing on cd n felblade procs aka refreshes ur cd.
Opener is pretty much same since u still play demonic with felblade. aka u replace immolation aura with felblade in the opener.

Alts:

All my alts r 370-380 ilvl since i stoped playing in uldir and id say they r all irrelevent for now.
I am working on a rogue since i really enjoy the gameplay this ll mostly likely get geared soon.

Professions:

I ve alcemy n LW
Alcemy for flask extra hour obviously and lw to craft sick gear early in the content.

Raiding Experience:

I played rogue n prot paladin in early game tbc-cata and then i quit the game due school since i was very young.
I came back to wow in the end of legion just to get ready for BFA. I used to play some private server projects every now n then but overall i got nothing really to show off.
In bfa i found a guild taht was made out of successful pug n started raiding once again. Pushed some great rio score n managed to clear hc raid-everything was going great until we got some issues in company n i had to work in the evenings aswell. So my attendence stoped i wasnt very active n was eventually benched for ghuun progress. I managed to kill 7/8mythic but if u check on logs i killed some bosses 1-3 times mostly because i was logging twice a week pretty much. Eventually i stoped playing cause theres noway i could achieve anything anywhere with this attendence.
Now the business is doing fine again n i got back into the game. I am working mostly in office now(home) n allowed to game every evening.
I managed to clear hc BoD with some pugs so now i am looking for a guild to start mythic raiding.

Previous Guilds:

Project Nemesis was the 1st guild i used to play during season1 n which was formed out of pug. When i came back they disbanded.
Right now i am in a random guild from general taht does nothing.

Availability:

I am good to go with 100% attendence. Unless some birthday or other important thing happens at raidday its gonna be 100%. We usually take a week in the summer july/august where we travel to grandparents but other then that i am good.

Communication:

Yes and Yes and whats the reason of using TS when u got discord :S?

Computer / Connection:

Nope its all good, i bought new comp just for bfa a year ago, i got all settings maxed out n i am locked on 99fps.
avrage ms is about 40 id say. Other then that i am good.

Addons/UI:

Bigwigs, exorcus, elvui, WAs
I got alot more addons but Id say these 4 addons r most req. You can make a really good UI by just using these 4. By good i mean design ur own auras n boss announces how u like so never fail anything. Customize timers n all taht which works really well in raiding.
My Raiding UI :https://i.imgur.com/1OYSGnW.jpg
With exorcus assigments beeing on top left of the screen.
My m+ UI : https://i.imgur.com/fzm6QVc.jpg
I am not sure what u wanna know about *relevent keybinds* All off my spells r bound n all these keybinds r relevent n important :D?

Other Games:

I also play Counter Strike n Dota2

Why Iron Edge?

I am interested in a guild taht doesnt raid unlimited hours n is still succesful. Iron Edge seems like place i could fit.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am loyal n great player. I dont take critizism personally to get offended. I am looking to improve myself all the time. I am the guy who regulary looks at world top player logs to anylize them abit n try to improve myself. I am also following all updates n discussing DH things in community discords. I am deffo not the best player around there with 10y of experience but i am trying to get there.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I checked u out from wowprogress since i am lookin for a guild where i can actually progress mythic bosses rather then join farmraids.

Last Words?

Hope to hear from you soon.
-Tealover

March 24, 2019, 06:04:35 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Ba dun tss!

March 24, 2019, 06:13:45 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Hey Tlover.
Unfortunately we're not really interested in taking on any more demon hunters at the moment. Thanks for showing an interest and good luck on your search for a more suited guild!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:36:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 1 User
Naasty