Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - cámhazéuk

March 26, 2019, 12:27:14 am
Read 2450 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - cámhazéuk
« on: March 26, 2019, 12:27:14 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: cámhazéuk
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/c%C3%A1mhaz%C3%A9uk/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

cameron
swindon
n/a currently

Class/Spec:

i currently and always have played havoc, the main draw being the utility, versatility and especially the mobility; i am currently 392 ilvl

stats are variable and based on simulations to determine the current weights or each stat.

i follow the non chaotic transformation rotation as the azerite traits are currently better weighted better without for me;

opener/meta rot: imo on cd (under 110 fury) - rush - beam on cd(30-50 fury) - meta - bd/ds on cd - ann/cs when available - db to fill

roation: beam on cd (30-50 fury) - bd/ds on cd - imo on cd (under 110 fury) - ann/cs when available - db to fill

aoe: same as above however rush takes prio above ann/cs

Alts:

110 paladin from legion

Professions:

11 ench from legion and 100 alch from legion

Raiding Experience:

i started on aggramar with ethos, a casual raiding guild not focused on normal and marginally heroic, progressed to about 3/4 hc and realm transfered to defias bortherhood for mythic raiding with a guild my partner was in due to wanting a less casual and more focused and challenging raiding environment.
(nighthold cycle before tomb) there i joined the betrayed, upon which they had 2 teams, the first progressing heroic and the second on mythic. i was placed in the first and quickly built up reputation and progress, becoming raid leader/organiser and commanding the first team, i was strict but fair, removing some people who held back the group to an extremity, and pushing the rest. we went from unable to clear early/med heroic to clearing it fully and clearing mid mythic with my guidance.
we then progressed on tombs released to 7/9 hc until as detailed below.

this now leads me to why i left, their plans were for the first team to be casual, nothing more, however lacked the need for others in the higher team, upon my actions and furthering the first team to a boss or two behind  the second team they didn't like that, and offered me a spot on the second team; i declined as i'd put in extreme time, work and effort into what i saw was my team and friends to get them where they were and i felt i couldn't abandon them, and that progress was limitless for us in my eyes, and the potential to progress even further than the second team. this then caused debates and arguments between the higher ups, i was stripped of my role and kicked from the guild by one of the officers or something (not 100% sure what rank) who had large disagreements with me and was the main source of the issue; upon which i left wow for a god 2 years and i am now back.

Previous Guilds:

see above ^

Availability:

always available

Communication:

yes,
teamspeak can be acquired if needed, used to using discord
yes and yes.

Computer / Connection:

running a 1050ti w/ i3-6100, no issues and avg 80 fps
40ms latency avg

Addons/UI:

UI - https://imgur.com/a/vdRwTua

the main ones in regards to the raid itself would be dbm/FIS/GTFO/details

Other Games:

currently focused 100% on wow, however a very efficient COD player when i hop on my console.

Why Iron Edge?

upon checking wow progress i can see you're a social, active and focused guild; based on your recent kills, active guild members and attitude.

the current guild i am in has a lack of dedication and social aspect, both in raiding and in every other sense, and therefore i feel is not what i currently require respectfully

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i feel i can be a very good asset to your team, whether it currently be a social key pusher, hc raider or mythic raider. i push myself and others to be better, and have great previous raiding experience under my belt, and am ready for a fresh start after a 2 year break.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress, people talking in general i've heard your name thrown around before.

Last Words?

https://mentalfloss.com/article/58534/64-people-and-their-famous-last-words

the most witty thing i could come up with, my bad

March 26, 2019, 07:44:26 am
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - cámhazéuk
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 07:44:26 am »
Hi Camhazeuk,

Decent application, has alot of detail, we have had another application from a fellow current guild ie of yours, do you know each other and would this if we accept one of you and not the other be an issue?

Other than that I don't have any questions but an officer may well have.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

March 26, 2019, 02:30:45 pm
Reply #2

Online Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - cámhazéuk
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 02:30:45 pm »
Hey Cameron, Thanks for showing an interest in Iron Edge.
We would be unable to offer you a a position in the main raid team due to no real demand for another Demon Hunter, so as a main raid application, I will have to decline it.
If you're interested in joining Iron Edge as a social then say so and we will continue to review the application.

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:34:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 2 Users
Shimmar, hemoroidtv