Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Bázingá

March 27, 2019, 09:00:52 pm
Read 2345 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Bázingá
« on: March 27, 2019, 09:00:52 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Bázingá
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/B%C3%A1zing%C3%A1/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hi,
My name is Arturas I am 25 years old i am currently living in the UK, originally from Lithuania. I have been playing world of warcraft, for a while usually was focused on pvp aspect of the game however recently transfered to pve content

Class/Spec:

I play warlock, so i cannot say I only play one spec as that would be waste of class I change specs, based on the fight we are going to do depending on which will benefit the most

Warlock as a class is all about control of your shards, depending on a spec defirent rotation will be in play. As a lock you want to get most of your burst windows regardless of a spec you play as.

Alts:

Darknened Shadow priest

Professions:

Alchemy/herb can change if required and level up quickly

Raiding Experience:

Used to raid, as a druid tank back in warlords, i skipped legion as expansion as I did not enjoy it at all.
Currently this expansion i have 6/8M in uldir 3/9M in Battle

Previous Guilds:

Equinox - not enough players guild breakdown.

Availability:

I would be available for most of the raids, if I am not available I will let you know in advance

Communication:

Yes, i speak proficient in english and I do have discord, can download teamspeak if required

Computer / Connection:

Yes, I do not disconnect unless it something unsual which has not happened in long time, i do not lag

Addons/UI:

SUF, Bigwigs, Detail, Wa, Quartz, Grid, Bartender.

Other Games:

Only wow atm

Why Iron Edge?

https://imgur.com/lBNA1iR

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I will always be in raids and on time, if required I do not mind rerolling for needs of the guild I will volunteer to sit out if that is required for progress or if you feel i do not preform well enough - not to drag the team down I am progress focused - I do my work before raid And i make sure I am always ready. I am not afraid of saying my thoughts and suggesting things if I think they might improve progression

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoWprogress

Last Words?

I would like to be part of your team. I could not link armory for what ever reason it did not let me change the link. If you need any aditional iformation from me do not hesitate to contact me at Btag littlethingy#2730

March 27, 2019, 10:47:37 pm
Reply #1

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Bázingá
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 10:47:37 pm »
Hi there,

I am sure our range dps officer will respond shortly, but a couple of questions from a fellow lock;

* do you have any logs that you can share within battle?

* what’s you think locks bring to a raid and what is your overall rotation, as you mention 3 specs so would be a waste to not play all of them, how do you balance your gear to be competitive on 3 fronts

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:37:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

58 Guests, 4 Users
Lethys, Chelly, Cnackaa, Deodu