Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Kinar

April 04, 2019, 09:17:10 pm
Read 3328 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Kinar
« on: April 04, 2019, 09:17:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Kinar
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kinar/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi name is Rasmus, im 27 of age and danish. currently working in retail and therefore my working hours dont apply to the norm for wednesday raiding etc. however im planning to start studies in marketing and finanse after summer so there might be some more freetime ahead. *fingers crossed*, therefore i was hoping to take up a social spot in your guild to socialize and get to know everyone and see if this is a place for me.

Class/Spec:

Im playing shaman because its a class that ive played for a long while on and off.. and i always fall back on it, i like the diversity the class has to offer and the perks there comes with it, not only  does it support a number of dps roles but the overall toolkit of the class it gives to a raid makes it one of the stronger hybrid dps - im currently elemental as its the strongest of the two specs and i also enjoy the ranged aspect as it provides me with more roles and jobs during raids, however im not one to say no to focus on my singuler role as dps.

Alts:

As an alt i have a warrior which i love and will always like, the mobility and "me hulk me smash" mentality is something that i feel everyone can enjoy, to me its just one of the funnier class fantasies that have grown on me and i want to play it more and more...

Link to warrior armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/kinars

Professions:

My professions are focused around a combination of what i feel is profitable and also what is currently the one that can gear/gives me an edge on new content. - im trying my best to keep everything up to date as best i can.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

i have multiple cutting edge kills and experience in semi high end raiding in general, having been in multiple top 200-300 guilds as i will mention in the next question.

PvPwise i have nothing to show other then a casuel 1750 in 3s since im not the biggest fan of pvp anymore.

Previous Guilds:

High status(Kazzak), Civitas(Ravencrest), Ninth Order(Frostmane), Epoch(multiple realms duo to transfers).

In general the reason ive left the previous guilds is because of toxicity, i dont mind the average bander but when it starts to get passive agressive and the "leaderships" turns a blind eye to straight up bullying of members, i know that the place isnt one i want to be in.

Availability:

as stated in the top section my work makes it so i work late hours during wednesday which makes me unavalible on that day... most of the week days im free from 18:00 onward.

Communication:

i would put myself on a decent 7/10 when it comes to my english, to the other questions then yes i can listen, currently dont have ts3 installed (discord has been the new pug thing) but it can be installed. and i do have a microphone i can use.

Computer / Connection:

My system is pretty decent, internet is above the 100/50bit, its pretty stable however one can never account for random issues that could be happening, however i have no known issues with my connection.

Kazzak ping is : 27home 24world.

Addons/UI:

Elvui because it has a good utility, its easy to use and the setup makes it decent to keep track of unitframes etc.

Exorsus raid tools, to track notes, raid cooldowns etc.

Weakauras to track CDs, interrupts, boss mechanics and all other goodness.

Bigwigs to show tracker for fight mechanics and their usage of abilities.

Other Games:

Usually i play alot of ps4 with my friends, alot of shooters like bf4, division 2, Anthem etc.

for computer i stick to the more casuel RPG games such as witcher, Subnautica, fallout, dragon age etc.

Why Iron Edge?

I believe you have a stable core and alot of nice people in your guild if u have been around for that many years, also you seem to offer alot of good things for a guy like myself who wants to play with people who have a hivemind when it comes to playing games.

TL:DR, you guys seems like a decent sort and i have a friend who is on trail in one of your raiding teams that speaks highly of your guild, which made me want to apply for it.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

a guy who will go above and beyond for friends and family, i can offer experience and help to whoever asks for it.
if my guild needs me for something specific i will do my best to provide the needs, whatever the request might be.
i play the game to have fun and i would like the people i play with to have fun aswell.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

My friend *Brexìt* or wakkit as i know him as, sugguested your guild to me. i had a look at your wowprogress and thought it looked like something i would want to be a part of.

Last Words?

ive had a habbit of playing multiple toons to support the needs of the raidteams ive been a part of. however i would like to keep that to a minimum as i havent had any luck with it so far in any perspective :)

April 05, 2019, 03:48:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Kinar
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 03:48:34 pm »
Hey there, Rasmus.

Can you get your friend to vouch for you with a short message here?

Other than that, pretty decent application :)
+1 from me!
Ba dun tss!

April 06, 2019, 07:38:00 pm
Reply #2

Offline Wakkit

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 07:38:00 pm »
Sigh... fiiiiiiiiine.

+1... I guess.

(In all seriousness though, hes a very nice guy)

April 06, 2019, 11:40:42 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 11:40:42 pm »
Well then.. should poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome aboard!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:30:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users