Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Monk (Tank) - bemoo

May 20, 2019, 05:28:37 am
Read 2838 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Monk (Tank) - bemoo
« on: May 20, 2019, 05:28:37 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: bemoo
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/bemoo/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

bassem ,34 ,egypt ,renting apartments ''landlord'', not married , got alot of time to waste on wow since my work isnt making me busy at all

Class/Spec:

main is bm 418 ilvl , offspec is mw 412 ilvl ''enjoy healing sometimes when i feel like chilling'' , i dont like to play ww cuz i didnt like .

as monk i prefer to focus on vers. > crit , cuz i prefer to minimize damage taken and trying to push more on dps . rotation always using keg smash on cd and prefer to use breath of fire after to reduce damage taken by its dot and same for blackout strike to keep stacks of elusive brawler high as possible to dodge some of boss autos & always refreshing rushing jade wind just for some dps and spamming tiger palm to keep my energy from capping & to keep my brews always ready since its reducing their cd everytime i use it ''always spamming tigers even more during hard encounters to minimize damage taken and manage my stagger so i dont get much from its dot so healers wont suffer'' and for sure always keep ironskin brew always up cuz its the main tanking mechanic and only one i have on monk , and using purifying brew only to keep my hp high and not spamming it so i can keep my hp at a point that damage getting from stagger and healers hots r almost the same + dodging getting from my passive will make me a solid tank . wont try to explain when to use my fortifying brew or zen meditation cuz tbh those r more about covering from fuck ups and hard to depend on them except for cheesing a big damage or less damage at some point depend on the boss im tanking .

Alts:

dk blood :vodge  ''killed mekka with it ''
warrior : bomza ''was an option if i need to try him on mythic but its low ilvl 405''
dh : bemota ''made latly to have fun with it on m+ and prepairing it for 8.2 since dh veng will have good uffs making it playable ''
got all other tanks but with low ilvl and a rogue

Professions:

got alchemy enchanting inscription herbing ... just to cover my needs on scrolls pots flasks enchants and even to make gold .

Raiding Experience:

started raiding as mythic at legion ''tos'' always been playing as a tank since i like that role on all games . but i didnt get to cutting edge cuz of that role and its hard to find guilds that need it + i had a horrible luck during that time i was on twisting nether since i been into alot of disbands. so i get to as far as i can during legion and at bfa i got to zul at uldir sure before guild got disbanded ''wasnt the first guild that got disbanded '' at bod killed all bosses to jaina but  got some rl problems so i asked them to bench me cuz i couldnt continue progressing ''rl prblems + having a horrible pc made me need a break for 4 weeks to fix everything and clear my head''

Previous Guilds:

panda next door . got some pc problems + rl problems so i asked them to bench me and make me social cuz i needed time to fix things and buy a new pc .

Availability:

im free everyday starting from 5:00 pm . and if i had anything on rl that will make me late or even cant attend ''like emergency thing on rl'' , will always let rl or officer knows about it.

Communication:

i have discord , just didnt try teamspeak except once before . sure got microphone and its working good .just im always on push to talk so u wont hear me talking alot cuz im always quiet unless i need to call for something.

Computer / Connection:

had some before but i fixed all of them before i decide to raid again .and just bought a new computer that can raid with it at 4 without having any drop on fps ''didnt try to raid at max with it cuz noneed for that ''

Addons/UI:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dt0x77&s=9#.XOIZ2cgzaUk

elvui weakaura DBM RClootc. +what rl need us to use like for example angry assignments
elvui cuz mainly i need to see everything close to middle like boss hp ,my hp , debuffs , buffs , other tank hp and follow boss threat by seeing boss target all the time.
Weakaura to track everything i need
DBM to follow everything timing and other calls like warnings
rcloot. sure cuz im on a guild and must see if i can give gear or get some from others
last one always depends on which addon they need to manage groups or cds for the boss and i need to check it to follow our strategy .

Other Games:

sometimes i play 2 or 3 games of LoL just to remember its sickness then never do it again for monthes xD.

Why Iron Edge?

as guild progress i see that u r at 8/9 bod so i wanna join u guys on it and hope we enjoy time until we kill her and for future raids if im good enough to stay with u for future raids or even expansions.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

attendance and respecting for everyone and for rules too . maybe i can be good enough so u can depends on me on future progress as a solid tank , who knows :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress checking about recruits

Last Words?

sorry about trying to explain everything but im trying to be honest and let u know everything about me from that application so u will have everything u need about me on it . last thing my name on twisting nether was tandoori if u wanna check anything from old times and as vodge ''dk'' was the same name since it was my main since i started progressing as tank during legion.

May 21, 2019, 10:14:06 pm
Reply #1

Online Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Monk (Tank) - bemoo
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 10:14:06 pm »
Hi Bemoo,

Nice application, don't apologise for putting the effort in!

Apologies our officer in charge for this role within the raid team hasn't came back to you yet, I believe he may currently be christening every room of his new house. Once he has finished with that I'm sure he will have some questions for you.

Good luck on the apply

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 22, 2019, 10:30:09 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Monk (Tank) - bemoo
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 10:30:09 pm »
Hey there, Bassem.
Thanks for applying. We have just had a monk tank rejoin our roster after having a short break. Because of this, we won't really have a spot for another, unfortunately.
I appreciate the honesty and effort you have put into the application and wish you the best of luck on your search for another raid team.

If you would like to stay in contact incase a spot reopens, you are welcome to add me on battle.net Shimmar#2988.

Thanks,
Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:43:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

91 Guests, 6 Users
kodin, blodak, Paul, Vejeta, Setavai, klikbangklak