Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Zelrath

May 22, 2019, 01:32:10 am
Read 3018 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Zelrath
« on: May 22, 2019, 01:32:10 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Zelrath
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Zelrath/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Hi there, my name is Alin I'm a Romanian curently living in the UK. I work part time and do kickboxing during the week so weekend raiding is perfect for me especially Sunday night raiding.

Class/Spec:

I mained MM since the beggining of the expansion even though it wasnt perfect in 8.0 but I tried to play what i like and did it pretty well, BM felt too boring and i don't really like having a pet (i know a hunter that doesnt like pets wow) I guess i really like the idea of a ranger/marksman (i'm a lore person yes). Also played survival for a while quite a nice spec but as i said earlier prefer the Marksman. My current ilvl is 413 so i only need a few pices from mythic raiding atm and the fun of doing mythic raiding ofc.

I've only started maining a hunter in BFA (played as an alt in Legion), but let's be honest these days the classes aren't even remotly what they used to be, so none of them really seem that hard to play, you just have to give it a while to get used to it and i've had about 6 months till now. Easily do 20k dps atm. Main stat for MM is mastery atm, get most of them aimed shots in!

Alts:

Oh I've got loads, had a bit of a problem picking a main lately xD. I've got 7 120's, 2 on the horde side 4 alliance, but im guessing you care about horde so they are a monk and a rogue both at about 380 ilvl since pugging raids and M+ aint that much fun.

Professions:

Alchemy and Herbalism at 150 both with maybe 2-3 things not having 3 stars yet.

Raiding Experience:

I've raided in TBC for the first time Kara mostly was a bit hard since it was a private server aswell, joined retail for WotlK, and started raiding more often in Cata for a few months, after that guild disbanded and i havent really looked for another. Tried now with BFA, had 2 previous guilds but both used people from pugs and were massively recruiting still, our raid times had to suffer cause we had to find people after wipes and so on so i decided to quit them.

Previous Guilds:

I've pretty much talked about this in the topic above lol.

Availability:

As i mentioned at the begging i work part time and do kickboxing 3 days a week so i have quite a bit of free time id say and usually free weekends this is why im going for the weekend raider if that will be okay with you.

Communication:

I can definetly speak very good english but I thought everyone uses discord now haha, wont be a problem if you use ts3 i will donwload it.

Computer / Connection:

Intel Core i7 7700 Quad Core Processor
-Kingston 120GB SSD & Seagate 1TB HDD + M2 500 GB
-16 GB ram
-Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB
Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
Mic: Arozzi Microphone
Monitor: Acer GN276HLbid 27" 1920x1080 TN 144 Hz 3D
Also waiting on a second monitor cause the first one they've sent me was faulty.
Torrent downloads go for about 7 mb/s i sometimes stream aswell and everything is smooth.

Addons/UI:

Oh thats alot of them:ive got 31 in total ill mention the important ones like DBM, details, arenateamtraker(for interrupt timers), angry keystones, method dungeon tools, raider io, instance portals to know where the raid entrance is if i get accepted (joking ofc).
UI SS: https://imgur.com/a/WW2HBwI

Other Games:

Usually some League of Legends, a bit of csgo or blackops 4 till the cheaters kick in and i just quit xD.

Why Iron Edge?

Raiding times are really good for me, you seem to have decent progress and to be non-elitist which suits me perfectly, I like to have progress in wow but not be mega stressed about it if you know what i mean. Also i like that you dedicated your time to having a website and not just ask me 3-4 questions in game and bam invited as my other 2 guilds were in BFA.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Outstanding dps ofc, i look up tactics before bosses, listen to criticism and take it well if im being told nicely haha. Some potions from my alchemy lab and hopefully a good time.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wow forums

Last Words?

Im not dying yet so no last words from me will hear more if you decide to take me on, thank you!

May 22, 2019, 11:15:30 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Zelrath
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:15:30 am »
Hello Alin.

We have a decent number of romanians in the raid team/guild. So you wouldn't be alone here.

I do notice that you don't have a lot of mythic experience and seeing how the Weekend Raid is currently 5/9, would you be ok with more bench time this tier, until we all start from scratch in 8.2?

Looking forward to your reply.
Ba dun tss!

May 22, 2019, 01:21:23 pm
Reply #2

Offline Zelrath

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 01:21:23 pm »
I'm glad to hear about the other romanians tbh, most of my friends have quit now so im glad there's maybe new people for me to meet. Yes that is okay, who knows maybe some nights you'll have a spot open.

May 24, 2019, 03:05:15 am
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 03:05:15 am »
Very well, then.

I'd like to offer you a trial. Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

May 24, 2019, 03:20:17 am
Reply #4

Offline Zelrath

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 03:20:17 am »
Thank you for accepting me, will do ^^

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:48:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 1 User
kodin