Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Nemiron

May 29, 2019, 08:07:02 pm
Read 3572 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Nemiron
« on: May 29, 2019, 08:07:02 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Nemiron
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Nemiron/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hello, it is me who is Nemiron aka Dimitri. I am 24 years old and live in good ol Sweden, more specifically in the glorious city of Gothenburg. In my daily life I work as a software developer and finishing up some courses at school so I can finally graduate.

I also have a significant other who I spend some amount of time with on a regular basis.

Class/Spec:

I play retribution paladin for two reasons. First of all I love the aesthetics, it's fucking awesome. Ever since I was a little kid, I loved being the holy guy who runs around and kills evil shit using the light.

Gameplay-wise, I like playing retri because the rotation is relatively simple and the class has always had a lot of utility. I love dispelling crucial diseases or LoHing someone at the exactly right time to save them.

Alts:

Dima, 120 mage. Haven't touched it at all since I dinged it and probably wont. Otherwise I have some 110s but who cares. If I will level up one of them at some point which is highly unlikely it will be a rogue.

Professions:

Herbalism/Alchemy and not that I'm aware of. I have flasks and I have potions. That's all you need right?

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Raided mythic with you guys in WoD for a few tiers. Hopefully someone remembers me as not being a complete idiot or this will be embarrassing.

Raided heroic and tryharded mythic+ keys in Legion with a bunch of IRL friends. Eventually we turned our heroic guild into a mythic guild and went relatively deep considering many people were first time raiders.

Raided mythic in Tomb of Sargeras up to and including Maiden of Vigilance and Antorus up to and including the Coven of Shivarra.

Previous Guilds:

Gezimet Party - This was the guild I started with my IRL friends. Left mostly because I got tired of the game and IRL commitments got in the way so I wasn't really interested in putting down the time being a guild leader/officer, raiding mythic, and balancing IRL shit.

I HAVE MANA LOST - My current guild, those of us who were more casual started up a new IRL guild in BfA but it never really got the same critical mass of people and we found BfA pretty boring so nothing really happened there. Will leave asap if I get invited since no one I know is playing.

Availability:

To be honest I wont log in much at all and mostly sporadically during the evenings on weekdays and perhaps a few hours on the weekends. Just bought a sub again so I will see how long BfA holds my interest but I'm definitely not planning on getting burned out by playing too much.

Communication:

Yes, yes, yes. Though isn't Discord the new hot thing?

Computer / Connection:

I have a pretty good computer and nice internet. Haven't had any issues yet. But there is a first time for everything.

Addons/UI:

DBM, Details!, MythicPlusTimer seems like the relevant ones to mention.

My UI: https://i.imgur.com/UW02OaK.jpg

Other Games:

Play Starcraft 2 sporadically (Protoss squad) and try to keep up my muscle memory. Sometimes I play vanilla WoW on a "non-official" server.

Why Iron Edge?

I was a member before and from what I remember it was a cool guild with some nice guys and some nice banter. There seems to be a sense of camraderie which pugging with randoms can not replicate. I hope to find people who want to run some keys approprate for my ilvl while shooting the shit and maybe joining a normal/HC alt run sometimes for the heck of it.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Nice personality, some "edgy but within acceptable bounds" banter, ability to contribute to group content in a meaningful way.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was in Iron Edge before)))

Last Words?

I'm gonna be honest, right now I am really inclined to play Classic and BfA is more of a pre-hype thing for me. I've even taken out vacation days to play Classic (what a madman!) so I am not able to guarantee that I'm going to be playing BfA for a long while or much at all, which is why I am applying for a social spot I guess.

May 29, 2019, 11:40:54 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Nemiron
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 11:40:54 pm »
Just going to leave this here.

There was an adult one somewhere still on the forum buut... i cant find it, yet...

Good luck on the apply

You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 29, 2019, 11:57:32 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nemiron

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 11:57:32 pm »
What a hot guy

Thanks for the luck <3
"In my spare time I go out with friends (and smoke some weed ofc :P)."

"Shame the helicopter chick died though, i loved her (and her tits, my god they could have added some extra 3D to those)."

"Sorry I'm retarded :P"

- Quotes from a truly wise man

May 31, 2019, 01:08:03 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 01:08:03 am »
Hey nemiron, welcome back!

You can poke an officer for an invite.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:00:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 1 User
Stepan