Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mythic+ Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Ceodru

June 02, 2019, 04:08:19 pm
Read 2901 times

Applicant

Mythic+ Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Ceodru
« on: June 02, 2019, 04:08:19 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a Mythic+ member.

Character: Ceodru
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Ceodru/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Mythic+

Personal Info:

Name: Kerem
Work: Working at a Hotel as Front desk Supervisor

Class/Spec:

Im playing Healer Druid since I started with this game. It was always fun and overall good raid healing.

This character is my main and I started leveling and gearing it up again since I was in Canada and had to play in the US servers.

Alts:

I have another druid in the US servers, because I lived in Canada for a year. I leveled it while I was there and made some raid and mythic + progress.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/Ceodru

I had several alts in Cataclysm. they are waited to be leveled nowadays :)

Professions:

Alchemy + Herbalism. I was always the cauldron master :) They both are on full skill level with 3 stars on all Flasks and Cauldron

Mythic+ Experience:

the highest I did was +10 in the US server.

Previous Guilds:

I havent played through pandaria, draenor and Legion. My last serious Guild was you guys, Iron Edge when you were back in Dunemaul in Cataclysm.

Availability:

I am a tourism worker so I work in shifts. that is why I offer myself always as a substitute/back up player, beacuse I might end up in another shift. And as a back up, I am a quick learner and over all a decent healer.

Communication:

All can be arranged. right now I do not own a microphone. Since I moved back from canada I had to leave some stuff behind.

System / Connection:

I just got a new connection. I now play with 30-70 ms with 50-60 fps

Addons/UI:

I use DBM, Clique, ElvUI, WeakAuras and Skada

Other Games:

Now and then some Football Manager or some strategy war based games.

Why Iron Edge?

I played with Iron Edge in 2011-2012. I enjoyed the atmosphere back then and would like to join atleast as a social member and progress some mythic + and even raid if needed.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

A friendly attitude and a strong back up healer

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

I know Iron Edge back from Dunemaul

Last Words:

I'd be happy to be a part of a great community again and hopefully back you up whenever I can.

June 02, 2019, 09:02:05 pm
Reply #1

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

Re: Mythic+ Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Ceodru
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 09:02:05 pm »
I remember you, if interested a bunch of us oldies are doing heroic raiding 3h/week. M+ team I'm not sure if the status, but I'm guessing they were aiming for 15+ keys at minimum

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 01:10:58 pm by Lockstarz - Paul »

June 03, 2019, 12:30:06 am
Reply #2

Offline Ceodru01

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 12:30:06 am »
Nice thanks:) Like I said in my application. I cannot promise everytime to be there because of work but I definitely would be interested when Im there to be a back up.

Im looking more being socially active and go into raids and Mythic+ if I am needed. I really would love to be there all the time but work might be in the way sometimes.

Maybe I should've posted this application under "social applications". Sorry!  :D

The thing is I am interested in being around for all the action as much as I can.

June 03, 2019, 10:12:28 am
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 10:12:28 am »
Hi ceodru do you no longer have access to kerem_***@windowslive.com? So you can use your old account?

Bears like alts!

June 03, 2019, 01:11:58 pm
Reply #4

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 01:11:58 pm »
I remember you, if interested a bunch of us oldies are doing heroic raiding 3h/week. M+ team I'm not sure if the status, but I'm guessing they were aiming for 15+ keys at minimum

I will click the right button this time... apologies...

Hi Kerem,

Thanks for the application, after overlooking your gear and level of experience in M+ I would say your a bit behind on both to just those members who part-take in M+ as Skin as mentioned we're trying to push 20 that has a gear level and more important experience of dungeon and its deadly mechanics. 

That said I can see from your history of previous member of IE, and vouched by members of the guild I am sure we can offer at least a social spot to you, and if you are serious about M+ in 8.2 when the next seasonal affix will be here and everything reset if you have worked on the gear part in readiness for it, we can get you involved with the members who find it fun to push themselves through keys together.

Thanks Paul

June 03, 2019, 01:31:50 pm
Reply #5

Offline Ceodru01

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 01:31:50 pm »
Hello. Thanks for your replys.

First to Grax; no I dont have access with my old email. I dont know why. maybe I put the password wrong. but you can go ahead and delete it if you have access.

Second to Paul; being a social member would be great. Maybe if you do calenders I can sign in for events and get chosen if needed.

Thanks for all the people vouching to me. It would be great to be part of the IE community again.

June 03, 2019, 10:09:39 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 10:09:39 pm »
I have merged your accounts. so your old posts are now registered to your new account.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:01:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

69 Guests, 1 User
Spetsnaz