Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Hatememore

June 25, 2019, 07:07:27 pm
Read 2241 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Hatememore
« on: June 25, 2019, 07:07:27 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Hatememore
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Hatememore/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Valention, Bulgaria, 29 y old (nearly 30), Graduated - Finance and working as a Process Lead (leading 150 people) in one of the biggest IT distribution companies - Ingram Micro

Class/Spec:

I'm playing only Havoc since BFA but haven't really played in BFA. Last time I was pushing, I was 7th BM/MM hunter which was my main back then in the world logswise in Nighthold.
My ilvl equipped is 413 which is fine considering the fact that I haven't really raid or even try raiding in BFA but the patch 8.2 seems promising so I will play a lot so I can be one of the best with my class once again.

Stats are different, mostly everything is viable except Mastery but it will be buffed in 8.2 so it could be viable as well but I doubt it. I'm siming my character after every item and then deside what to stack/enchant/gem.

1) AT + IA + Meta + BD + EB + CS + BD + CS + CS + CS + BD + IA and etc
2) AT + IA + EB + BD + META + EB + BD + CS + CS + CS + BD + IA and etc

These 2 options are viable, depends if I got the trait which is resetting my EB after Meta usage or not.

Alts:

I have my BM hunter always available but I enjoy it mostly for Raids cuz it is easy and I can focus on mechanics which requires solo soaking, slowing/traping adds and etc.The ilvl is 406 ilvl but it will be easy to gear it up in 8.2. I just prefer to do m+, arena and raids with the same characters because I don't have that many time anymore like in the past.

Professions:

I don't really care about professions. I can lvl them up but I don't have time for farming recipes or ingridients for them. I prefer to do m+ or arenas instead of care about professions.

Raiding Experience:

I've played all roles but I'm way too bored of tanking and healings these days. It is just not fun anymore, blizzard did everything possible to delete these main roles from the game, at least that's my opinion. I've a couple of Ahead of the Curves, I always get it, if I play and I'm always top dps with the best logs for my class. I prefer to do the main mechanics, soaks, slows, CCs and etc as well because I know that I won't fail or if I fail, I fail only once.

Previous Guilds:

I haven't raider Legion (only pugging hc with total randoms). In Legion, I have been in Fam on Agamaggan/Emeriss.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/agamaggan/Fam/rating.tier23

Availability:

I'm free every day after work around 19:30 Server time till 01:00. On the weekends, all the time.

Communication:

My English is Okay but are you really using TS in 2k19?! Kappa :D Yes, I can use my microphone and I prefer it for m+ and arena as well. Discord ftw :D

Computer / Connection:

No issues, my settings are on 7-8 and my game is running with 100+ fps.
I don't have any ping, I guess my ms 25-35 MS is not that bad.

You can see both FPS and MS on my link on the next field. Will add them to the screenshot of my char UI

Addons/UI:

I hate using a lot of addons. I prefer the customer UI cuz I'm using it from TBC and I'm used to it.
I use whatever is needed for raids mainly - AA, DBM, Azerite tools, Big Debuffs, Details, M+ timer, Omnibar, OmniCC, Pawn, Raider.io, RClootCouncil, Simulationcraft, WA 2

https://imgur.com/etlUsYo + fps
https://imgur.com/YHIj9ww + ms

Other Games:

None. I was no lifing in WoW for 10 years, I never had time for another game :D

Why Iron Edge?

One of your raid members said that you are very decent guild so I've decided the join and I love your meetings. If you have any in the future, I would love to join, if you invite me to the guild of course.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Top performance - M+, Raid, PvP - no fails at all or least less then most of the people

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was spamming in trade chat and one of your members told me to try and apply :)

Last Words?

I won't let you down like I never let anyone down who gave me chance in the past

June 27, 2019, 02:41:13 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Hatememore
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 02:41:13 pm »
Hi Valention,

We like what we see so we would like to offer you a trial.
Feel free to poke an officer for an invite!

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:59:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 0 Users