Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Avílle

June 26, 2019, 12:17:26 am
Read 3873 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Avílle
« on: June 26, 2019, 12:17:26 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Avílle
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Av%C3%ADlle/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hi my name is Sebastian, I'm from Denmark and I'm 24 years old. I work full time in a music/IT company.
I played wow since vanilla and for some reason I'm still here.

Class/Spec:

I play the best spec for the fight, but generally feel best with holy (1-3-1-3-3-3-3). However, I've played disc whenever it was needed and I'm currently playing it (3-3-3-3-3-1-3). My ilvl for both specs  is currently 411 (low, read "Alts" section) since I just cleared mythic BoD with some friends (this week).

(healing rotations can vary a lot :( )
Holy:
The playstyle is pretty straight forward and is very react based. Your CDs are strong and doesn't need much preparation (other than being a bit wheelchair). I usually try to combine Divine Hymn with another healers CDs in order to increase the total throughput (10%). HW:Salvation a nobrainer talent choice for exceptional here-and-now hps. Apotheosis could be considered for insane spot healing, but I only use it in m+ (I know, priest in m+...). Stat priority is crit+mast. The main thing to think about is getting great use of HW:Serenity and HW:Sanctify that will (with help of traits+mastery) increasy Echo of Light (mastery) A LOT. Mana is non existing as holy.
Disc:
The main thing about disc is to ramp perfectly. Meaning that you build Atonement on as many targets as possible BEFORE incoming damage. I prefer to call for Innervate and start ramping with Rapture+haste trink/proc -> PW:Radience -> Shadowfiend+Schism -> do damage. In between the big hps spikes you want to keep Atonement on tanks at all time and generally just a mix of spot heals and damage. Having great awareness help a lot so you know when to prepare the full rotation in order to almost solo heal the whole raid. Stat priorities are haste+crit and i try to stack Shadowmend traits and Radiance traits. Mana is a lot harder compared to holy, which is why innervates are often given to disc priests.

For all healers, do dmg :^)

Alts:

My priest was only my main in Uldir, but I played holy paladin as much (we needed to have 2-3 alts).
I have a 420 Monk that i progressed BoD on as healer and dps on Jaina. I also mainly play m+ (2570rio) on this char.
Then resto druid epidemic happened (~415 ilvl), so I had to lvl one and I'm currently only playing it in m+ ofc.
I also have my DK, 415 ilvl (oldest char and main for the longest period) that plays as blood and whatever dps spec is broken.
My paladin is Uldir ilvl.
All characters are 48-50 traits atm - except paladin.

Professions:

Priest: Enchanting
Monk: Herb/Alch
DK: Engineering
Druid: Herb (farm lul)
Paladin: Blacksmith (remember court of stars?)

Raiding Experience:

Started raiding in Cataclysm where i cleared Dragon Soul 10HC with my first guild. I stuck with them through Pandaria (where we got SoO 10HC aswel) and half of Legion. Was a casual guild.
I joined Delusions (top 100-200 guild) (irl friend's guild) where i mainly played m+. In Antourus they wanted me to heal, so i became raider: HC logs https://i.imgur.com/Fx7a00y.png. Mythic logs https://i.imgur.com/NWZUFuE.png.
I also cleared Antourus on priest in preparation for BFA.
On the side of Delusions I also progressed the same tier with another guild on my DK (DON'T ASK WHY). HC logs https://i.imgur.com/UUBhQKI.png. Mythic logs https://i.imgur.com/oJkNhf7.png.
Unfortunately Delusions didnt make it through Uldir after +5 1% wipes on Mythic G'Huun.. I will get the specific logs if you want, but this is overall (between rank 100-200 kills, so very low) https://i.imgur.com/2i3Q2cV.png.
No point linking BoD logs since we ran 5 heals for almost every fight, but can do if needed. I was thrown around in the raid playing healer and dps with close to no warning so I stepped down after the tier + the leading was non existing.

Previous Guilds:

read above.

Availability:

Always. I work full time so have afternoons/evening free. Haven't skipped a raid during progression yet (lol).

Communication:

TS3 xD
My English is good. I have a working mic that I actually use, because how else would I get an Innervate. jk, I prefer using voice over weakauras and macros (for CDs). Also whispering a million different people before, during or after the fight is just a mess. VOICE > EVERYTHING (dedicated to Klikbangklak).

Computer / Connection:

i5 7600k, 1080, 16gb ram, ssd.
50/20 internet connection.
No issues.

Addons/UI:

I run standard blizz frames after years of Elvui (got tired of it).
Other than that:
Big Wigs, Little Wigs, Weak Auras 2, Details, GTFO, ERT, MDT and Twitch Emotes ofc.

Other Games:

whatever my friends play

Why Iron Edge?

Because I know a lot of players from the guild (one of them irl). I already play a lot of m+ with them (Klikbangklak, Psyanite, Fab, Pratiarch, Varum, Nashor, Parwink so thought it would be nice to raid aswel :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can/will play whatever class/spec that is needed. I never miss a raid during progression.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends.

Last Words?

I heard you guys are pulling very fast. So fast that i just have to experience it myself o.O

June 26, 2019, 12:27:05 am
Reply #1

Offline klikbangklak

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Avílle
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 12:27:05 am »
Seb is a great friend and a great player.

Most importantly he is from the right side of Denmark.

No but really, great guy and good player and friendly and handsome and tall.

June 26, 2019, 12:35:03 am
Reply #2

Offline Aville

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 12:35:03 am »
btw, was told to share a screenshot of my ui. this is the most recent one I could find: https://i.imgur.com/noZDa4g.jpg

June 26, 2019, 03:03:41 am
Reply #3

Offline Nashor

• Guild Member

• Miauw

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 03:03:41 am »
I've done quite a few m+ with seb this season and he is a great guy and good player.

The healing roster is getting pretty full with the two recent trials but a 2nd priest is always useful. Seb brings a fun, light hearted but serious vibe to m+ and hopefully to the raid environment as well. I think seb would be a great addition  to the raid team, aside from having yet another Dane empowering the mafia.

Cheers,

Nashor

June 26, 2019, 07:55:18 am
Reply #4

Offline Parwhink

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 07:55:18 am »
This ma boy Seb. Had the privilege of doing quite a bit of M+ at the start of Season 2 and I must say that the guy really knows what he is doing very good all around player and is tons of fun to just joke around with. Despite the amount of applications of healers currently I believe that Seb would be a great addition to Iron Edge + Healing priests look super strong next tier (:

June 29, 2019, 02:57:45 am
Reply #5

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 02:57:45 am »
Hi Aville,

Your application is good and you seem to have a lot of people vouching for you!

I would like to offer you a trial, whisper an officer for an invite.

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

June 29, 2019, 12:51:36 pm
Reply #6

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 12:51:36 pm »
The language switch to Danish is coming!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:02:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

88 Guests, 0 Users