Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Spankosaurus

July 01, 2019, 10:08:45 pm
Read 3194 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Spankosaurus
« on: July 01, 2019, 10:08:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Spankosaurus
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Spankosaurus/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Greetings,
My name is Thomas, 20 years of age, and living at my home town Copenhagen, Denmark.
After my fairly long break of two expansions due to my studies, I've yet again returned, hoping to find a nice social community. I've recently gotten my high school diploma - or rather the Danish equivalence - which freed up a lot of time for me to once again enjoy this game.

Class/Spec:

I'm playing hunter due to the simple fact that I've always played hunter, and I intend to continue this. This class has always appealed to me, due to their unique role in raids, being arguably the most mobile and versatile class in the game, always having do the “extra tasks” such as kiting or maneuvering through difficult raid mechanics, while still being an overall solid DPS-class. As for specs it has been a long time since I’ve been playing, so my knowledge on those might be a little rusty, also considering the fact that they’ve all undergone many changes since I last played. In terms of playstyle my favorite used to be BM, especially back in WoD when Focus Fire was still a thing and you had to perfectly manage that along with Bestial Wrath in order to maximize your DPS, when Cobra Shot wasn’t a focus-dumping ability so there was always a button to press, which to my understanding is a little bit different now. However, I’ll most likely opt for whatever is the strongest once I’m max level - just in case I decide I want to start raiding again.

Alts:

No, unfortunately not. I’ve tried other classes but always gotten back to playing hunter.

Professions:

I have Engineering and Leatherworking as these were most fit for my raiding back in the day. Even though professions were a little arbitrary back then, being able to make my own scopes etc. was a fair addition.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

My first ever raiding experience at the highest level was back in MoP where I raided SoO 10-man Heroic (before Mythic was a thing) with a Danish guild called Danish Dominance or some other silly name. We managed to down Immerseus. I left shortly after due to what I felt was mismanagement of the guild and joined VOTH lead by Pingen and Ploppers. Here I stayed til we reached 25-man Heroic Paragons if I remember correctly but had to leave due to something I can’t remember, but it was most likely my parents’ choice - I was like 12 or so at the time. The rest of the guild managed to down Garrosh though, pre-nerf and all, so good for them. At the start of WoD I joined Missive where I once again had the liberty of raiding alongside Pingen and Ploppers. Here I managed to clear Highmaul on Mythic apart from Imperator due to the guild opting for progressing through Blackrock Foundry when it launched (Cutting Edge was still up for grabs at this point). After downing 3-4 bosses or so on Mythic I once left due to my exams at the time. As for PvP, I’ve never really taken it seriously, though I’d probably suck at it.

Previous Guilds:

I believe I covered most of this information above.

Availability:

TBA, as I’ve mention I’ve just gotten my diploma two days ago so I’m still in the process of managing my schedule for the upcoming months.

Communication:

Yes, though Pingen might tell you differently based on past experiences. Basically, I used to be really shy so I wouldn’t speak much - or at all. But I’ve grown up since.

Computer / Connection:

Everything should be working.

Addons/UI:

I’ve only recently gotten back into the game, so I’m not fully up to date with all my addons nor have I setup my UI. I’m currently in the process of moving out so I haven’t really had the time to setup my computer (currently playing on my laptop), why I haven’t put in any effort to making my UI yet. I understand that this is mandatory, and I’ll be able to send it as soon as I’m done configuring it.

Other Games:

League of Legends

Why Iron Edge?

I know a few people and since returning I’ve been looking a nice social community to be part of.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I see myself as a decent guy. I can offer a fair share of everything. I’m down to earth, willing to join conversations, discussions and such, while also being very willing to attend guild events etc. Perhaps if I'm good enough I might able to join raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Pingen

Last Words?

No, but if you have any questions or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

July 02, 2019, 02:10:22 am
Reply #1

Offline Ploppers

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Spankosaurus
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 02:10:22 am »
Really nice guy! Number 1 Dane I've played with. Get's my vote.

July 02, 2019, 08:23:44 am
Reply #2

Offline Parwhink

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 08:23:44 am »
The Dane army grows

July 02, 2019, 08:39:37 am
Reply #3

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 08:39:37 am »
Really nice guy! Number 1 Dane I've played with. Get's my vote.

Really? - On a serious note, its a fine application Thomas and it is ALWAYS a pleasure to see the Danish roster thriving. Good luck with your application.

Prat

July 02, 2019, 04:31:48 pm
Reply #4

Offline Spankosaurus

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 04:31:48 pm »
Appreciate it guys!

July 04, 2019, 02:00:54 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 02:00:54 pm »
Hi Thomas!

Thank you for your application. Although I'm a little disappointed you don't have the High Warlord title, you are still very welcome to join Iron Edge.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 07, 2019, 05:08:05 am
Reply #6

Offline Spankosaurus

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 05:08:05 am »
Great, I'll try and catch one of you guys online for an invite.
Cheers!

- Spankosaurus \\ Thomas

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:40:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 6 Users
Phoenixflame, Wali, Narco, Lethys, Chelly, Cnackaa