Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS/Tank) - Vacivity

July 08, 2019, 03:56:47 pm
Read 3014 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS/Tank) - Vacivity
« on: July 08, 2019, 03:56:47 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Vacivity
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Vacivity/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

24 year old, studying my masters in mathematics and economics at a business school. As a side student job, i work as a data analyst for an accounting firm. Im located in Denmark and is the roomate of Avilled that recently joined you :)

Class/Spec:

I play either frost or unholy depending on what is more FOTM. I have often played 3rd tank/utility tank aswell if the encounter calls for it.
Roughly 415-417 ilvl atm.

Stats fluctate a lot on death knights compared to other classes, mainly because all the stats are quite close and changes depending on encounters.

Think my legion logs will  speak for themselves showing i know the class ins and outs.

Alts:

I do have a scuffed 390 mage on kazzak.

But i also have my mythic+ elemental shaman at 415 ilvl on tarren mill, that im willing to transfer if you seek a ranged would be more accomateable in your squad.

Professions:

Standard herbalism and alchemy at the moment, doubt i have anything significant except most rank 3s from legion/battle.

Raiding Experience:

Prior to warlords my raiding levels were probably below top 1500, so nothing special.
In warlords i raided with SSC Crew on kazzak, havingh around top 350 in Blackrock Foundry, with only 9 hours raiding per week.

In legion i played with Infusion/Delusions, starting at top 800, but eventually pushing us to a top 100 Kil'Jaeden kill. I do not posses raiding experience from battle as i have just returned to playing recently.

In legion i was also pushing fairly heavy keys in mythic+. In my prime i was top 50  tank wordl, having a top 3 Maw of Souls run, and top 15-ish seat run at their time. I was pushing as blood DK, not as my normal DPS.

Previous Guilds:

Stated above. I just left Superbia after a brief 1week raiding period. We did not fair well together, and i was put in my off-role aswell.

Availability:

I have holiday from 12-20th of june and 5th to 12th of August. Outside that i can play most of the rest as i do not really attend school much (It's simply too fucking easy to be honest).

Communication:

Yes i'm completely fluent in english.

Computer / Connection:

Everything is stable and working. High-end PC with fairly decent internet.

Addons/UI:

Details, bigwigs, weakauras, GTFO, Exorsus, RC-loot council, Omen, Kui nameplates/titanplates.
All the rest are gimmicki or UI based.

Exorsus is used for the assignments or cooldown tracking.
Weakauras are plentyful, having some for resource management, proc management, cds, encounter-based etc.

Other Games:

League of Legends, diamond 3-ish.
Counter-strike, haven't played recently, but global elite ranking there :D

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a raiding guild that isn't too time consuming, and yours seems fitting since i know quite a few members from there.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a fairly consistent well playing guy. I have good parses from Legion, and I study the encounters quite thoroughly. Further i would say im quite flexible - I can use my alts on the same level as the mains, if the encounters require more. Further i have the option of playing as a tank if certain encounters require additional soaking or something similar.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Mostly through friends. My roomate just joined your guild (avilled), and i have played a bit with (Klikbangklak) that i'm a friend of a friend of in real life.

Last Words?

I'm willing to play both Shaman or DK, or mage (but that one needs gearing help) if you feel one is more suitable than the other.
My shaman is called Vírago on TarrenMill and the mage is Suserrus-Kazzak.
I posses a lot of level 110 alts aswell.

July 08, 2019, 04:02:28 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vacivity

• Former Member

July 08, 2019, 07:02:57 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS/Tank) - Vacivity
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 07:02:57 pm »
Hi Vacivity, Thanks for applying.
I assume you mean 12-20th of july as opposed to june in your availability. This availability of yours would make it rather difficult to trial you effectively in a short time-frame. If you were to be accepted, your trial may last until the end of August - just to make you aware.
Please give us a couple of days to mull the application over. Feel free to answer any questions that people may have for you here and hopefully Klik can throw in a good word too.
Good luck with the app,
Shimmar

July 08, 2019, 09:31:45 pm
Reply #3

Offline klikbangklak

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 09:31:45 pm »
I've met Vacivity through Aville/Seb.

Vacivity seems to have a very high understanding of the game, and output of numbers.

I believe Vacitiy would be a strong addition to our already stacked raid team.

- Everybodys best friend Klik bang "You shot me down" Klak

July 10, 2019, 01:11:00 am
Reply #4

Offline Vacivity

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 01:11:00 am »
Hi Vacivity, Thanks for applying.
I assume you mean 12-20th of july as opposed to june in your availability. This availability of yours would make it rather difficult to trial you effectively in a short time-frame. If you were to be accepted, your trial may last until the end of August - just to make you aware.
Please give us a couple of days to mull the application over. Feel free to answer any questions that people may have for you here and hopefully Klik can throw in a good word too.
Good luck with the app,
Shimmar

The trial period sounds justifiable :) Since i'm leaving friday i might pug heroic either wednesday or thursday if you are "late" to reply :D

July 10, 2019, 08:37:30 am
Reply #5

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 08:37:30 am »
Hi Vacivity,
No need to pug. Heard good things about you from various people so i'll be happy to offer you a trial as DPS with Tank backup if you prove to be a reliable tank.

Poke an officer for an invite to the guild.

Welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:17:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 0 Users