Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Stormdh

July 24, 2019, 03:50:05 am
Read 2643 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Stormdh
« on: July 24, 2019, 03:50:05 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Stormdh
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Stormdh/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Daniel, I am 26 from England

Was a university student and now on break.

I love to play Wow but did not have much time to commit as I like to go all in, I now have this time.

I am out-going/easy to talk to and looking to make friends.

Class/Spec:

Havoc main, prefer to DPS in raids.

Always have vengeance if needed

ilvl currently is 430 on both.

I love demon hunter for it's mobility and burst DPS.

Currently furious gaze and chaotic transformation are highest performing azerite traits, so my rotation is focused around maximizing efficiency from the haste buff of furious gaze by bursting within it's window and then using meta to re-activate it.

My stat priority is vers=crit > haste; is not as  good since I have high haste buff windows from furious gaze. Mastery is avoided completely due to low simulating performance.

Alts:

Rogue, 430 ilvl

Professions:

Herbalism/enchanting to make money.

Raiding Experience:

I played Uldir to 7/8m on a mage (stormymage-kazzak) but guild disbanded due to low attendance of other members.

I played on and off through Legion, but completed EN cutting edge and up to Kil'jaedan on ToS. The guild was having issue with attendance during this expansion but I stayed due to friends there.

Previous Guilds:

Valued, top 500 Guild raiding but quickly lost members for various reasons and leadership lost motivation to keep it afloat. I have not been in a Guild since then. I was in guild Distopia when they were alliance on Darksorrow during Legion, also top 500.

Availability:

Available every afternoon/evening/night

Communication:

I am from England so I think my English is pretty good, I can use TS3/Discord no problem.

Computer / Connection:

High performing computer with no fps issues. ALso high performing fibre optic internet connection that is incredible consistent. My ping is very low on Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

My main raid frams is BigWigs. I prefer it to DBM due to using it's timers for effective damage output.
I use Weakauras due to it's sheer benefit and ease of use for displaying cooldowns and important boss mechanics.

UI: https://imgur.com/a/QGI91Na

Other Games:

None at the moment.

Why Iron Edge?

I would like to join a community of like minded gamers, raiding WoW and enjoying our time together. I also would like to make friends to play the game with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I think I am a very dedicated player who enjoys involving myself in a team, and working//succeeding in a goal together. I am happy ro help others with things also. I focus highly on constantly improving and bringing a strong performance to the raid team.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Re-joined a little late in 8.2 due to work but rapidly working on m character and I am excited to hear from you. Please feel free to ask me anything if you have concerns and I will be happy to answer.

July 25, 2019, 08:42:33 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Stormdh
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 08:42:33 am »
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for applying. I like the app, but I have concerns about your long-term commitment. You say you were a university student but now on a break. What do you mean by this? Will you be going back to university in september, thus leaving the game again? You mentioned playing on and off in legion. Why did this happen?
Look forward to hearing back.

- Shimmar

July 25, 2019, 01:29:40 pm
Reply #2

Offline Stormdh

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 01:29:40 pm »
Hi Shimmar, thank you for your response.

I actually began the game at the start of Legion, and took a more casual approach to the game with friends. I did not take raiding as seriously, although did at the start but EN was quite easy to get into the groove of raiding and had some great support.

I was at University last year, but tried my best to make time for raiding and did so in Uldir, but with lack of time and disorder in the Guild, the guild broke and I focused on my studies. I have now left university and have no short or long term plans, therefore having a lot of free time for character development.

I personally feel having no stable/core guild that is raiding and doing other activities consistently has thrown me off my paths since starting, and this gave fuel to me applying to your Guild with the aims this can be achieved. I do think I can become a core and consistent member of the Guild if you can offer the same back to me.

I look forward to hearing from you

Storm

July 26, 2019, 05:22:24 pm
Reply #3

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 05:22:24 pm »
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your responses. We only really have 1 spot for a Demon Hunter in the roster at the moment as we already have 1, so 3 in an already heavy roster would be a bit much.
I like both applications and think both could be a good addition to the guild. So I am willing to offer you both a trial but it would be for the same spot, so only one of you will remain in the team unless your performances are both too good to justify turning away.
Obviously this isn't ideal for you as there is a chance by the end of the trial you will be guildless again, but this is the opportunity I can offer.
The other Applicant will recieve the same proposal, so have a good think
Let me know if this interests you. Speak soon!

-Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:34:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users