Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Traene

July 27, 2019, 04:30:03 pm
Read 2181 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Traene
« on: July 27, 2019, 04:30:03 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Traene
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Traene/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Duarte, im 21, and i work as a programmer. Im also a musician and the rest of the time im playing wow.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is Blood, I've been playing blood since ToS and kept at it, before  that i was a Spriest until StM got nerfed...
I would say my OS is UH since its easier to change from Blood to UH

Str>Vers>Crit/Haste>Mastery
Keep at least 7 boner stacks, have enough RP  for reactive Death Strikes, pop rune weapon on pull or when i know AoE is coming, cheese mechanics with AMS, cheese logs with Bonestorm

Alts:

Dont have any other alts on 120, the closest is 118 DH but i normally just get my full focus on the main

Professions:

Blacksmithing and Inscription, i had blacksmithing for the 385 gear on 8.0 and inscription for scrolls, i might change inscription for engeneering now for the helm tho

Raiding Experience:

I only started tanking in ToS when my guild was missing a tank, up until then i mained lock and Spriest.
From  Cata to Legion i was a Lock main although cata and mop i played in a private server. Only started playing in retail during 7.2, got my curves n stuff and on ToS i started my first mythic progress as a warlock, got some late kills in and then changed to DK and changed guilds where i progressed mistress and maiden. after that i did a break and  came back on antorus, joined a friend's guild that was doing progress on aggrammar, so  i kept doing it  with them as a tank, didnt kill him unfortunatly, max  was p3. On BfA i decided to go full hardcore, got kazzak's 5th lvl120 and started boosting mythic 0s until m+ was released, then we did some m+ boosts for guildies n  such for hydrocores because i wanted to get a week 1 curve, unfortunatly my guild was stuck on zulul so i just pug led a full clear on the last day of week 1 for uldir. After 90 wipes on ghuun we got the week 1 curve and i quit the guild, got invited to a highend pve guild where i was invited to join the progression on mythic, we 1 shotted the first 2 bosses and then kept doing progress on the other  3. Got both zekvoz and vectis to less than 10% hp on the first night i ever got there but unfortunately i got some unexpected life issues and had to quit wow, came back for 8.2 and pug led an azshara curve kill

Previous Guilds:

Grey Logs - because of grey logs
Guild that i did mistress progress with - GM was the  most insensitive human being i've ever met
Rip Prepot -Had to pug to get a curve
Guild i did progress on Uldir mythic - life issues

Availability:

going to holland in 2 weeks, for a week, besides that nothing is stopping me to join the raids. I eventually go to holland for work but i always know when at least 2 weeks before i actually go

Communication:

Yes, Yes and Yes

Computer / Connection:

Yes, No, Cable  Internet and never really failed me since i changed to cable. No high ping, no lag, no dcs

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/eU5bSj8
pretty much BigWigs and WeakAuras

Other Games:

normally i only play 1 game at a time but i would say dark souls, souls like games, league of legends

Why Iron Edge?

The guild looks promissing, im looking for a guild that wont stop me from reaching my goals and being a socially friendly meme-ish guild, i think Iron Edge fits the description

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A relliable tank with the objective of being one of the best, and climb the  ladder and help the ones who also want to climb it

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

The egg came first

August 03, 2019, 07:45:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Traene
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 07:45:43 pm »
Hi Traene,
Sorry i've taken so long to get back to you regarding the application. Unfortunately I cannot offer a spot in the raid team to you at this time. Good luck on your search

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:22:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users