Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Druid (Tank) - Cheeriose

August 03, 2019, 06:10:48 pm
Read 1899 times

Applicant

Social Application - Druid (Tank) - Cheeriose
« on: August 03, 2019, 06:10:48 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Cheeriose
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Cheeriose/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Tank)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My name is Marc

Im 22 years old, i live in denmark and i currently just graduated as a Sound engineer after 4 years of being an apprentice - so at the moment im looking for a job at one of the sound rental firms - enjoying life - playing wow and stuff like that.

Class/Spec:

I enjoy playing tanks - every tank class simply - thats what im good at and i just simply enjoy it.
I also like to heal once in a while - but at the moment my healers is in 110 during to my time off during the most of BFA

Alts:

my monk tank Cheapsluts - yeah thats the name.
I also got 3 other tanks (still alliance on silvermoon) which im planing to move over when i feel like the time is right.

Professions:

I mostly do gathering professions to earn some easy money - professions havent been my first priority returning to the game 2 weeks before 8.2

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have been raiding heroic during most of Legion - with a few mythic bosses once in a while - mostly pugging. Back in Cataclysm i did heroic raiding and was actuly doing pretty good back then. The guild doesnt exist anymore unfortunently.

Previous Guilds:

To be honest its been so long - i didnt leave them - i left the game to get started with my career and school.

Availability:

Im a sound engineer so i kinda make my own schedule - but if everything goes right - i normaly work at 9am to 5pm - with late night jobs i know before hand.

Communication:

I speak english pretty fluent. i got an aunt in california and i got the highest grades in school - so im pretty good at it. I do have teamspeak and i sure can listen.
I do have several microphones and i use them often.

Computer / Connection:

I just build my own PC in may so my computer is up to date and during raid i get between 80 and 120 FPS - with almost highest settings. My internet connection is pretty good - during the next week im gonna be upgrading to a 1000/1000 connection - which should be even more stabile. My ping is 30ms on kazzak at all times - and that seems to work fine.

Addons/UI:

I use weakauras alot - DBM, Elvui, and method dungeon tools.
Weakauras i use for my own CD's spells and stuff like that - so i have the most of it centered during my gameplay. I also use it for boss encounters if DBM doesnt help me enough.
Method dungeon tools is just great for raiding aswell to do quick markers and stuff like that.

https://imgur.com/bA9LK42
https://imgur.com/EUv4RoR
the bars that appears in the picture - above my unitframes only appears when i target someone (which means im normally in a fight) - its just there so i can see my CD's on spells easy.

Other Games:

Battlefield V, Black Ops 4, League of Legends, Apex once in a while - but mostly wow.

Why Iron Edge?

The guild seems very tight knit, mature and seems to have "character". Im really looking for that during my gameplay since basicly all friends i used to have ingame quit wow years ago.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer Iron edge a mature dedicated positive player. Im very curious - i love to help people - do dungeons, raiding, leveling and stuff like that.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I believe in letting the work speak for itself - and whats the worst that could happen haha :)

August 07, 2019, 08:18:39 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Druid (Tank) - Cheeriose
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 08:18:39 pm »
Hi Cheeriose,

Apologies for the delay. You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:32:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 0 Users