Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Keelzen (XR)

August 13, 2019, 07:19:10 pm
Read 1955 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Keelzen (XR)
« on: August 13, 2019, 07:19:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Keelzen
Server: Defias-Brotherhood
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Defias-Brotherhood/Keelzen/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Rady
United Kingdom atm, but from Egypt
3rd Year Computer Science Student

Class/Spec:

426 Havoc - Just find the class really fun and fluid to play, plus the useful utility with aoe stun, chaos brand, imprison etc

Don't play Vengenace since former guild never required it however am very open to it (it's just not very good right now)

Well, I usually just sim everything tbh. Gear, stat weights, azerite, essences etc. Since gear is very RNG. Rotation usually just either look at wowhead, check the class discord for more specifics like openers and such and the Action Priority List in SIMC. Looking at other top DH parses to see what they do in certain encounters.  Managed to get 1500 rio with pure pugging because my former guild had a tendency to depleto.

Alts:

SPriest / 120 / 400-415 My alt, never managed to really raid with since guild would always rather me being a DH instead and focus on that.

Monk 120 As a backup BM incase we ever lost a tank and needed a replacement, our roster is super shaky but this never happened so ilvl is probably low, am willing to play BM or WW

Shaman 120 Original main since I used to play ENH but its kinda poo poo this patch, and I always prefer melee DPS to ranged however am willing to play ELE if need be low ilvl

Professions:

Alchemy + Enchanting.

Bonus flask duration is super useful in raids plus it saves money to be able to craft all your consumables. I got Herbalism on one of my alts.

Enchanting because I sim a lot and having to constantly buy enchants was starting to get pricey.

Raiding Experience:

Started raiding on retail in BFA really, otherwise used to play very casually on private servers.

Didn't get to raid in Uldir so only pugged 1/8

6/9 BoD

2/2 CoS HC

1/8 EP since our guild dissolved because we could barely kill the first boss with the core team and kept wiping after killing it before. So raid leaders and a buncha core people jumped ship.

Previous Guilds:

The Betrayed - was recruited as a social member, never really gave me a trial or a chance to join the raid team.

Mad - Dissolved after too many wipes on the first boss I guess.

Availability:

I'm a university student so I have more time than those with jobs but not much. Term time is starting soon but I used to raid last tier no problem. 2 raid nights a week is pretty manageable.

Communication:

Teamspeak 3? It's 2019 why are y'all not on discord. But yeah I can speak English pretty well, and have a nice mic since I try to stream sometimes.

Computer / Connection:

Pretty decent Razer Blade, WoW can run on most toasters so it's pretty easy. Have 60+ fps in raids. Got pretty high speed internet and I don't play with wifi so it's pretty stable.

Addons/UI:

https://i.imgur.com/KmGAxdt.jpg

BW - Ability timer, messages, range, warnings etc (more lightweight than DBM)

WA - Literally everything ever

ERT - Notes

Details - Deaths, DPS, HPS

Other Games:

Only play WoW at the moment. Used to play SMITE (a third person MOBA) at a pretty high level but quit due to how toxic the community was.

Why Iron Edge?

Trying to find a new home away from Defias Brotherhood onto greener pastures. Just want a nice chill progress-oriented group to raid with while still being able to do real life stuff.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Great attendance, mats, brain and more i guess?

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoWProgress

Last Words?

I am well aware my raiding history isn't incredible due to my limited time with retail, but I'd like to think I'm somewhat decent. Plus I'm Egyptian so yknow diversity quota.

August 13, 2019, 10:09:17 pm
Reply #1

Offline itsrady

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Keelzen (XR)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:09:17 pm »
this is my profile/account btw^

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:25:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users