Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Kazeki

August 23, 2019, 02:54:24 pm
Read 2746 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Kazeki
« on: August 23, 2019, 02:54:24 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Kazeki
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kazeki/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My name is Saheel, I am 23 years old and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am starting university in two weeks. Pingenwar is my brother and Ploppers is a good friend that I have known 7 years approximately. I have raided with them in the past and now am currently doing M+ with both of them.

Class/Spec:

I am currently playing two different classes. Windwalker Monk and Elemental Shaman. I have been a shaman main for many years and have played my monk on the side for a while. Started maining windwalker because it was the best for our M+ group to push keys. I enjoy both, as well as playing both in different groups depending on the composition because of their different strengths.

Alts:

I am currently playing both my Ele Shaman and WW monk about the same amount of time.

Professions:

Alchemy/herb for both. Mostly to make flasks and potions and have an abundance of herbs for both characters. No special recipes though.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

My raiding experience has mostly been through pugging (organizing them myself) and not with a guild until MoP.

The burning crusade: Did some raiding during the expansion where i started in a casual guild doing tempest keep. Then went on to clear black temple after the 30% nerf.

Wrath of the lich king:
Cleared all of Naxxramas: 15/15 and then got the undying achievement as well.
Eye of Eternity: 1/1
Obisidum Sanctum: 1/1 Also got the hardmode achievement.
Cleared all of Ulduar 14/14 and did most of them on hardmode aswell including killing Algalon.
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 5/5 HC including the achievement "A tribute to insanity".
Icecrown Citadel: 11/12 HC pre-nerf.

Cataclysm: Had break until the last patch where I cleared 8/8 on normal Dragon Soul.

Mist of pandaria: Heroic SoO 14/14 (Before mythic was out) getting cutting edge.

WoD: 4/7 Mythic Highmaul.
Took a break because of life.

In legion; i did not raid a lot except pugging. I focused more on Mythic+ playing with both Pingenwar and Ploppers. Getting the keymaster in season 1 and pushing 19+ keys.

During Bfa i have been focusing more on mythic+ during season 2 and season 3 again with Pingenwar and Ploppers. I haven't had much time because I was working night shifts and basically been playing whenever I had some time to do so. But managed to get some higher keys and Keystone master season 2 and working on season 3.

Previous Guilds:

I haven't been in a serious raiding guild until SoO in MoP which was VoTH. We managed to get to 13/14 heroic until the guild started falling apart. After that some people from VoTH created Missive to down 14/14 heroic and been with them since then. Nowadays Missive is mostly Ploppers bank guild.

Availability:

I recently quit my job because I got into university. As said I was working night shifts which would clash with my university schedule. I will have a lot of spare time going forward, especially during the evenings.

Communication:

I am proficient in English. I sit in teamspeak with ploppers all day long who unfortunately only knows one language. I have been trying to teach him swedish but it is not working out. I also use Discord.

Computer / Connection:

I have decent computer. I have 100 up/100 download. No fps or ping issues in wow nor do i disconnect randomly.

Specs: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960
Ram: 8gb
Processor; intel i5 3.30 GHz

Addons/UI:

I use ElvUi as my UI.
For raiding and mythc+ specific addons;
DBM
Mikscrollingbattletext
Tellmewhen
Details!
Angry Assignments
MythicPlustimer

Other Games:

I play a few other games although not so much anymore;
This includes:
League of Legends
Hearthstone
Overwatch
Counterstrike: Global offensive
Diablo 3
and a few games on my Nintendo Switch.

Why Iron Edge?

Because my BFF ploppers is in the guild. But in all seriousness, I am looking for a social guild where I can also occassionally join or start groups for Mythic+. I am also interested in the ToT raid.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

For the guild I can offer a social and fun aspect and for raiding/m+ I can offer good dps and knowledge to the mythic+ groups, I check guides on all raids and m+ dungeons and regurlarly check up on my classes to see what is optimal.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I've heard about the guild from both Ploppers and Pingenwar.

Last Words?

I look forward to being able to play with you guys if i get accepted. :D

August 23, 2019, 02:58:05 pm
Reply #1

Offline Pingenwar

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Kazeki
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 02:58:05 pm »
Vouch vouch and vouch ;)

August 23, 2019, 03:09:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 03:09:20 pm »
Afaik Ploppers understands the superior Scandinavian language..

Good luck with the application!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

August 23, 2019, 05:43:16 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vivi

• Guild Member

• Burn for a burn!

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 05:43:16 pm »
Hit up some M+ with this guy a few times (with Ping and Plop), that double WW RoP combo yo!

Nice guy and good player.

/Korvo

August 23, 2019, 05:50:41 pm
Reply #4

Offline Ploppers

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 05:50:41 pm »
Ye are right Vorte however I only speak it after a large amount of alcohol is consumed.
I could write cute stories about this guy, like watching him drink a pint of whiskey and falling down a flight of stairs, but just get him in here and I'm sure he can share a lot more other embarrassing stories.

August 25, 2019, 10:05:02 am
Reply #5

Online kodin

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 10:05:02 am »
Hey Kazeki

Firstly great app and you've already had people vouch for you which is good

I think you'll be a good addition to the ToT raid, so I'd like to offer you a trial, we raid on Wednesdays at 20:30-23:30 server time

You can message a officer for a invite to the guild

If you have any questions let me know

Kodin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:50:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length