Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - remizious

September 20, 2019, 04:35:47 pm
Read 3907 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - remizious
« on: September 20, 2019, 04:35:47 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: remizious
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/remizious/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

my name is abdullah im from saudi arabia  im 30 y.o  i work as doctor ( general surgeon ) going to be breast and endocrine surgeon . i live in saudi arabia
wow is 1 of top intersts i spend my free time on

Class/Spec:

im playing as shadow ATM  and i can play Holy whenever is needed . my Ilvl for shadow priest is 433 ( for raiding ) and 436 ( for M+ )

i have re rolled to play shadow recently  like 2 months back after EP came out , and i enjoyed playing so much  and im getting better with it  every day
my stat priority goes for haste and cit  with small variations depends on the Fight and the mechanics followed by mastery /verst  and last thing is intellect  that is why i got low Ilvl  just to keep my haste and crit on the top

for rotation
always start the fight with pre eruption cast  and maintain my void form up and release void bolt all the time  and try to keep my shadow ward void  on Cd  and reach as much as i can from void form stacks  to gain a lot of crit buff after it ends  with  AP ( Chorus of insanity )

Alts:

i have all characters but hunter and i know how to play them all , bu im good at
warrior tanking
monk tanking
paladin tanking
DH tanking /dps
mage ( all specs ) >>>> was my main for really long time

Professions:

im JC and engineering

Raiding Experience:

well, for this part ,  i have been hardcore raider at the time of WOTLK and cataclysm with my mage , and i got the releam first DW kill at sylvanas ( as alliance )  then at the beginning of MOP  i got busy with real life issue and my collage studying so , i quite the game   and been away for more than 4 years , then i come back at BFA days  and i start raiding at the end of uldier days  i got 7/8 M on mage
then BOD ( 8/9 ) on mage  and now in EP i got 3/9  M   the only reason that i didn't get the last boss  is the guild im playing with ( Arabic guilds ) disbanded

when i re-rolled as priest i was focusing in M+ and i just did the first 3 bosses casually for loot , bu now i need to focus  and push it like a man :)

Previous Guilds:

i have been in wiping syndicate Arabic Guild  and i left them cuz they have been disbanded after stormwall blockade M kill

Availability:

im available like every day  and i will be there whenever im needed , the only days i cant be there are my on calls day cuz i ahve to be in the hospital ( for saving lifes  :) )   and i i wll try to set my on-calls in guild free days ( when the guild has no activity to do )

Communication:

i have a good English ( acceptable and understandable )  with some grammar mistakes :)

yes i ahve all kind of comm methods ,  
TS
discord
vent :P

Computer / Connection:

yes my computer is decent  and my FPS is always 100
my MS ( as im in the middle east ) is 60-70ms all the time and it is stable t with no ups and downs

Addons/UI:

-details for following my dps /healing / mistakes :)
-ELVUI  so the scree will be more helpful and easy for me to raid
-Weak aura2 for sure :) to make life easy and following everything (CDs. procs etc )
-bigwigs for boss fights and Cds
-raid bot
-raider IO
-simulation craft  to easily copy my character for simming
-angry assignments (  for raiding Cds and assignments
-max cam  to maximize the distance of the came  so i can focus on everything during the fight
-MDT for M+
-exorsus  raid tool

https://imgur.com/a/EaOSpFW  i hope this will work , or i can provide  em on discord

Other Games:

dead by daylight

Why Iron Edge?

i need solid raiding guild to play with and not to exceed more than 1-2 days on farming weeks

What can I offer Iron Edge?

solid mature player who is ready to help others whith any kind of help .
and solid fast learner raider who is always up to date and willing to be the best

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow progress

Last Words?

i hope that u have been enjoyed my application and i really like to join You guys and start my  real raiding journey again :)

September 22, 2019, 12:46:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - remizious
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 12:46:23 pm »
Hiyo Remizious,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. I think this is quite a decent application, but do you happen to have any logs from your previous mythic kills in EP?

Also I would like to add that in IE we have a very strict free speech policy, by which we mean people can say whatever they want and the leadership won't interfere. Whenever we get applicants from particularly religious countries we always take a moment to ask if they are comfortable with that, because that could also become the subject whenever the banter starts going.
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

September 23, 2019, 10:11:58 am
Reply #2

Offline remizious

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 10:11:58 am »
i only killed the  first 2 times may be  i think this is my only log in blue debuff for first boss

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FG4yngfXDh1Hx2dJ#fight=9
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FG4yngfXDh1Hx2dJ#fight=12

for the second part ,it is ok and fine by me , they can say and talk about whatever they want :)
every one has his own opinion and beliefs

September 23, 2019, 10:15:40 am
Reply #3

Offline remizious

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 10:15:40 am »
i only killed the  first 3 bosses  2 times may be  i think this is my only logs forst first 2

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FG4yngfXDh1Hx2dJ#fight=9
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FG4yngfXDh1Hx2dJ#fight=12

for the second part ,it is ok and fine by me , they can say and talk about whatever they want :)
every one has his own opinion and beliefs

September 23, 2019, 05:32:48 pm
Reply #4

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 05:32:48 pm »
Excellent, whenever you're available you can poke me or any other officer ingame for an invite  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:29:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 0 Users