Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Wärçhîef

September 25, 2019, 08:49:08 pm
Read 3592 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Wärçhîef
« on: September 25, 2019, 08:49:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Wärçhîef
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/W%C3%A4r%C3%A7h%C3%AEef/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Well first off thank you for taking your time to read this application, means a lot to me personally and I hope you find me worthy of joing the guild as a raider :). My name is Abdulaziz, Aziz for short or azozio. I am 17 as of writing this and I live at Kuwait which is right above Saudi Arabia and I go to school, atm it's my senior year so I am extremely excited since I don't have that many main classes for me to do. which means I can focus a lot on wow raiding. I guess I am that funny guy at a party making some jokes that are between good friends. *Looks at a mirror* Oh and I am strong :)

Class/Spec:

Atm my main spec is Fury for some fights I would go arms depending on our level if its progression or reclearing. The fury is the most geared and my arms is 2nd. fury atm is 436 and my arms is 330.

So for fury warrior, if your going with the azerite traits of cold steel hot blood which I have 2 of those, I focus on getting crit than haste than mastery. My rotation is mostly trying to keep my bloodthirsty and raging blow no CD and using my GOA lined up with my ink pod stacks and recklessness and would crit for like 100-150k. For some fights I try to cheese is for making it easy for tactics on my self and increasing my dps. an example of this is with Ashvane. not a lot of people know about this but if are *stunned* even though it says incap you can use berserkers rage to get out of the incap and get back on the fight. saves time and increases dps

Alts:

I have an alt main paladin dh and monk, I haven't started gearing up my pala since I was using all of my alts to spend on benthic gear to get those sockets so maybe tomorrow as of writing this I might start gearing it up.

Professions:

On my warrior I have engineer and blacksmith. on some of my alts I have enchant. I have enginer since it gives me a bis azerite trait for the head so when raid tier comes out I can get the bis head before actually trying to farm residium to get the mythic plus version of a better helm. and blacksmith since I can make keys for mythic plus dungeons and some nice fallowers equipment.

Raiding Experience:

I started raiding at around the end of Legion. my first mm raid experince was with sucide squad at outland eu aly. I was a ret paladin and we cleared 3 bosses until the gm went on a rampage and started kicking everyone out of the guild since someone kept trolling him. than I raided with crown which I was mostly away and benched since gm had some personal hate on me because of my suggestions on how we should approach the fight so he kept on benching me with stupid excuse and that guild got 7/11mm on ant. later on I joined Ruthless Few on my warrior on kazzak horde which we prog on BOD 9/9mm sadly I wasnt there for the kill for religous reasons so I only managed to kill 5/9mm bosses. but I still tried to keep my self up to date in order for me to get back to the raid.

Previous Guilds:

Sucide Squad: Guild rampage
Crown: Personal hate on me because I kept on suggesting strats
Ruthless Few: guild stopped raiding because people didn't feel motivated anymore
Devious: Not what I hoped for when I joined the guild people were unprepared and wasting everyone's time.

Availability:

I am available mostly on weekends and some of the weekdays depending on if I have any tests or anything I have to study for I will try my best to finish those works before raids if I cant I will notify officer prio 2 days before raid. some holidays such as May I have ramadan for the month so I am not 100% sure on that.

Communication:

I go to an american school so I speak english and yes I have teamspeak and I have a working microphone hyper X cloud ||

Computer / Connection:

I have a good computer and no fps issues. atm my internet isn't that bad however companies might do a restart every maybe 2 weeks or so I might loose connection for an hour but its very rare.

Addons/UI:

https://gyazo.com/3c60fa404d9a464d0ffa5d5c8b5d4c23
I use weak aura for raiding and DBM. I use WeakAura since it makes tracking cooldowns and buffs very easy and allows me to coordinate my timing of ability

Other Games:

I play league of legends, Rainbow 6 and apex legends

Why Iron Edge?

Because I have been looking  for a guild that not only offers a high level of commitment but also a very social atmosphere

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Loyalty, commitment and respect

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I am Optimus prime

September 28, 2019, 11:05:24 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Wärçhîef
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 11:05:24 pm »
Hey Aziz,
Thanks for applying and showing an interest. Everything looks good and sounds like you know your stuff. I'd be happy to offer you a trial for the main raid.
In IE we have a very strict free speech policy, by which we mean people can say whatever they want and the leadership won't interfere. Whenever we get applicants from particularly religious countries we always take a moment to ask if they are comfortable with that.
If you're okay with that, feel free to poke an officer for a guild invitation whenever.
Welcome!

- Shimmar
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 11:57:11 pm by Shimmar »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:35:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

48 Guests, 1 User
Phoenixflame