Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Damian

September 30, 2019, 10:42:49 am
Read 2541 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Damian
« on: September 30, 2019, 10:42:49 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Damian
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Damian/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hey! My name is Damian, i'm a 20 year old male from The Netherlands. I'm studying for a while now, first to do some IT Networking, after i finished that i started a software developing study where i'm in my final year!. i'm a pretty laidback guy ready to do everything even the tedious jobs.

I've had struggles playing WoW on my own and i'm in search for a fun community to help me stream into the late game raidng lyfe!

I started a paladin which i leveld myself but warrior fits my personality more so i rerolled to a warrior which im die hard grinding right now to get 120. I'll link my warrior underneath.

Class/Spec:

My class is Warrior and i right now prefer the fury spec since i love smacking stuff with 2 big swords.

Alts:

I have a level 120 paladin on boulderfist named Tobias.

Professions:

I haven't really dove into professions as of now. i love gathering and mining stuff so i picked those up to collect and maybe earn some money on the way.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have no raiding experience on WoW i used to do the couple times of week node wars in black desert online (which you fight over zones with your guild. your guilds places a base in a zone and so do other guilds. the guild that survives in the end wins the zone.)

Previous Guilds:

Only random invite guilds which weren't the best experience.

Availability:

Usually every evening from 6 to like 11. if there are any exams later this year ( in like 15 weeks) i'll be in contact about it. i'm probably able to play during those exams though.

Communication:

I have a microphone, i can use it but i prefer not to. so i'll probably only use it when needed.

I'm from The Netherlands so i'd say my english is good enough to communicate, listen and work in a group.

Computer / Connection:

My internet is perfect, i will only disconnect when i pull the plug with my feet on accident... . My fps are a bit wonky since i play (on a pretty fast) laptop. but its good enough to manage atleast 40 fps in buzy zones and places.

Addons/UI:

I have no specific addons for raiding. i have some QOL addons and marketplace addons. such as TSM and All the things. always ready to get some addons you guys tell me to get.

https://prnt.sc/pcrbje <-- UI

Other Games:

Counterstrike, Diablo and league of legends.

Why Iron Edge?

I saw your post on wowprogress, and i really love the things you wrote about take care of members and provide a healthy social atmosphere. to me thats super important in a guild and everyone should feel like they're part of a group, not a pawn in a group. i've checked some other guilds on wowprogress but noone really mentioned it.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Well i usually work well in communities. i'm a social guy that gets motivated by other people. I'm not afraid to express my feelings and my thoughts. I have alot of experience running and being in communities. I used to be high respected member of multiple clans and guilds in different games. I'm a born leader and able to get the best out of people.

im also able to keep conversations going for hours. so guild chat will never be dead when i'm around haha.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about Iron Edge in Wowprogress.

Last Words?

That dog is omega cute.

October 02, 2019, 02:26:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Damian
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 02:26:03 pm »
Hi Damien,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:46:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 0 Users