Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Frenzbg

October 04, 2019, 08:24:35 pm
Read 2343 times

Applicant

Social Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Frenzbg
« on: October 04, 2019, 08:24:35 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Frenzbg
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Frenzbg/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

my name is Stanislav, im from Bulgaria. 28yo, currently working only in summer times

Class/Spec:

Because i think DH are the best class there is, i love this class soo much it doesnt matter if its strong atm

Alts:

i do gear alts if its required, if not mainly on my DH

Professions:

Alchemy/Herb.  most of the times i like to farm and provide consumables for the raid like cauldrons and sometimes feasts

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I love raiding, i raid since Legion and thats the main this i do in this game. BOD 6/9 (my guild went 8/9 but i was on a short break) Uldir 7/8, Antorus 5/11

Previous Guilds:

my best guild was SOD but in the summer (while i was working) they had lack of ppl so they merged with Devious soo i dont know many but after the merge things went south

Availability:

winder time full time wow this means 8 months of the year im free for wow. Summer time i work nightly

Communication:

I havent use teamspeak because mostly ppl use Discord but still there is no problem in siwitching. My English is not perfect but more than Decent

Computer / Connection:

In heavy raid times im at stable 80+ fps. My Latency is arround 50. And no i dont have any issues (well yes it did hapen before my power went out just before raid time but thats it)

Addons/UI:

Details for obvious reasons, ERT, GTFO, WA2 i have some custom WA that helps me keep track of some CD's, DBM for obvious reasons again but early on only later its just muscle memory

Other Games:

overwatch, Hots, was a big fan of Lol but havent played it some time now

Why Iron Edge?

I always had the affinity to join long standing guilds that won't disband over one person departing.You also prioritized my class and spec when it comes to recruitment.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am an active wow player always willing to do Raiding, M+, PVP, achievemnts ect. Raiding wise i definitely CAN parse high if allowed to just sit on the boss and mongo it. But in overwhelming majority of cases, it's not necessary. I always prioritize mechanics over pure damage and I find today's culture of parsing high to prove you're good cancerous to the game and detrimental to progress. I know that's what majority of the people would say to get taken, but I'm honest. If you ask me to do any bitch job, I'll do it without hesitation

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress, i was searching for DH recruitment

Last Words?

For the Horde !!!!

October 08, 2019, 05:18:39 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Frenzbg
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 05:18:39 pm »
Hello Frenzbg.

Sorry for the delay.

You can poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:31:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

76 Guests, 0 Users