Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Tzunami

October 07, 2019, 05:37:11 pm
Read 3068 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Tzunami
« on: October 07, 2019, 05:37:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Tzunami
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tzunami/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello,

My name is Ryan and im 23 years old coming from the netherlands.
I currently work at a hotel as bartender/waiter and planning to start a home study soon.

Class/Spec:

Im currently playing elemental because i like the way it plays. i switched to it when EP released and im really enjoying it so far. I just miss raiding and i really hate pugs after some recent experiences. I've always been a melee raider in mythic raiding. I raided mainly on a rogue and on a windwalker monk. But i thought i should try out ranged for once and i really enjoy it. Im currently ilvl 439 equipped. As you will see i wont have neck 65 yet thats because i was mainly focused on my mage the past few weeks. If needed i can bump it up real quick.

Basically i just sim myself after every new piece of gear i get. So the stats vary all the time. The rotation basically consists of casting buffed up earthshocks and frost shocks. This means you always want to use a lava burst before you use an earth or frost shock. Always keep flame shock active aswell ofcourse. Use icefury when there is movement in the fight to keep the numbers high.

Alts:

I have a mage which is around item ilvl 435 i've been playing on it for a while now but im not ready to raid mythic with it yet. I also have a rogue around ilvl 425 which i just do some m+ with friends sometimes.

Professions:

To be honest i kinda feel proffs are lackluster this expansion so i didnt really level anything. I do have max engineering but thats not really exciting.

Raiding Experience:

I've always been a dps since wotlk.
I started in naxxramas and cleared that on 10 man.
Ulduar 25 cleared
Trial of the crusader cleared on 25HC
and ICC on 25
I didnt raid the start of cata but i cleared dragonsoul on 25 HC
I didnt raid at all in pandaria (i really hate that i didnt because i heard the raids were great)
WoD i only raided HFC on HC fully cleared it.
Legion is were it all began for me , i started raiding mythic in EN with my guild on the alliance side. I was a tank back then. If i may be absolutely honest the guild kinda sucked. We killed nythendra after like 60 + wipes and i was really burned out after that which made me quit the game. From there on i cleared NH and ToT both on HC with some friends playing casually. In ATBT i started raiding mythic again. This time i was in a guild which felt much better and i was a melee dps (ww monk) We started raiding mythic and everything went great we cleared up untill imonar with ease. (might be worth mentioning i was the raidleader of that guild) But thats when it happend.. people started burning out stopped showing up and me and the other officers were forced to put a halt on progress since we just didnt get any new recruits in because it was the end on the expac and everyone was waiting for BFA. In BFA we started fresh lvld up to 120 in 1 go. Started gearing and preparing for mythic uldir. We cleared HC in the 1st week and moved on to mythic. Killed taloc and mother in 1 go and had around 60 wipes on zek'voz. After this people started burning out once again and even the guildmaster quit which left me with nothing. So i stopped aswell untill now with EP driven to get that cutting edge.

Previous Guilds:

As mentioned above my guild is dead. There is no reason to stay in it.

Availability:

Because i work in a hotel i mostly work weekends. Which means i will be able to have a really high attendance on monday and thursday. And when i start studying at home i can just plan my own schedule.

Communication:

I do speak and read english fluently. And i do have a mic and TS3 or discord ready to use.

Computer / Connection:

I never disconnect basically. I do have a 1080 so my fps in raids is decent enough. My Ms is around 7 - 10 steady.

Addons/UI:

Weakauras , Bigwigs , details and Elvui.
I use weakauras to track all my cd's , bigwigs for raid abilties and stuff. Details to see the numbers and elvui because i like the layout.
https://i.imgur.com/phIRaAN.jpg

I use a mouse button to activate my essences.

Other Games:

I do like to play fortnite with friends (yep fortnite dont judge me please)
And im probably gonna buy the new CoD coming out.
So yeah shooters.

Why Iron Edge?

You seem like a very friendly guild with a nice raiding environment. And you have nice progress for a 2 day guild. I did raid 3 days before but its just too much for me now with the job and upcoming study. Also your raid days fit my schedule really good.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I think im a really good player if i want to. And i really want to. I know i dont have cutting edge experiences but thats mainly because i had really bad luck with previous guilds falling apart. Which kinda demotivates a person in my opinion. You keep trying but it wont work out. Im sure if you put me in the right guild (you guys ;) i can peform really good and help you guys get that cutting edge we all want really badly.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I found you guys on wowprogress.

Last Words?

I am really motivated to raid and im sure if you guys are willing to give me a chance i can peform really good. As i said before i dont have cutting edge experiences because of pure bad luck but im sure i can be a cutting edge raider if put in the right environment.
Basically i just hope you guys give me a chance to prove myself to show you im worth the try.

October 09, 2019, 08:48:38 am
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Tzunami
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:48:38 am »
Hiyo Tzunami,

I would like to offer you a trial for the main raid, so you can poke me or any other officer ingame for an invite  :D

Also keep in mind that currently we are progressing on Queen's Court, and will very soon be moving on to Za'qul, so do read up on the tactics for bosses you are not familiar with. I would also refer to this thread for any information in regards to raiding with us.
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

October 10, 2019, 01:56:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline Tsunami

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 01:56:35 pm »
I cant see the thread because its "off limits" for me.
I'll whisper one of your officers tonight probably. Tried it a few minutes ago and there wasnt one online :)

October 11, 2019, 12:12:54 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 12:12:54 am »
Fixed!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:40:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 6 Users
Phoenixflame, Wali, Narco, Lethys, Chelly, Cnackaa