Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Keksimus

October 08, 2019, 05:47:53 pm
Read 2660 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Keksimus
« on: October 08, 2019, 05:47:53 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Keksimus
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Keksimus/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Veljko, 20, Serbia, college.

Class/Spec:

Main spec if fury, does the best currently and I know how to play arms as well so I can switch whenever arms sims better.I can also play prot but I'm not very comfortable with tanking during progression.
435 is my current ilvl on fury with neck lvl 67

Currently I'm hunting crit since I have 20% haste which is enough since getting more haste doesn't benefit me as much as crit would.Mastery is well balanced for me currently, leaving vers and strength floating around.
Fury is simple, never hit 100 rage, don't fk up the cd sync and try to line up as much as possible with traits.

Alts:

I have a 438 ww, I switched to fury during ep, don't plan on coming back to ww any time soon but I can play it very well since I mained my ww ever since mop, alongside my warrior.I also have azerite armor for brewmaster and I can hop on and tank some simpler fights, since as I said I'm not very comfortable in tanking during prog.
I don't know how to play mistweaver very well.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/Yï

Professions:

Alch / Eng on my monk, and herb / mining on my warrior, I farm on the warrior and use the mats to make flasks and pots on my monk.I have all the alchemy / eng recipes for the current xpack.

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding ever since cata, but started a bit more seriously in mop, cleared mostly 10 man heroics and some 25n, I was much younger back then so finding a decent 25 guild was very hard.I was forced to take a break during wod since I was moving houses and came back into it near the end.During legion I cleared en 7/7m, nh 6/10m, tov 2/3m, tos 7/9m, antorus 5/11.
Whenever bfa started I was entering college and I didn't have much time to dedicate myself to raiding in uldir so I only had like a few mythic kills, bod 4/9m and my current progress in ep is 3/8, with some attempts on ashvane and orgozoa, I was benched during orgozoa prog and I was sick for the ashvane kill.

Previous Guilds:

I would mostly change 1 or 2 guilds during expansions due to them disbanding or going full casual due to lack of people etc.In bfa I was an officer in Bloodstorm before we merged with Booty Bay Surfclub, where I stepped down from my officer position since we already had our officer team and they had theirs and since we were joining them it wouldn't make sense to bring all 4 of our officers into their officer team and have like 10 officers out of 20 raiders kek.Since I decided to reroll because I haven't been enjoying my monk ever since bfa started, I lost a raiding spot since the guild already has 2 good fury warriors, therefore there was no chance of me getting the spot until 1 of them leaves which isn't really something good to hope for.

Availability:

Every day after 6pm I'll be on 100%, except for saturdays.

Communication:

Yes I can speak english, I have ts3 and I can talk whenever needed of course.

Computer / Connection:

Ryzen 5 2600
rx 480
16gb ram
60/7 speed
I don't dc or lag.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/lt6ROb1
weak auras, dbm, gtfo, ert, angry assignments

Other Games:

Classic wow, some league maybe, cs go sometimes

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a guild that has similar progress as the guild I'm leaving, I checked out the wowprogress page and the actual guild page and I feel like the guild and the people in it are good and hopefully fun to play/progress with.Iron Edge also has the same intentions as me, to clear the current tier, which is the most important thing for me personally.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm an experienced, vocal player who always comes prepared, I learn fast and play for the team, I never hesitate to stop dpsing the boss and use the boss mechanics to help the team or 1 person out.Killing the boss is my main goal, I focus on dps during farm.I can bring a geared alt, I do m+ everyday and play the game actively in general, I'm willing to help anyone in the guild and I'm active in /g and strive to being a good friend in general.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Thanks for reading through, hope to hear from you soon, cheers

October 10, 2019, 07:41:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Keksimus
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 07:41:06 pm »
Hey Keksimus!
Thanks for applying and showing an interest in Iron Edge. Looks good from what I can tell. Give me a couple of days to further review the application and have a chat with my comrades then i'll get back to you. In the mean-time please feel free to answer any questions our fellow guild members may have for you.

-Shimmar

October 14, 2019, 02:22:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Keksimus
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 02:22:35 pm »
Hey Keksimus. Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you. Hasn't been easy. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to offer a spot in the main raid for another warrior at this time. Thanks again for showing an interest and ofcourse things change and spots become available in future so if you find yourself searching again, keep us in mind.
Good luck to you!
Thanks,
Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:20:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

81 Guests, 2 Users
Rash, Lethys