Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mythic+ Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Druggysteve

October 08, 2019, 11:32:34 pm
Read 2677 times

Applicant

Mythic+ Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Druggysteve
« on: October 08, 2019, 11:32:34 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a Mythic+ member.

Character: Druggysteve
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Druggysteve/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Mythic+

Personal Info:

name Is Shehan, i'm 19 years of age, I was born in Fiji but as a young child had moved to south-east England, a little county called Suffolk. I have worked many different jobs, most being manual, to even Artist and dj a few times. I don't like to go depth about my childhood as it was a very dark one, but if needed I will share gladly,

I guess this also good to mention to, I have many mental issues, such as Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, this doesn't stop me from being a good positive person in the guild, in fact it's quite the contrary, my issues help me talk with people and since the past i've gotten more confident, so i'm dealing with it!

Class/Spec:

I currently play Demon Hunter as I feel even though it is a simple class it's quite a fun one, but what sells it to me is the unique mobility options and the ability to get into certain places where no other classes could, (or maybe they could but with great difficulty as opposed to being able to literally jump up the walls) i'd say my opinion on it is probably biased since I played it throughout legion a nice bit and kinda got the feel for it there, It can be strong in various different areas when tuned for those specific areas; trinkets, essences, talents, and whatnot.

As of right now my gear isn't the best, that is primarily because I haven't really been playing much these past few weeks due to irl implications, however things have much more than steadied out by now so i'll be back on my usual grind :)

Alts:

I have a few alts, DK, can play blood+unholy, warlock, can play all three specs, warrior, can play fury/prot. i've been switching between them until it got overly time consuming to focus on all alts, so it's mainly just my warrior and my demon hunter that I play on, however I could defintely get used to playing DK again as it's insanely fun, (as are warlocks but I prefer the playstyle of melee classes, in m+, being what I mostly play at the time being since I haven't raided in a while)

Professions:

Alchemy+Engineering on my DH, was a nice combo as I could make flasks, and the engineering helmet plus all the other cool unique stuff I could play around with, generally just making the game more enjoyable, Alchemy as it was very convenient, as I did a lot of m+ I needed flasks+prepots like madness, and well, that was kinda my way of getting em, plus ever since I got the word Luck tattoo'ed on my hand I had gotten loads of 20x procs!

Mythic+ Experience:

Oh man I could go on for days about m+ experiences, I have so many ranging from keys that went amazingly, to a 22+ CoS run that took I think it was 8½ hours, such a pepega key. I love m+ as I feel even though they aren't as time consuming as raids are, I feel they are still highly entertaining, for those like myself who perhaps don't have too consistent a work time schedule and only has time at highly inconsistent timeframe, don't worry though i'll be active! I have quite bad insomnia and various other mental issues so my sleep schedule is through the roof, provides for some pretty monka sleep deprived keys haha
I was 1k7 last. season on my warrior :
https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/P%C3%ADmpsamdi
and 1k6 on my Demon Hunter:
https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Druggysteve
these were the characters I mostly play on this expac, as before it was other accounts/servers,

Previous Guilds:

Most previous guild's I've been in have just been friends' guilds, grated they'd been fun and all, but I just felt their guild wasn't really a place I fit into too well, as for the most part the GM's would invite randoms who'd just be toxic, (oddly enough this was the case beforehand countless times, and even more oddly enough this was all before I got the luck tattoo on my hand, maybe this all has a correlation of sorts?! who knows...

Availability:

Most definitely, i'm not the best at PvP/Rbgs yet but i'd love to learn how to play them and then wreck faces with the guildies, as for other guild events i'd be more than glad to take part, as well, they are what is fun to me most about this game, despite all the other things, the sense of doing something I love with a bunch of people I fit in with would be greatly fun, and maybe I even (if someone isn't doing it already that is) set up guild mount runs and other fun stuff, should that be something the socials/quite literally anyone would be interested in. The more the merrier!

Communication:

I am proficient in English, be it it's not my mother tongue, I still know it quite well, I don't have TeamSpeak3 but that's easily fixable in the click of a few buttons, I can listen quite well and infact enjoy listening, I do have a microphone, (not a shitty headset one too!) and I use it very often, and ofcourse would be willing to talk wit peeps as I also love diving into conversation with people so it'd be perfect,

System / Connection:

My pc is genuinely a beast, or at least it was when I built it, it has 0 issues running WoW, I have no fps issues, my internet connection, 90% of the time is up and quite good, and when it's not I can turn on my mobile data, as it's unlimited and use that, so when i'm online, i'm online.

Addons/UI:

I don't raid so I guess this wouldn't make sense for me to fill out? but the addons I use for m+ are DBM, Details, Raider Io addon, and Method Dungeon tools, however I have many addons that I use for other various different things, a screenshot of my UI as below:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474685190120144896/631238148906811398/unknown.png

Other Games:

I play many other games, some being, Warframe, Just Cause, Assassins Creed, Prototype, Sniper Elite, Metal Gear Solid, I guess I could kinda call it game to me, but I also dabble with adobe products such as after effects and premiere, a lot of suite to be honest as it's all fun to fiddle with in my opinion, so yeah i'd call them games to me, as well as making beats, but I guess this is getting off-topic at this point, most of the time I play what anyone else wants to play as most games are generally significantly more enjoyable when playing with a homie,

Why Iron Edge?

In all honesty it was referred from a friend of mine called Tutan, i'd known him for a while and only a few hours ago asked him if his guild had any space, to which I am now making an application, I was also quite enticed too, by the amount of effort this guild has put in with their website, infact I used to dabble with website making, so perhaps I could show some of ya how to add to live elements to page making it more visually appealing to the audience, it'd all be fun!

What I can offer Iron Edge:

I can offer my Loyalty, happiness, sheer kindness and my constant good mood. This may be off-putting to a sense but i've had most problems one person can have in a life time so i'm pretty good at consoling people and just being a shoulder to cry on :), I can promise I won't let you down in that regard,

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

A friend of mine called Tutan, as previously mentioned i've known him a nice while now and I was seeing if his guild had any vacancies, i've heard about the guild in trade spam a few times but it was mostly just from Tutan's message I got the idea to sign up,

Last Words:

I'm sorry I didn't write too much as my fingers are genuinely broken and I just got out of a fat anxiety attack after waking from a drug overdose, I get the excuse isn't too good but I still tried to make a nice application for someone to read, whether I get declined or accepted is fair play, but I wish whoever reads this a very nice day and if they looking for a homie to chill wit add me on discord:
Scarecr0w#9773

October 09, 2019, 01:25:11 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Mythic+ Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Druggysteve
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:25:11 am »
Hey man.

Our m+ officer should look over your app soon. You should also ask your friend to come and vouch for you, here.

But hey, pretty nice app. So good luck!
Ba dun tss!

October 09, 2019, 11:02:38 am
Reply #2

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 11:02:38 am »
Hey,

Nice application!

We have played m plus together alot last season, Shehan took chances on me inviting me to groups even though I had a low ranking and helped me push to the lofty heights of 1800 in S2.

Solid player and fun to be around

October 10, 2019, 11:57:17 am
Reply #3

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 11:57:17 am »
Hey, thanks for applying,

Just read for application, pretty solid app,

I would like to invite you to the guild, just want to say M+ generally is at a low until 8.3 hits as we comes to a end of a tier and classic, bah classic launch ....

Between. Now and 8.3 I would like to see you get on top of the gear so we can push some keys 🔐, happy to do some when I am on, and there are a lot of others who love a key or 2. 

Thanks
Paul

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:09:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 5 Users
Varum, Deodu, Wali, Liquidroom, Shimmar