Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - bloodbathed

October 17, 2019, 12:21:09 pm
Read 3831 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - bloodbathed
« on: October 17, 2019, 12:21:09 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: bloodbathed
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/bloodbathed/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

my name is AmirHosein Tajik, i'm 30, and I live in Iran. finished school and i have an internet-based job, so basically im at pc most of the time.

Class/Spec:

my main spec is tank, and I prefer to play tank as it is my main spec. but since it's hard to find a guild as a tank then y, I have a DPS spec aswell
I'm 445 eq ilvl as tank and 444 as dps

I could copy this from Wowhead but sure let's talk, for prot warrior all stats are pretty close, haste can be the best depending on the boss u are fighting. bosses like orgozoa crit is kinda better than haste if u are taking adds as avatar cant be ready for each wave, so u rely on ur crit to keep agro and gather adds before some1 kills himself by over-agroing :).
so the general rule of thumb is, if u are fighting a boss who summons adds, some crit rating can help u with both parry chance and the increase dmg if u cant have avatar ready for each wave.
for everything else, haste is the best for both SB more uptime and shorter GCD that brings more rage which ends into more ignore pain cast. works nicely against magic and physical dmg.
but y, for pure magic bosses, best stats for prot war is to sit on the bench and join on-farm kill.
mastery: good but u get enough with 2-3 bastion of might.
there is not a rotation for prot war, the more u have SB and IP up is better and TC on cd
u can use other spells if u want :) for more dps maybe.

Alts:

I usually have my blood DK(439), Brewmaster/MW monk(442), Rdruid (440)(this one is for M+ only), at raiding ilvl, however, they might lack some essences as I CBA to farm rep and endless questing on 4 chars.

Professions:

I'm running alchemy and engineering.
u can have a ST typhoon on a 10 min cd, CR, and last but not least, engin head can dispell bleeds, it might not have lots of use in raids atm but for M+ it's BIS.

Raiding Experience:

I started raiding back in WOTLK as a warlock, cleared most raids. stopped playing wow when WOD came out until legion and since then im mostly doing M+ as tank, ive been in 2 guilds in BFA both disbanded bcuz ppl stopped playing. and my current progress is 4/8.

Previous Guilds:

both disbanded for lack of raiders as mentioned above.

Availability:

I'm at pc 24/7, unless something changes in the future.

Communication:

ts3? well yea I guess I have it installed, I will update it.
have mic and can/will talk when it's needed.

Computer / Connection:

I had some of these problems like 3-4 years ago made some changes and I'm fine since then.

Addons/UI:

bigwigs/DBM, Bigwigs is sometimes buggy on the timers for some certain bosses, so I switch in between.--- to see when boss casting next spell and what it is
WA- we all need to keep track of our CDs, can be set to shout if u stay in shit, good.
ERT can see what raid CDs we have. using it for M+ mostly but its open when I raid aswell.
https://imgur.com/ryguYlk ( tanking)
https://imgur.com/DHU62q2 (DPS)

Other Games:

everything but LOL.

Why Iron Edge?

you won't believe it if I say I love u right? ok then.
I was looking for a mythic raiding guild, and I saw that "prot war-low"
also, I like the 2 days raiding.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

the boss won't melee hit any1 else until I'm alive.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress.

Last Words?

I rather die silently. ty

October 19, 2019, 03:44:05 pm
Reply #1

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - bloodbathed
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 03:44:05 pm »
The melee and tank officer will respond soon I am sure.

October 19, 2019, 08:25:05 pm
Reply #2

Offline axe

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 08:25:05 pm »
Sure, nws.

October 21, 2019, 02:26:11 pm
Reply #3

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 02:26:11 pm »
Hey axe,
Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you. Unfortunately as it stands I'm not in a position to offer a tank or dps role to a warrior at the moment, however if its something you're interested in when the new tier comes then we can reopen the application then if it would still be of interest to you. You're also welcome to join as a social until that time if that interests you too. If not then good luck on the search and thanks again for showing an interest in the guild

- Shimmar

October 21, 2019, 09:50:35 pm
Reply #4

Offline axe

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 09:50:35 pm »
hey shimmer
thnx for the answer
joining a guild for 8.3 is my main goal if I want to be honest, as this tier is not far from over. and it would be nice to re-open my apply for 8.3.
however, since there won't be a guarantee if I'm accepted or not at that time( if I understood correctly), I kinda have to keep looking for a guild as it is almost impossible to find a guild after the patch is here, or late this tier, since im a tank/melee DPS.
joining iron-edge as social would be so nice, im sure I can find a lot of friends there either way.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:06:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 0 Users