Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mythic+ Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Ustagavista

November 22, 2019, 07:03:06 pm
Read 1897 times

Applicant

Mythic+ Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Ustagavista
« on: November 22, 2019, 07:03:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a Mythic+ member.

Character: Ustagavista
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Ustagavista/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Mythic+

Personal Info:

Hello There,

Here is Aleksandar, almost 30 y.o., living in Bosnia and doin' freelance graphic design :)

Class/Spec:

I was Vanilla and TBC PvP rogue player, taking 2.2k rating @ Stormscale with rogue/mage and rogue/mage/driud combo and after that successful journey i was sold my account for many reason, but mainly b'coz i head to go finish my school and then later college.

Why are playing my current class?

I started WoW like no more then 2m ago and when i saw/heard (from my in real life freinds) there is a ILLIDAN like a class, i made decision to come back and play that motherfucker with bad ass wings :)
When i played TBC all melees dreamed about Illidan warglives and thats the reason why i chose DH :)

Alts:

No alts here at the moment, all i want is to master DH then i will go with some alts

Professions:

Herbalism and Enchanting

Mythic+ Experience:

1.274 R.IO and all by my self with random groups from group finder.. There was a lot of pain, sweat and crazy russians but i handle it out somehow until i figure it out there is no more progression with pugs.

I aim to farm more R.IO with some good groups, with more experienced players then me. Wanna hear some feedbacks and critique on my gameplay/movement/boss fights.

Previous Guilds:

I had one, and that was guild with people from Balkan and they was only raiding guild.

Availability:

Ofcourse, i am always up for some PVP's!

Communication:

Dunno what to say about my english, maybe isn't good in writing but i understand everything when someone talks :) (like 8 years ago was in USA with Work&Travel program)

System / Connection:

I think its decent computer (i5-9400F, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660). Connection is WLAN, 30/6 Mbps.
Had no issues with ping/lag.

Addons/UI:

Raider.IO & DBM, 'coz i am doin' Mythics :) WeakAuras for rotions, moUI - its simple and clean UI, Threat Plates - for better control debuffs and buffs of creeps, GTFO - for sound signal when i standing in some sh*t :) and last is Details Damage meter :)

https://ibb.co/3cPYbTb - my UI

Other Games:

Counter Strike and LoL

Why Iron Edge?

1st i saw u in "Guild finder" after that I checked your wowprogressions and then i looked up for a website. I am dog owner and when i saw a big picture of a dog in applications i had to apply :)

Tbh u seems like serious guild with grown-ups (without annoying-hysterical kids) where i can learn a lot, and that's main reason why i applied.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

Some Balkan jokes and good AoE DPS :)

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

Guild finder

Last Words:

I am not guilty :)

November 24, 2019, 09:14:32 am
Reply #1

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

Re: Mythic+ Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Ustagavista
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 09:14:32 am »
Hi there,

thanks for your application, please can I ask some questions;

what are your thoughts of the current M+ content and what do you feel DH excel in?

do you have some logs of a recent runs so I can have a look at your performance?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:36:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 2 Users
Setavai, klikbangklak