Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Raelian (XR)

November 27, 2019, 11:27:11 pm
Read 3110 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Raelian (XR)
« on: November 27, 2019, 11:27:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Raelian
Server: Draenor
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Draenor/Raelian/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello, my name is Julio and i'm 20 years old. I'm currently home studying online and I spend most of my time playing video games.

Class/Spec:

I've been playing Havoc Demon Hunter since Legion came out because I fell in love with the amount of mobility and utility this class has.
My current item level in raid is 440 with Benthic gear.
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/83e75o6Ma4pijkZczni2ew

I've been playing Havoc Demon Hunter since Legion came out because I fell in love with the amount of mobility and utility this class brings while doing overall primarily Damage burst in AoE and cleave.

Whenever it comes to stats at least currently Versatility and Haste sim the highest, but i'm always using Raidbots so I can make sure i'm using what increases my damage the most.

Rotation wise currently with my build I use Immolation Aura before Pull and Battle potion one second before pull. Eye beam on cast, Death Dance Meta Death dance and I cast Demon's vite to build up fury and I cast Chaos strike whenever I have enough fury and I cast Eye beam again when my Haste buff from my trait is over. Demon's Bite whenever I need to build up fury and when Immolation Aura is off cooldown.

Alts:

I don't have any alts.

Professions:

I have Alchemy as my main Profession so I can make Flasks and Potions for raid and Herbalism as secondary so I can gather my materials rather than spending gold on them.

Raiding Experience:

My raiding experience (at least) in Mythic started last expansion in Nighthold. That was my first Cutting Edge. Our best try on Kil'jaeden was 5% and I quit after Aggramar in Antorus. I was raiding in Aggra during this time. During BFA I transfered my character to Draenor and I was raiding in Mythic Uldir until Fetid however I quit the game shortly after real life happens and I was forced to quit. My current Guild is inactive until the next tier because our roster was unstable and we were lacking players and we had to many canceled raids.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/raelian

Previous Guilds:

I'm leaving my current Guild because it's inactive until 8.3 raid and I want Cutting Edge this tier.

Availability:

I'm available most of the time so attendance in raid won't be a problem unless I have an exam in school.

Communication:

Yes, I can speak english fluently and I have a working microphone (blueyeti).

Computer / Connection:

I have a high-end pc.
Specs are below:
i7-8700k 4.8 ghz
16gb ram 3600 mhz
Gtx 1080 ti 11gb
ssd 970 evo plus 1tb

Addons/UI:

Deadly Boss Mods, Details, Weakauras, Simulation craft, Rc loot council and Exorsus.
Link to my ui:
https://imgur.com/a/ussuh8c

Other Games:

Other than World of Warcraft I play League of Legends, Steam games, switch and sometimes Ps4.

Why Iron Edge?

I wanna join Iron Edge because you are a persistent and dedicated group of players who put a heavy focus on maintaining a healthy community and that's exactly what i'm looking for in a Guild. I expect everyone including myself to do their best to get Cutting Edge every single tier.
I'm dedicated and I can take criticism well and determined to perform as good as I can.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm a dedicated player always trying to look for improvements, benchmarking my performance and determined to contribute to the guild. Your guild has the perfect standards for me and it's exactly what i'm looking for.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I told one of my friends I was currently looking for a Guild and he searched on Wowprogress and found you and I thought this would be the ideal Guild for me.

Last Words?

I'm currently in Draenor so if this application is accepted I have to transfer my Character which shouldn't be a problem.

November 28, 2019, 12:43:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Nashor

• Guild Member

• Miauw

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Raelian (XR)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 12:43:21 pm »
Looks like a decent application, i'm sure our melee officer will respond to you shortly please be so kind to answer any questions other guild mates would have for you.

Cheers, Nashor

November 28, 2019, 07:50:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Paul

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 07:50:06 pm »
I'm leaving my current Guild because it's inactive until 8.3 raid and I want Cutting Edge this tier.

Hi there, just a little question around the above statement, apart from trying to get cutting edge with us do you see Iron Edge as a long term thing, if accepted and you pass trial or just until your current guild restarts come 8.3?  As I feel the sentence, which could easily be me over analysing what you have written, but you want get to CE this tier so you don’t miss out and then return back to your current guild?

November 28, 2019, 07:56:24 pm
Reply #3

Offline Raelian

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 07:56:24 pm »
In case i'm accepted I intend to stay long term.

November 29, 2019, 12:01:08 am
Reply #4

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 12:01:08 am »
Hey Julio,
Nice app. Think you'll fit in quite nicely. You can poke an officer for an invite and we'll start your trial on Monday night.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Welcome!

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:55:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 0 Users