Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Emiiee

December 04, 2019, 12:06:51 pm
Read 3488 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Emiiee
« on: December 04, 2019, 12:06:51 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Emiiee
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Emiiee/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi, I'm Emi, currently 21 years old and I'm turning 22 in 13 days.
In my real life I'm taking four classes, that can give me access to the social worker education, but I'm not 100% sure that's the way I want to go, yet. But the plan was that I wanted to work with young people, who have mental difficulties.
I live in Odense, Denmark with my boyfriend (who also plays WoW!) and our sweet cat Kiara <3

Class/Spec:

I'm currently playing BM hunter. I switched to BM in the beginning of BfA (because MM was really baaad, now it is the opposite xD)
I have been playing hunter since I started with WoW in MoP and have always found the class really fun! But back then I didn't really knew anything about my class nor the game.
But luckly that have changed! I have gotten so much knowledge about hunter and BM and the game. My goal for BfA was to at least get curve on every tier and I have that now (and hopefully I can get it at some point for the new tier in 8.3). I also have TEP 3/8 atm.

Alts:

I don't have any relevant alts, yet.
I recently joined horde again (on another server) and I didn't want to use money for transfering some of my alts, because I want to find a "home" in the first place.

Professions:

I have herbalism and alchemy. I'm still trying to level up alchemy, but I refuse to buy the things I need of AH.
I chose alchemy, because I wanted to try something new out on a new char.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have only tried LFR until BfA.
As I said before, I made myself a goal, that I at least wanted to get curve on every tier. Which I have. But I do have some mythic kills in my bag. Right now I'm 3/8 TEP.
I think I only got the first boss on the previous tiers.

I have a decent amount of M+ experience. My highest r.io have been 1.2k

Previous Guilds:

I'm currently in a guild, but I don't really feel respected and I have some bad experiences with them. I want to be in a guild, where you as a new guildie, have the opportunity to get into the community and the old guildies actually wanna reply to your messages in guild chat.
I don't feel welcomed, so that's why I want to leave them and join Iron Edge instead.

Availability:

I'm almost available at all times.
I do have school in the weekdays, but in the weekends I don't do much, so I will probably be available from like.. 10 AM to 2-4 AM.
But my christmas holiday is coming up (6. dec-6. jan), so I will probably be a lot more available during that time :P

Communication:

I have been using TS3 before and I can do it again, but I'm more confident with discord at this moment.
If I'm being totally honest, I have a hard time speaking english, because I'm very unsure about it, but I can listen and understand it perfectly.
And if I speak at some point, I do have microphone that works perfectly.

Computer / Connection:

I bought a new computer earlier this year, so I don't have any fps issues nor lags.
My internet connection is 100/100, so it is stable. I don't have high ping to Kazzak and I don't disconnect every hour.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/CK5cDwL - my current UI.

ElvUI - Because I like the UI much better than the normal Blizzard UI + you can customize everything
ConRO - For optimize my dps.
DBM - To know what's going to happen in the encounter.
GTFO - So I know when I'm standing in shit, I'm not supposed to :P
Raider.io - It's kinda mandatory in today's "competetive" scene of WoW
AngryKeystone - For the timer in M+, so I can see how much time we have left for getting the key upgraded with +1, +2 or +3
Simcraft - For simming all my gear, so I know I have the best possible DPS outcome (with the gear I get, ofc)

Other Games:

I sometimes play League of Legends, but ever since BfA came out, I haven't been playing it as much as I used to.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join Iron Edge because it sound like a guild that is perfect for my situation at the moment. As I said, I recently joined horde and I'm looking for a "home" and not a temporary place to be. I want to be in a guild where people are social with each other and likes to play with each other.

I came to Kazzak with some friends and we were planning on being in the same guild, but some of us doesn't want the same thing. For me, I just want to do some high M+ key and HC clearing, but some of them wants to do CE raiding. And Iron Edge do all of it. - perfect!

I said I wanted to do high M+ keys and you might wondering why I apply as social then. I do that, because I don't have the highest ilvl, yet, and I don't have the right essence for pushing high keys, yet. But I hope I can apply for M+ later on.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Right now? A very kind girl, that wants to be as social as possible. I see myself as a kind person, because I always want people to be happy and have a good time! So that's what I wanna try to do and bring it to the guild!

I'm up for helping people gearing their alts, because I found it fun to do some low keys from time to time. However, I do want to get into decently high M+ keys, so I will be pushing keys aswell. I'm really trying to get my hunter to the point, where I can push high keys. And hopefully join one of your M+ teams.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about you from a friend of mine - one of the friends I joined horde and Kazzak with. We had been talking a lot about what we want, and that we couldn't get that from our current guild + we had some bad experiences, so he found Iron Edge. We read a lot about the guild and it just fits us perfecetly!

Last Words?

If someone ask for picture of my cat, I will be spamming. Sorry in advance!

December 05, 2019, 04:35:44 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Emiiee
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 04:35:44 pm »
Hi there.

Is the friend that told you about us in the guild? If so, you should ask him to vouch for you on your app!

M+ has been a bit... Well.. dead at the end of this season. But a few of us are planning on kicking ass when s4 comes.

Do you also plan on raiding? The ToT (too old to raid) team is raiding on Wednesday, and Kodin will get back to you if you're interested in that. They raid Wednesday evenings.
There's also the Weekend Raid team, that do mythic content on Sundays only.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ba dun tss!

December 05, 2019, 04:41:25 pm
Reply #2

Offline Emikera

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 04:41:25 pm »
Hey Xormn!

Yes, he joined the guild yesterday :P

That's fine. But in the mean time, I will get ready and geared for kicking some ass, when s4 comes! ;)

Hm, I do not plan on raiding atm. But I do wish to raid in next tier (8.3), as I said in my application, i want my cruve! But I'm not sure which team I would want to join, yet. But I can think about that until next tier :P

December 05, 2019, 04:42:02 pm
Reply #3

Offline Lotrix

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 04:42:02 pm »
Emi has been a friend of mine for a while and I can proudly tell she is one of the nicest persons I know!

She is one of the best hunters I've seen in the game (Not joking) and I think she could be a great member of the guild as both Social and M+ Player in the future :)

-Veltox/Lotrix

December 06, 2019, 01:15:25 pm
Reply #4

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 01:15:25 pm »
Very well then.

You can poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:56:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

52 Guests, 0 Users