Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Frenzbg

December 06, 2019, 01:58:59 am
Read 2573 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Frenzbg
« on: December 06, 2019, 01:58:59 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Frenzbg
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Frenzbg/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hey, im Stan (Stanislav) i currently moved to Greece but im born and raised in Bulgaria. Im 28 years old. Working a summer job atm

Class/Spec:

My main spec is Havoc i do play sometimes Veng but because last patch being DH tank was a no go i was tanking only some weekly M+ keys. I like both im a huge fan of how Demon hunters work its like my style of play its so much easy to farm, level, exploring, escaping (engaging), in places where we cant fly uhh DH just shinee. My current gear is 435 i do have 440 in my bags (Azerite Armor) which it is DPS increase but it will change my rotation so atm i prefer to be with lower ilvl

So ive been playing DH since Legion and ive benn trying to do the best i can and squeeze every single number. Havoc is mainly spamming your CS, BD and maintain your fury so this patch im using Demonic Appetite rotation its juust a bit stronger than the others soo if i want to pure dps its more important do not waste fury meaning collect more orbs when you are at full witch is horrible (TY blizzard) because in fight with heavy movement its just impossible to avoid the orbs sometimes and they are hard to see. Main dmg spells are CS, DB and IA must be on CD all the time (exeptions if there are adds coming in the next few seconds). So Crit is Dh favorite stat but its veery individual due to different gear mainly its Crit vers because we get a small BL with our must have azerite power Furious gaze using simbot is the best way to optimize gear.

Alts:

after Uldir i didnt gear any alts

Professions:

Alchemy/Herb.  most of the times i like to farm and provide consumables for the raid like cauldrons and sometimes feasts

Raiding Experience:

As i sayd i started raiding in Legion from ToV. i was in casual guilds back then so it was all new for me so my progress was like average. After that i wanted more and more progress so after Legion i started to search for serious guilds to do serious progress. On Uldir  with my last guild we strong and we went untill Ghuun (God help me) but after 400+ wipes and still no kill then the real pain become. After in BoD was the same thing 6/9 (my guild went 8/9 but i was on a short break) i come back for jaina and still i know im a good player and can do a perfect logs for that but doing some soaks or stop dps (rather continue for a few sec) is more important. I do love raiding and im mature about it. i dont have a strong background but i was never a dead weight and always doing the hardest mechanics

Previous Guilds:

my best guild was SOD but in the summer (while i was working) they had lack of ppl so they merged with Devious soo i dont know many but after the merge things went south

Availability:

winder time full time wow this means 8 months of the year im free for wow. Summer time i work nightly

Communication:

I use discord all the time yes i can speak and listen

Computer / Connection:

In heavy raid times im at stable 80+ fps and a 300/300 stable fiber connection

Addons/UI:

Details for obvious reasons, ERT, GTFO, WA2 i have some custom WA that helps me keep track of some CD's, DBM for obvious reasons again but early on only later its just muscle memory

Other Games:

overwatch, Hots, was a big fan of Lol but havent played it some time now

Why Iron Edge?

you're a stable guild with a steady progress in every tier. Seems like a solid atmosphere with good laughter and banter. A place I think I could fit in well.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Mechanically anticipated player who does his homework and got a burning passion for his class.
Raiding wise i definitely CAN parse high if allowed to just sit on the boss and mongo it. But in overwhelming majority of cases, it's not necessary. I always prioritize mechanics over pure damage and I find today's culture of parsing high to prove you're good cancerous to the game and detrimental to progress. I know that's what majority of the people would say to get taken, but I'm honest. If you ask me to do any bitch job, I'll do it without hesitation

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress, i was searching for DH recruitment

Last Words?

i did apply as social because i was moving houses IRL and it was a bit break from raiding but in general Not really just hope to get a chance to prove my worth in a stable team like yours. Regards / Frenz

December 08, 2019, 07:59:11 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Frenzbg
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 07:59:11 pm »
You're working a summer job in December?  :o

Anyway I have approval from our melee officer to offer you a trial. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:28:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 2 Users
Cnackaa, Devoid