Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Kirisaitedh

January 13, 2020, 01:19:59 pm
Read 1886 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Kirisaitedh
« on: January 13, 2020, 01:19:59 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Kirisaitedh
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kirisaitedh/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hey, Im 21y economy student from Bulgaria with lots of free time and passion bout games.

Class/Spec:

I play mainly the dps spec of the class, I tank some m+ here and there and im comfortable to swap if its needed on some boss or etc.

For stats I sim myself after every piece of gear I get, currently my sims are for Crit>=Vers>Haste>Mastery

Alts:

I have a lot of alts, my main alts are Kirisaite and Chalgaqueenn on the same server (Kazzak)

Professions:

I have Alchemy and Jewelcrafting

Raiding Experience:

Ive raided Since Antorus(late Legion) since this was my first expansion and I wasnt really into the game and didnt understand it later I fugred I LOVED doing high m+ and raid at the same time.
Played Warlock and Boomie in Legion
9/11M Antorus
6/8M Uldir
8/9M BoD
3/9M EP

Previous Guilds:

My previous guilds are both bulgarian and they are BPEMETO and Faithless, I left BPEMETO after one year with them since most good players left just before Uldir we didnt manage to get good progression we struggled with recruit since its bulgarian only guild and I just wanted to improve and left them for guild Faithless wich were the top 1 bulgarian guild for whole Legion and 1st half of BFA.
We cleared 8/9M in BoD but people burned out since the guild master required from us to raid 4 times a week for 4 hours and we didnt have the progress for those raid times.Then again people quit etc. in EP we killed the first bosses and Classic came out which lead to more people leaving the guild and we stopped raiding.

Availability:

Im available every evening since im in uni right now and Im busy only during the day and its not even every days.

Communication:

Yes I have TS3 and I think I can understand almost everything since my English is like my 3rd language, but I doubt there will be a problem with communication.

Computer / Connection:

I have Ryzen 7 2700x and 1070ti in my PC which are both decent CPU and GPU.My internet is pretty okay,my ping to kazzak is 32-33

Addons/UI:

I use Weakauras,Exorsus Raidtools,Bigwigs

Other Games:

I play CS:GO sometimes, Legue of Legends, Dota2

Why Iron Edge?

I think we have common goals to achieve in the next raid tier and I think we can help each other.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer my dedication as a player and will do anything required from me to achieve succes.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoW Progress

Last Words?

I dont think I can add anything that I didnt already said, hope we raid together :)

January 13, 2020, 01:26:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline Kirisaite

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Kirisaitedh
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 01:26:23 pm »
Since I was stupid enough to post it without being logged in, typing this just to know thats me ^^.

January 15, 2020, 08:28:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Kirisaitedh
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 08:28:55 pm »
Hi Kirisaite!
Thanks for applying. Unfortunately I can't offer you a spot in the main raid at this time. Wouldn't say no when there's more availability but for now i'll have to decline.
Good luck on your search and if things don't work out on your next choice, it won't hurt your chances to reapply down the line.

Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:44:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length