Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Stapzor

January 20, 2020, 03:04:48 pm
Read 2268 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Stapzor
« on: January 20, 2020, 03:04:48 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Stapzor
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Stapzor
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Bozhidar and im 35 years old . I live in Sofia/Bulgaria. I'm working in IT sector , so games are in my blood :). I could share more details for my "Personal Information" when we meet in the guild personally .

Class/Spec:

I'm happy playing with both specs as a rogue (Assassination/Outlaw) since the game demand spec swapping for several encounters in Mythic/HC raiding and also including high M+ Keystones  , so my gear and skill is optimized for both mentioned specs .

Assassination ilv is 446 ( equiped )
Outlaw ilv is 448 ( equiped )

In term of use there is no actual rotation that you are using since the game is dynamic and every boss encounter is unique . However I like to read all the WoW related websites including the official forums in order to push my personal progress and optimize my character  like:

https://bloodmallet.com/
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot

etc...to maximize my DPS  and current spec . In aditional i'm watching closely movies in youtube ( FatBoss mostly ) for the new encounters in order to learn the boss mechanics with more details.

Alts:

At the moment i have 2 alts with decent gear.
BM Hunter and Elemental Shaman . However the hunter DPS output and ilvl is higher .

Professions:

Herbalism/Alchemy . For me those professions works perfectly due to flasks and potions consummation timers in all encounters and ofcourse the gold that you can obtain/lay up .

Raiding Experience:

Raid Experience including  (live and classic): Raid experience pre-TBC (boss kills etc):

* Molten Core [Cleared] as Priest and Mage
* Blackwing Lair [Cleared] as Priest, Warrior and Mage
* Zul’Gurub [Cleared] as Priest, Warrior and Mage
* Ahn’Qiraj 20 [Cleared] as Priest, Warrior and Mage
* Onixia Lair [Cleared] as Priest and Mage

Raid experience in TBC (boss kills etc):

* Karazhan [Cleared] as Priest and Mage
* Gruul's lair [Cleared] as Priest
* Zul'aman [Cleared] as Priest and Mage
* Serpentshrine Cavern [Cleared] as Priest and Mage
* The Eye [Cleared] as Priest
* Hyjal Summit [Cleared] as Priest and Mage
* Black Temple [Cleared] as Priest and Mage
* Sunwell [Cleared] as Priest and Mag

Raid experience in WOTLK (boss kills etc):

* Naxxramas 10&25man [Cleared] as warrior,mage,paladin etc.
* Obsidian Sanctum 10&25man [Cleared] as Mage,paladin etc.
* Vault of Archavon 10&25 [Cleared] as Mage,paladin etc.
* Malygos 10&25 [Cleared] as Mage,paladin
* ToC 10&25 [Cleared] as Mage and ToC 10 withe paladin.
* ToTgC 10&25 i did only 10 mans for 25 4/5.
* Ulduar 10&25 [Cleared] exept algalon (didnt have time for him )
* ICC 10&25 [Cleared] as Mage etc.
* ICC 10&25 HM for 10 and 25 mans 12/12 for 25 12/12 on my mage

Raid experience in Cataclysm (boss kills etc):

Baradin Hold 3/3 on my mage
Blackwing Descent 6/6 HC on my mage
The Bastion of Twilight 4/5 HC on my mage
Throne of the Four Winds 2/2 HC on my mage
Firelands 6/7 HC on my mage
DC 8/8 HC on my mage and paladin (Lucky i got the mount on progress before the nerv).

Raid experience in MOP (boss kills etc):

6/6 MSV normal on my paladin and warlock ( Lucky i got the serpent dragon mount on progress before the nerv :slight_smile: )
6/6 hof on my warlock
4/4 TOS
Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 Mythic before the nerv on my mage (Unfortunately i was unlucky to get the mount)
Raid experience in WOD (boss kills etc):

Highmaul 6/7 Mythic on my mage
Blackrock Foundry 6/10 Mythic
Hellfire Citadel 13/13 HC

Raid experience in Legion (boss kills etc):

Unfortunately here in Legion my guild ( most of the core raiders including our GM ) stopped playing WoW and i focused to play pvp mostly till to BFA. The only raid that i had cleared in Legion was The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC on my DH .

Raid experience in BFA (boss kills etc):

Currently i just came back from Classic WOW back to  BFA ( after near 5 months break ) i cleared all the content as follow :

Uldir : 8/8 HC 5/8 Mythic on my rogue.
Battle for Dazar'alor: 8/8 HC 5/8 Mythic on my rogue.
Crucible of Storms: 2/2 HC on my rogue .
The Eternal Palace 8/8 HC 1/8 Mythic and i stopped playing BFA because of the classic :).

Previous Guilds:

Don't get me wrong i do not wanted to leave my current guild , but the main reason is the attitude ( the drama queen ) in the guild since this is affecting my/our progress as a guild. Also one of the reasons was that I wanted to make serious Progress in Mythic content not just run regular Mythic raids with low attendance from my formerly guild mates that basically stops our progress. In aditional i really hate toxic  attitude  like in my previous guild "THPOH" . In aditional one of the reasons that i left my previous guild was that the core team of raiders including the GM just stops playing for no reason and no explanation.

Availability:

At the moment i'm in process of changing my job , so i have a lot of time to play since i'm mostly spend my time in my home . However all my working shifts  ends  at 19:00 my local time which is 1hr before server time so it is ok for me .

Communication:

I got all the relevant ( speaking ) program installed on my computer , got a working mic without feedback and i really do not have problem to speak at all :) .

Computer / Connection:

Well in some extremely rare situations i got DC's from the game , but it is usually due to blizzard problems. I never had any PC or network connection problems in general 100mb optical connection an up to date PC configuration .

Addons/UI:

https://prnt.sc/qq775n

UnitFramesImproved
WeakAuras 2
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)
Threat Plates
Details! Damage Meter

I also got several Raid addons that i'm not mentioning since they are linked to the specific encounter or if the guild members use them too .

Other Games:

CSGO HOTS

Why Iron Edge?

The main reason that im applying to your guild is that I know that you are serious guild withe nice rading time ( that is appropriate for me at least :) ) also i know that all players in your guild are good and 100% focus (so em i) .Also I want to make serious  Progres in Mythic content not just run noobish "PuG" raids  and im sure that this guild can do the trick :) . In aditional i really hate toxic  attitude ( the drama queen ) in some guilds since this is affecting my/our progress as a guild and at the monent i just want a smooth and frendly progressive guild in order to continue/push our progress and adventures together :).

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I have a lot of experience in this game and it will be pleasure to share this experience with other guild members (for example the azerite traits-essences or just a build that i found recently to be the best in some boss fights related to my class-spec). However i can provide the guild with a good dps and nice/fun attude :) without the "drama" thingy .
Being a rogue, I’ve come to the conclusion that mine DPS is extremely  based on the amount of skills i have got as a player. Specifically the more critical strikes you get, the more DPS you deal in my current spec . By improving your gear, you are improving your class capabilities/chances (if you’d like) to deal more damage, other than that it’s random. In aditional i know that in some rare situations guild might want to stay a little bit later ( due to close boss kill progress for example ) please note that this is not a problem for me :) .

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I'm very thankful  to spend your time by reading my app.
If u have any question feel free to ask me in game pm.

Best Regards,
Stapzor

January 22, 2020, 11:56:30 am
Reply #1

Offline Nashor

• Guild Member

• Miauw

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Stapzor
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 11:56:30 am »
Hey Stapzor,

Seems like a very elaborate and nice application. I'm still wondering about your actual rotation, you're saying that there is no rotation and that it depends on the fight. While indeed some fight mechanics do change your rotation there is still a general opener and abilities your prioritize over others. can you elaborate a bit more so we can have a better idea of your understanding of your class?

Also you said you quit BfA due to classic, will you again quit retail when something new content releases in classic or were you just there for the early hype?

Cheers,

Nashor

January 27, 2020, 12:06:40 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Stapzor
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 12:06:40 pm »
No response from Applicant

Declined

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:21:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 0 Users