Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Shriz

February 03, 2020, 03:21:57 am
Read 2190 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Shriz
« on: February 03, 2020, 03:21:57 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Shriz
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Shriz
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Krzysztof, 25 years old, Working in a bar as a combination of an accountant, manager and kitchen staff lol. Im living in Huddersfield in England.

Class/Spec:

I playing curently as fury, i like it fast paced playstyle, however if the arms would outperform fury if it comes to damage output i would start playing arms  ( was the case in uldir). Got 455 ilevel as fury, could go tiny bit higher but corruptions and azerite is holding me back

Oh deer, i suck at explaining.
You need fury for rampage, rampage gives you enrage, enrage gives you haste, haste allows you generate rage faster, more rampages ???? profit. Basically you get decent chunk of haste from gear around 20-30 %, get another 25 %, and another bits from essences/trinket what makes you mash you keyboard like you hate your fingers. Mastery gives you pure increased dmg when enraged what scales with haste , the more uptime you have on enrage ( from haste) the more you get from mastery. So you were happy stacking haste and mastery until they droped Cold steel hot blood trait, what only procs when you crit with bloodthirst. And this trait pushed your crit higher than mastery and even haste.  And with massive ammount of stats we have in last patch even a chunk of versatility is good because its another multiplier. I did said i suck at it right? When it comes to rotation You never want to cap your rage, generate it using siege breaker,  execute procs( i like waiting for enrage if its not very far from it), bloodthirst ( if you got 2/3 cold steel traits)>> raging blow. You have your bladestorm or dragon roar what i usually pop when enraged, and Recklesness what doubles your rage generation. And you just play your little game trying to keep as high uptime  (fury waits for noone) with raging blow procs, execute procs, rage procs from bloodthirst , or random enrages from it and try to use whirlwind as little as possible, all that sitting on like 60%+ haste. And on multi you just weave some Wirlwinds what makes your abilities cleave up to 4 additional targets , switch to adds when they have 20 % to get execiute, and make some silly bursts with combining recklessnes and blood of the enemy.

Alts:

Not for now.

Professions:

Got alchemy and Enginering. I like toys from engi like mail, wormholes, repairs in dungeons, push back. And alchemy is just for crafting my own pots and flasks.

Raiding Experience:

8/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/9 mythic Bod, got 9/9 Mythic bod onmy shaman ( rerolled mid tier).

Previous Guilds:

I was casually playing in Legion, joined quite a few guilds, Pretty much all of them disbanded or stoped raiding, or decided to change raiding times. The only guild i was feeling the part of tho was colei what i kept reprogressing krosus untill it all went down during Antorus. Next was massive and long nothing trying to find a nice guild and few breaks.
Come back few weeks before bfa started, went trough quick few changes of guilds what literally disbanded after 1 week of existence or change raiding times.
Isentropy was first guild i spend slightly longer time but it broke down after reprogressing mythic vectis in uldir. Next i joined Sparks What i played the longest of all the guild in BFA, Finished 8/8 uldir with them , and guild disbanded after not being able to get stable roster for Jaina and most officers leaving. I rerolled to Shaman still in sparks. And as a shaman i joined Vehemance where i got my Jaina kill, and 9/9, just to have this guild disband a bit later when unable to get stable roster and rekill Jaina. After that i had enough and went for a break until few week before 8.3.

Availability:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 19.30-19.45 to 2.00 am server time ( finish work at 19.00 need 20 min to get home). Thursdays and Sundays any time. I will be going in April around 18th to my sister weeding.

Communication:

I speak decent english, at least thats what im trying to belive in. Got working microphone and teamspeak/discord.

Computer / Connection:

Got very decent Pc last year, dont have any problems with internet conection or ping.

Addons/UI:

Eluvi, as main thingy for UI.
Weakauras to fill anything i want really from procs, uptimes, boss mechanics to trolling myself with unable to relase on krosus.  Big wigs , small wigs for raid mechanics etc. Got details for damage meter.
I used before rc loot council or exorcus raid tools or whatever addon guild wanted to use to poast tactics etc.
https://gyazo.com/8a52701d06f4a20f038015c055ac3e8b

Other Games:

A bit of Hots, path of exile. Generally ill try anything as long i have someone to play it with.

Why Iron Edge?

Looking for a guild will enjoy raiding with. I like raiding hours and amount of hours per week. And a pepe in aplication form.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I show up on all raids, unless its some rare holidays, or random unfortunate event. I try my best to prepare myself for the raid by watching/reading guides, checking  logs, getting consumables. I may not be a person who spends 10 h a day grinding ap or mythic + but i dont slack too much either.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Was looking on wowprogress for the guild needing warrior dps.

Last Words?

I like joking a lot but i dont do it during pulls or raids unless is the way how guild operates and its fine with it.

February 06, 2020, 04:35:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Shriz
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 04:35:49 pm »
Hi Krysztof,
Thanks for applying. I do like the app and you sound like you know what you're doing. Not sure what it is about our guild that has attracted so many people returning from a full tier-long break but hey ho 😁.
Just one question from myself: how are you able to maintain a steady schedule when working as a bar manager, account assistant and kitchen staff!?
I trust you wouldn't make up your availability but I am curious how you manage to have fixed availability.
Also do you have any logs at all from this tier or a relavent tier?
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:51:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 1 User
Rexa