Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Mtj

February 06, 2020, 07:06:46 am
Read 2562 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Mtj
« on: February 06, 2020, 07:06:46 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Mtj
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Mtj
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

mohammed al-thani/23/Qatar/just done uni (thats why i have been kinda off on raiding the past few years)

Class/Spec:

i play mm/bm what ever is better have not played SV been playing BM this xpac because its been the best overall was playing mm in the xpac before, i do prefer to play BM because of its ability to dps on the move and thats good for raid boss over all to deal whet ther abilitys (like the football boss atm), my ilvl atm is 451

thats a bit hard to answer in text but well try to sum it up
crit is the best atm need to get it to 40%( i ues raidbot for stats weights and Pawn)
ues BW on CD and try to stak others CD on it like aspast and coral trinket BW CD is redused by barber shot and i to keep buffs up whet that

Alts:

no not really

Professions:

engineering/jewelcrafting eng for cool things like the boost and the glider (but RIP that now :( )
JC i always had it when it was uesfull i was thinking off makeing the ring but seen it was a bit too RNG and needed lots of gold

Raiding Experience:

i play PVP causally but now i kinda have too because of essences, i manly play PVE started in cata my raid experience [(T11 10/13N) (T12 7/7N) (T13 5/8HC) (T14 N/A) (T15 12/12N) (T16 8/14HC)      (T17 7/7hc 9/10HC) (T18 13/13HC) (T19 7/7M 2/3M 3/12M) (T20 9/9hc) (T21 5/11hc)
i have not raided in a guild in the xpac (my old guild Brock up </3) and been juat playing causally (was busy in uni)  

Previous Guilds:

i had to stop raiding i was busy in uni after that it was disbanded

Availability:

i not working atm so i am free over all but i cant raid on Friday and Thursday because on thows days i am not always on  

Communication:

yes TS3 or discord used them before (i already joined the discord server)

Computer / Connection:

internet is good pc is good i dont know the exact spc :P got a 1080TI and intel 7 but the game runs good 100+ fps most the time

Addons/UI:

my main addons are DBM/dominos/WA(for my buffs and debuffs and raid things) i can like you a PIC in dicored just DM me (mtj) is my name

Other Games:

atm i play apex and FH3 to chill but i play most blizzard games

Why Iron Edge?

honestly most players i know in wow stoped or play in other games but i still want to play wow and been playing solo this xpac puging all the time and i dont like that i like to play in a guild whet people i konw on a weekly raid i know i am a bit behind atm but i hope to improvr and do M+, PVP and other things in game and i been looking in wowprogress  and your the only guild i found that have good progress and have a social raiding and community

What can I offer Iron Edge?

well.... i am nice
but you cant tell that atm but TBH i love to get better at this and go hared but i know am i am behind ATM but i always look to get better i log all my pug runs and look in to them to see how to get good and use raidbot to sim and look at better gear (i know all of you do that but for me atm thats the only way to get better at this game ) and if i find a good huner in your guild i wont be shy to ask him (or him telling me ) how to improve

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress  

Last Words?

if you dont find me at the level to raid in you guild i like to ask to join as a social to join in alts runs M+ or raid atm i am kinda guild less and maybe in time i well improve to help the guild in raiding hc or M
i can like you my old and new logs if you like just DM me on discored (MTJ)
(sorry for my bad typing my speaking is a lot better)

February 06, 2020, 02:16:36 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Mtj
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 02:16:36 pm »
Hello!

The Weekend Raid is currently rocking 31 players. You also don't have a lot of experience in mythic raiding either.

Also I would like to add that in IE we have a very strict free speech policy, by which we mean people can say whatever they want and the leadership won't interfere. Whenever we get applicants from particularly religious countries we always take a moment to ask if they are comfortable with that, because that could also become the subject whenever the banter starts going.

That being said, if you're ok with being just as a social, maybe i can give you a shot when we have some extra room?

Please let me know if you'd be interested.

Xormn

Ba dun tss!

February 06, 2020, 11:24:09 pm
Reply #2

Offline MTJ

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 11:24:09 pm »
hello xormn thanks for the reply
i been playing in EU guilds all my time in this game i dont have a problem about religion or any other things that may been seen as offensive ( i can take a joke ) i am comfortable about that
i dont mind joinging as a social as i side in my post
i forgot to add my B-tag MTJ#21365 or i can
thank you ^^     

February 08, 2020, 12:16:01 am
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 12:16:01 am »
Very well then. Poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:24:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

62 Guests, 0 Users