Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Reyalls

February 10, 2020, 04:19:12 pm
Read 3872 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Reyalls
« on: February 10, 2020, 04:19:12 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Reyalls
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Reyalls
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Neill Paul
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Work as Security covering shifts for other workers so A lot of different working times

Battlenet ID - SlaYeR #22198

Class/Spec:

Current Class and Spec is Fury Warrior, but can also play Prot Warrior. Most fun class I have played hoping to progress it more as I haven't got the time to gear alts.

Alts:

I have alts that I will use when bored but atm focusing on Fury Warrior. I have multiple Alts which include:

120 Pala (Prot)
120 Monk (Brew/WW)
120 DH (Havoc/Vengence)
120 Shammy (Enh)
120 Priest (Shadow)
120 Mage (Frost/Fire)

Professions:

I have gathering recipes mostly but I level Enchanting on Main as well as Mining on Main. Try to keep cooking Max Level also

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have a lot of experience raiding, currently haven't learned bosses on NYA but it doesn't take me long to learn. Previous Raiding Tier experience thsi expansion includes:

Uldir - 8/8 HC - 1/8 Mythic
Dazar'Alor - 9/9 HC - 3/9 Mythic
EP - 8/8 HC - 4/8 Mythic

Previous Guilds:

Previous Guild was called Quick Draw - they mostly disbanded before 8.3 and have merged with another guild. couldn't commit to their raid times as my work saifts changed.

Availability:

I am available as long as time allows. I usually play Darts on Thursdays buit occasionally a Wednesday but hoping if I get to the level to be raiding HC/Mythic again I woint miss too much raids as darts is very rarely played on a Wednesday. Very very rare im working on a wednesday but can give plenty of notice

Communication:

Yes English is my main language i'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Have TS3 and can listeb, also have a mic and can communicate

Computer / Connection:

Good computer no fps issues. Stable connection, Kazzak ping around 25ms. No lag, DCs very rarely unless someone pulls the connection!

Addons/UI:

LUI, Bigwigs, Details, AngryAssisgnments, Plater Nameplates, Weakauras 2, Raider.IO, Saved Instances, Method Dungeon Tools, GottaGoFast, SimulationCraft, Auctionator, Handynotes.

I use these because I like to keep track of everything I possibly can as I want to get the best out of my character and also out of my guild members and hopefully help them with my knowledge of multiple classes.

Other Games:

CS:GO, PoE, CoD:MW and an singleplayer games when bored.

Why Iron Edge?

I have seen you on Guild Finder and I am looking for an active Social Guild and seen you have a lot of members. Hoping to raid in the future when I get my character up to the relevant Neck Level, iLvl etc. I also like to run mythic+ and push keys as much as possible

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Social player, active as much as time allows due to work commitments but I work flexible shifts. Good experienced player even though social, will like to push my character and gear as muich as possible. Can play multiple specs and roles if needed. I also try to be talkative and helpful in guild chat and eventually on voice comms when I get to know people.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoW Guild Finder

Last Words?

Hopefully get a guild invite soon to start having fun with the guild!

February 11, 2020, 07:09:16 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Reyalls
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 07:09:16 am »
Hello Neil.

This is a pretty decent app.
What raid team are you looking to join, when/if you get to the appropriate ilvl/neck/cloak level?

Ba dun tss!

February 11, 2020, 02:50:11 pm
Reply #2

Offline Reyalls

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 02:50:11 pm »
It will most likely be the weekend raid, I can't commit to thursdays atm but a sunday would suit

February 12, 2020, 07:25:59 am
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 07:25:59 am »
Ok then!

Looking forward to see you gearing yourself. We'll see what spots we have available when you do.
Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:05:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

37 Guests, 0 Users