Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Nanolina

March 01, 2020, 03:38:03 pm
Read 3095 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Nanolina
« on: March 01, 2020, 03:38:03 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Nanolina
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Nanolina
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello my name is Athos Karavali, I am 30 years old and I am a Software Developer currently studing MSc Data Science at London.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is Boomkin and my offspec is resto. I love to play balance druid because of the astral power build and I love seing my Starsurge doing 200k crits!
 My current gear is 473 and my equipped gear is 471

My stat priority is always Haste and the critical and my rotation always depends on the empowermenets I have at the moment according to the astral power and when its going to be my my next Starsurge in order to get the most out of the Starlord buff. I take it little bit further and I did a macro that removes the Starlord buff in order to avoid capping starsurge at 3 stacks.

Alts:

I have a lots of alts like Warrior, Mage and Rogue but I mainly play with them world content for fun.

Professions:

My main proffessions are Herbalism and Alchemy  and Cooking in order to have prepare all my potions and flasks and foods without worrying about the AH prices. I love to farm and make my own preparation before raids rather than just buying them from AH.

Raiding Experience:

I used to raid back in the old days of TBC, Wrath and Cataclysm and the I stopped for few years and came back at the end of Legion which I played DH tank. Nothing serious because it was my return point. After BFA was out I decided to start a mythic raider where I had 2mythic on Uldir. Then on the next raid I had 6mythic on Battle of Dazalor. Moving with the same guild to Eternal Palace we had 4m and thats when guild decided to disband becuae most of the players went to classic therefore I had my break until the new raid. No I am currently on 2M on the NYA raid.

Previous Guilds:

My main guilds was RIP Prepot, Dohtem and now I am in Dambusters. In order for me to leave from a guild that means the guild decided to disband apart from my guild now which is a casual guild doing mythic raids but they do not progress as my expectations.

Availability:

I am always avaialble for raids anytime and any day but as I can see from your raiding days Monday and Thrusday raids are my the main days I want to raid!

Communication:

Yes I am profficient in english as I have been living in London for the past 7 years and I do have microphone. I only speak when is neccessary during raids as I avoid talking nonsense when I am raiding.

Computer / Connection:

Yes I have build a very good pc before 2 months and my interent connection is very high. London internet connections are very fast!

Addons/UI:

THe main raiding addons I use is the Weak Aura to have the necessary modes for the raid warnings, Exorsus Raid Tools and DBM with a voice pack that calls every mechanism.
Here is my screenshot https://imgur.com/dsKnV25

Other Games:

I play only World of Warcraft.

Why Iron Edge?

I would like to join the Iron Edge becuase it seems that you have a very good atmosphere there as I saw from the posts of your website.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer Iron Edge a high skill player Boomkin that is always punctual with a very friendly mood and I like to help on the preparation of the raids. Just for example I have 300 expolsum which I can offer them to the guild and make Cauldrons with my Alchemy

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hear from you.
I would like also to find a team in order to have a weekly raid for the Jaina mount!

March 03, 2020, 10:55:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Nanolina
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 10:55:21 pm »
Hiyo Nanolina,

I like your application and I would like to see how you will perform in our raiding team, so you can poke me or any other officer in-game  :D

Also check out this thread for any information in regards to raiding with us.
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

March 04, 2020, 03:08:04 pm
Reply #2

Offline nanolina

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Nanolina
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 03:08:04 pm »
Hello,

Thanks for the reply! Looking forward to join you :)
It seems that I dont have the access to the link you share.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:46:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

88 Guests, 0 Users