Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - holylîghts

February 23, 2020, 02:58:59 pm
Read 5290 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - holylîghts
« on: February 23, 2020, 02:58:59 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: holylîghts
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/holyl%C3%AEghts
Class/Spec: Paladin (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

I am James Coppens 28 years old going into 29 in 3 weeks.
I live in Gent in Belgium . I work as a system engineer in IT.
In my personal life i have my girlfriend and my daughter of 1 years old.

Outside of wow i play football and like to have fun with my best friends.

Class/Spec:

I am playing holy paladin.
I have 458 ilvl azerite lvl 77
cloak rank 9

Off spec is tanking but i only use that for lvling and world questing.

Haste;
    Mastery;
    Critical Strike;
    Versatility;
    Intellect.
Was my stat weights before nerf to glimmer.

I mostly check around on different websites on what my best stat weight is. Atm its a bit harder after the nerf of glimmer of light haste isnt as important as it was before the nerf. Crit and mastery are getting more important. I am a guy that watches alot of players on warcraftlogs and wowprogress to find the best possible stat weights for me.

Alts:

I have a restoration shaman who i played as a main for 4-5 tiers so im capable of raiding on that aswell raided high end level on my shaman.

Professions:

Alchemy and herbalism atm, but i will swap herbalism to something that helps me raid wise, but now a day professions arent that important anymore fpr raid buffs.

Raiding Experience:

Started playing during ulduar on a warrior.
Raided in Wotlk in TOTC and ICC
ToTc : 5/5 normal 10/25
ToTGc: 4/5 heroic 25  5/5 10 man
ICC: 11/11 10 man heroic 10/11 25 man heroic wiped on lich king on 12% best try so was pretty akward we didnt kill him.
In Cataclysm my paladin Holylîghts was born.
T11 raided in Silence cleared 6/6 BWD , 2/2 Throne and 3/5 BOT
T12 raided in Silence killed 6/7 heroic 25 man 7/7 heroic 10 man.
T13 raided in silence killed 8/8 heroic 25 man world 500 ish
T14 cleared 6/6 mogushan cutting edge, 6/6 HOF cutting edge and 3 / 4 terrace missing sha of fear wiping on really low % constantly the last day before the next patch.
T15 is where i started raiding on high level: Raided during T15 in Security on frostmane killed Lei shen heroic 25 man world 23 (25 man) and ra’den world 38 (25 man)
T16 left security because i wanted a change and go horde so went to Enraged Revolution on horde on ragnaros-EU : Cleared Garrosh heroic world 63.
T17 I didnt raid at that time because enraged revolution was normally gonna take a break and i found some other things to do during that time so left them just before t18 to join just kill the boss on kazzak
T18 : Killed archimonde before end of warlords of draenor on mythic
In Legion i rerolled to Shaman and only raided the first raid of T19
Cleared Emerald nighmare world top 200.
After this i only raided in Antorus and cleared up to argus on mythic.

Previous Guilds:

Silence silvermoon
I started raiding on good lvl in silence. The reason i left them was that at the time the progress was going a bit to slow, i wanted to raid on a higher level and that's why i went to security on frostmane.

Security frostmane
Here i joined  them when they were 11/13 in throne of thunder. Killed lei shen and ra'den with them world 38 ish. Also cleared the first 8 of siege of orgrimmar. The reason i left them was that they had 4 holy paladins and i didnt like the atmosphere of the raid. Decided to move on to horde since silence and security was alliance.

enraged revolution ragnaros
Joined Enraged Revolution when they were 10/14 in siege. Cleared Siege and got raider spot after 1 week of trial. I joined them 6 months before warlords of draenor to clear highmaul world 63 and blackrock foundry upto blackhand. At the time we came to blackhand we had some drama in the guild because our guild master and 2 officers decided to quit the game. This leaded close after to a disband.

just kill  the boss kazzak
I then joined just kill the boss on kazzak wich was a reform on horde of the alliance guild silence.
I cleared blackhand with them , cleared hellfire citadel with them. Joined them into Legion aswell and cleared the emerald nightmare as stated above. Im still in just kill the boss as social just didnt raid anymore after antorus because i didnt have the time . Now that i have the time i wanna get back into raiding.

Availability:

I am available every time if there is a problem ill let u guys know in advance

Communication:

My english is really good and i have no problems talking on teamspeak with a mic and headset

Computer / Connection:

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9065482487

I have a decent computer for sure i am playing on ultra and i have over 60fps in raids during a boss fight. Also stable connection i cant remember the last time i have been disconnected.

Addons/UI:

Weakaura's
weakaura's i use to track all kind of cooldowns

Vuhdo
is my raidframe addon

Bartender 4 is to put the bars wherever i want

Details
To check details of my gameplay
https://imgur.com/a/u914dGK

Other Games:

runescape 3
fifa
other games on playstation

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking for a guild that can help me get back into raiding and i want to help iron edge to get up to nzoth mythic and clear nzoth mythis in the progress.

Also want a guild with a nice atmosphere that raids with fun.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A player that knows what he is doing, i was a raidleader in previous guilds so can help with tactics where needed. I always come prepared and only have 1 goal kill the boss we are facing

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress when i was looking for a guild that needs a holy paladin

Last Words?

I think i said everything on my application

February 24, 2020, 11:22:30 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - holylîghts
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 11:22:30 am »
Hi holylîghts!

Thank you for your application. From what I'm reading here I'm getting the impression that you are more interested in a hardcore group than the one that we have. Are you sure only 2 nights a week is what you want?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

February 24, 2020, 11:25:35 am
Reply #2

Offline holylîghts

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 11:25:35 am »
Yes i only want 2 days because i dont have the time anymore to raid more then 2 or 3 days.

I have my daughter that also Needs attention and i have free life that i have to attend so 2 days is perfect for me.

For me its also the perfect place to get back info raiding and with my experience i can help u guys evolve aswell wich is really Nice

Kind regards holylîghts

February 24, 2020, 03:01:13 pm
Reply #3

Offline Nashor

• Guild Member

• Miauw

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 03:01:13 pm »
Hey James,

The healing team is quite full now but we're definitely in need of a holy paladin and even though you haven't had a whole lot of mythic experience in the more recent tiers, I would like to offer you a trial and get to see how you fare with our raiding team.

Please check out this thread for any information in regards to raiding with us. You can poke any officer in game for an invite, welcome aboad! :D

Cheers, Nashor

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:58:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users