Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Helinda

February 23, 2020, 07:43:09 pm
Read 4077 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Helinda
« on: February 23, 2020, 07:43:09 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Helinda
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Helinda
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Jack, from Scotland I'm 18yrs old. I'm studying social sciences (So like Psychology, sociology etc) I'm currently dont work but looking for a part time thing (without a car its pepehands)

Class/Spec:

I'm 466/468 (depends on what items im using) and 469 in bags. I don't currently have gear for tanking but looking to get azerite etc for RBG's and possibly m+/raiding. I prefer DPS as I find it fun and I like seeing giga dmg on the meters, I find tanking kind of boring which is why I chose not to play it.

For stats, is Verse/ crit prio. (Fot pvp its verse haste) I prio BD on CD and Immo aura as much as possible and maximise fury without over capping ofc, as i use Eyes of rage and Demonic appetite, I have to move around a lot to grab my purple orbs. I don't use my eye beam on cooldown, if I can save it for hitting multiple targets, or if i need to move before the eye beam might be over, id hold it til I can use it without interruption.

Alts:

I have a shamman I play resto on, its currently in the process of being geared, same with my warrior (fury/arms) The warrior is mainly for pvp but I can play it in raids / m+

Professions:

For my DH i use jewelcrafting for the rings, and Leather working for the boots and legs (easy 3 sockets). I don't have any special recepest yet.

Raiding Experience:

I started playing the game in mid legion, only got curve for KJ and then progressed agrus Mythic, in BFA I got CE uldir, then CE in BOD and 3 bosses in EP, guild disbanded and I quit the game for a bit to play classic and other games. In current raid, Ny'alotha I have curve but no mythic progress at this time.

Previous Guilds:

I was in Imagine burgerflipprs in Uldir (top 500 world), moved to a friends guild for BOD/EP then that disbanded for classic.

Availability:

I'm available pretty much all day, as my classes are in the morning and the latest I finish is 4 pm GMT. So getting home for raid isn't an issue. I do have exams coming up in May-July time, but I don't think that should affect my attendance.

Communication:

English is my main language, but i've been told that my accent is hard to understand and I sometimes talk to fast x). I have a working microphone and regardless of what my Mum says, my ears aren't painted on.

Computer / Connection:

I can run the game at a decent FPS, though looking to upgrade my PC soon, my internet connection is pog, downlaod speed is shit though.

Addons/UI:

WA for tracking cooldowns etc for my class and razer coral trinket, I also use it for tactics in raid, I use details for tracking dps and healing + looking at dmg i took to improve.

My keybinds are 1-4 for movement, interupt and hard CC (incap) c,v,b,n,f are for cooldowns/small CC (meta, blur, chaos nova, darkness), and q/w/e/r/t/g/h/j are for main rotation (T is for azerite) and i have mousebuttons for trinkets, healthstones and pvp shit.
https://imgur.com/a/ZBzoeDl < In combat

Other Games:

I like league of legends, but I've currently only been playing wow. I'm looking to buy the new stars wars game (or well, most recent)

Why Iron Edge?

From what I've seen in on the website, looks like a chill guild, you guys have good progress and I think  I would be a good addition to the guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer high attendance (have reference if needed) good damage and preperation, as well as outside of raid actively playing the game with people from the guild and being social.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Scrolling through wowprogress looking for a guild.

Last Words?

Nope its all good.

February 27, 2020, 12:27:09 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Helinda
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 12:27:09 am »
Hi there Jack.
Sorry for the delayed response. Took some time to review things and unfortunately I don't think we can find a spot for you in the main raid team at this time.
Thanks for your interest though and wish you the best of luck on your guild search and your studies!

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:47:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users