Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Moonrockz

March 01, 2020, 02:03:05 pm
Read 5124 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Moonrockz
« on: March 01, 2020, 02:03:05 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Moonrockz
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Moonrockz
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello my name is Antonis im 28 years old from Cyprus. I'm a pastry chef , have my own kitchen with my brothers and work with our recipes.

Class/Spec:

Assassination for more single target , outlaw for single target has to much RNG and might not work with you for most optimal dmg in some cases.
Off spec is outlaw i play this more when i know cleave is important

For assassination is Haste and mastery but i always sim my character so i can adjust my stats better.
Rotation depends what talents im using but 100% im playing with Master assassin atm. So my opener for example looks something like this :

Mutilate
Rupture
Mutilate
Garrote
Vendetta
Toxic Blade
Vanish
Envenom
Mutilate
Envenom
And then i just refresh my bleeds(Garrote, Rupture) on target and try to use envenom as much for more dps

Alts:

I have a lot of alts but since 8.3 hit did not have much time to play with them currently trying to gear up my DK

Professions:

My rogue is a new class in BFA and actually changed mains to Rogue in 8.3 im using engineering cause i wanted to have the 480 helm and mining so i can have a way to farm gold/ support my engineering

Raiding Experience:

Im playing since vanilla with my paladin (mostly healer) but changed to rogue in 8.3

BOD mythic - 5/9 i missed the rastakhan kill and mekka best pull i did was 2% then i had to take a break from wow with my paladin

Ny'alotha - 2/12 Mythic with rogue

Previous Guilds:

i was in RIP Prepot for BOD then i took my break from wow.
Currently im with The Dambusters reason i'm searching for a new guild is sadly since we went to mythic raiding a lot of people skip raid days and i want to progress further into mythic but as i see we dont have the people to do that

Availability:

I work a lot of hours usually from 7:00 to 17:00 GMT+2 after im done with work i spend most of my time online playing wow

Communication:

Yes

Computer / Connection:

My pc is really decent currently waiting for the new CPU and GPU to become available and im going to build a new PC again , my FPS while raiding is stable at 80-100 at Graphics quality 7 in wow.
My internet connection is 120M and my ping in Kazzak is around 70-80
No i dont disconnect every hour

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/YLmGwXL

My addons for raiding
DBM - it helps me to track boss abilities and special warning
DBM - voice pack helps me with warnings
GTFO - wakes me up if im standing in a pool or something :D
Weakwauras - the best addon you can use, i use it for my special bar for my class that has main CD or spells and resources of my class

Other Games:

For know im playing only WoW but i played a lot of Destiny and Destiny 2

Why Iron Edge?

Im looking for a long time a stable guild, a guild i can finally join and know that they can give me what im looking for, a guild that i can finally call home and make memories with other members once again.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

What can offer is a raider that always is prepared for raids with foods and flasks and enchants on gear. I can handle criticism ( i believe that helps me get better). I research a lot of what to do on raid boss and for my class. I also think im a fun guy to hang around :D

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I want to thank you for taking time reading this and for the opportunity to apply.
Hope to join your family and start making them memories :D

March 01, 2020, 05:12:45 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Moonrockz
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 05:12:45 pm »
Hi Antonis,
Thanks for showing an interest in Iron Edge. I'll spend the next couple of days reviewing the application. In the mean time feel free to answer any questions our members and raiders may have.
Couple of questions from myself:
When it comes to your rogue, has it been an active alt of yours throughout the expansion or just a new thing you're trying? Basically how much experience do you have as Rogue since starting it? :D

Also I'm sure you've seen our raid times but I feel I need to address the fact that 7am start after a 1am raid finish would be quite demanding. We've had experience with raiding with middle-eastern players on similar schedules and it doesn't usually work out so well. Are you sure you can commit to such a schedule?
Look forward to hearing back.

- Shimmar

March 01, 2020, 06:03:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Moonmen

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 06:03:07 pm »
Hello Shimmar thanks for the fast reply ! My rogue is new in BFA he has every essence atleast rank 3 except conflict and strife and ripple in space. My paladin was my main through vanilla and my main alt was rogue there were times my rogue was main, i feel really comfortable playing a rogue.

March 01, 2020, 06:05:35 pm
Reply #3

Offline Moonmen

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 06:05:35 pm »
Forgot to answer about time, i start work around 9:00 am and i work on my own schedule meaning i start work whenever i want if i can finish the job in the day. Im 100% commit to your schedule , atm im reading 3 times a week from 20:00 - 23:00 wow time having a 100% attendance.

March 06, 2020, 12:10:56 am
Reply #4

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 12:10:56 am »
Hey Antonis,
Sorry I've taken a while to get back to you. I do like the application and we're willing to offer you a trial in the main raid.
Poke an officer for an invite when you're around :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:17:52 am

Login with username, password and session length