Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Stuha

March 20, 2020, 08:05:31 pm
Read 2531 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Stuha
« on: March 20, 2020, 08:05:31 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Stuha
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Stuha
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Rok, 33, Slovenia, Contractor in constructions

Class/Spec:

I'm using BM spec since BFA came out... i always preffered MM, but in current state is unplayable and underperforming... i always go for min/max... survival? no thanks... give me my bow and arrows and i'm happy...
gear level is at the max for my current progress... all upgrades ur coming now from nyaloth mythic and m+ weekly chests.

1. i play hunter since TBC... i did some mixing with other classes, but hunter was always the one i returned to.
2. stats depends of current situation... atm i'm still maxing crit, with chunks of haste on Cds... using simc/ raidbots to find best combos and then testing ofc. :D
3.hm... keeping up buff from BS, DoD and Deadly Momentum... spaming KC and filling with CS... not much to explain here realy... things got to simple lately :D

Alts:

lots of them on 120, but only DH vengeance up to date in 8.3 with 472-475 ilvl and maxx cloak

Professions:

Alchemy and Engi... nothing special... 1st for pots and flasks 2nd for battle rez etc

Raiding Experience:

I was pretty HC in TBC, where we were clearing raids with a good tempo(was healing with paladin at that time in raids). After that I was casual on/off player up to mid Legion. In Legion i joined some friends to clear some HC raids and ocasional 1/12 or so mythics . In BFA i'm mostly doing m+ runs with static group of friends, but still clearing HC raids... 8.3 cleared HC nyaloth, doing some 17-18 keys atm... so only other way to progress with gear would be by joining some mythic raid community

Previous Guilds:

none realy... i was in a guild with friends on deathwing, but now i migrated to kazzak to get into mythic raiding

Availability:

I'm avaliable almost every evening... if there is scheduled raiding day im there...

Communication:

I'm fluent in english, I hawe TS3... i think of myself as a good listener, but my girl wouldnt agree...
i use mic, but in raids i preff if only ppl that needs to speak use it, i hate when there is chaotic state on voice/disc/TS

Computer / Connection:

I have decent PC, no FPS issues, my connection is flawless. No lag low PING no DCs

Addons/UI:

i only use DBM, WA and details... i'm a simple man.
https://imgur.com/igFq07d

Other Games:

Diablo3 every now and then

Why Iron Edge?

I was searching for mythic raiding guild, found your post on wow forums, read it and found it interesting. Checked your site, you guys looked cool and thought I'll give it a try. :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm always prepared when it comes to raids... flasks pots food and tacs... I keep my fails to minimum, could say my fail % is close to zero when i know the fight and my DPS at max( usualy around top if not severely undergeared). I always push hard especialy on progress fight I dont loose interest after 2h of wipes ( unless i see there's a fundamental problem with a group. I don't tolerate wiping due to players underperforming/ failing on same mechanic time after time).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow forum

Last Words?

Take me, i Wont let you down... And some ppl say im fun . :D

March 21, 2020, 01:16:48 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Stuha
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 01:16:48 pm »
Hello Rok.

Can you tell me what happened to your previous guild? The one you used to play in with your friends?
Ba dun tss!

March 21, 2020, 01:37:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Stuha

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 01:37:07 pm »
Hey,
Nothing happened to my previous guild realy. It was to casual to sustain proper amount of players for raids and with time people left or quit or take a break etc. lately it was only me and GL online mostly doing M+ with other 3 friends(not in guild) and PUG HC raids. So i told him i'll migrate to kazzak to try and do some mythic raiding, since on Deathwing posibility for mythic raid is close to 0. Hope that clears up the situation a bit. :D

March 22, 2020, 11:51:23 am
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 11:51:23 am »
Hello again.

I'd like to offer you a trial for our team. Please install Angry Assignments and PersoLootRoll.
Invites start at 18:15ST.
Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

March 22, 2020, 05:46:17 pm
Reply #4

Offline Stuha

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 05:46:17 pm »
Hey,
Thanks for giving me a chance.. I'll be happy to to get in touch with you in-game, but for this week I'm already locked into mythic raid, sadly. So i'll have to w8 till next week if it's ok.
Who should I whisper in-game tho?
Looking forward to meet ya all in Azeroth. :D

March 22, 2020, 11:24:51 pm
Reply #5

Offline Xormn

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 11:24:51 pm »
Ask for an officer that's online and it should be fine :)

Also, feel free to join our discord!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:50:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 0 Users