Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Vérner

March 28, 2020, 02:37:21 pm
Read 1857 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Vérner
« on: March 28, 2020, 02:37:21 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Vérner
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/V%C3%A9rner
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Name: Mads
Work: Account controller

Class/Spec:

Manly i tank in m+ and fury for raiding.
I like tanking in m+ i feel good about leading the rotue and pulls.
When playing raid i like fury alot, but i have been cconsidering prot war aswell.
My main for raid is Fury atm and offspec i prot.
Also i just see your guild so intersting so i am almost willing to play what ever you need. But my best geared char is my war so i go with that

As fury warrior i go for crit. I use simulation craft to find best stats for single target on a
length on 5 mins. I know that i need trinket for Eternal Palance Razor coral and Vita from NY. I got Vita trinket but i am still trying to get Razor Coral.
Rotation is simple for fury warrior. Bloodthirst when ready else Raging Blow and always use  Rampage when enought rage. Also Dragon Roar when ready (or maybe hold it back if you know adds will come). For cleave use whirlwind and then next two ability will strike 5 targets. Very good for rampage to strike more targets. I go with Siegebreaker which is good to use when you got burst ready as Recklessness.

Alts:

I got a fire mage too which i could consider playing if you are in more need of a fire mage.
I find your guild really instersting and i am almost willing to play what ever you need :D

Professions:

Mining and engineering. Dont really use it but that plan was to get engineering so that i could combatress in m+ :)

Raiding Experience:

Last guild i was raiding was in legion. I got cutting edge on xavius and 5-6 kills on mythic in Nighthold.
I stop raiding for a time because i got a daughter but she is 2 years old now so i have more time to raid again which i really miss.
Back in legion i played elemental shaman: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/themaz%c3%a9?zone=17&new=true#zone=11&partition=1

Previous Guilds:

UniteÐ - Kazzak (EU)
They are not raiding in BFA and is almost a dead guild.

Availability:

I play 5 times a week evey night. I am available from 19.00 til 00.00.
I work from 07.00 to 16.00 so my work will not have any influence on raid times.

Communication:

I am ok with english and i also use it on my job. I got teamspeak 3 and microphone and also willing to talk.

Computer / Connection:

I just bought new computer and i got very good connection 500/500 mbit. No lag or fps drop or what so ever.

Addons/UI:

Threat Plates, weak aura, bigwigs, details, pawn, method dungeon tools, simulation craft

Other Games:

Only WOW atm.

Why Iron Edge?

I find your guild very intersting. Mostly because it seems like you have such a friendly raid team which i wanna be a part of. I see your progress is good aswell and i think i can perform on the same level as your raid team.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A friendly member that will do well in raids. I am very adapted to get better and i put alot of time in analysing my game to perform better. I can take cristism and also willing to help if needed. I am will do what ever guild ask me if its for the better for progression. If it means i have to sit one boss over, swap for alt spec or give loot to someone who needs more i will do.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I hope you find my application intersting and i am looking forward to hear from you.

March 29, 2020, 11:48:24 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Vérner
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 11:48:24 am »
Hey there, Mads
Thanks for applying. I'll spend the next couple of days reviewing the application and hopefully get back to you by Monday night with a decision. In the mean time feel free to answer any questions put to you.

- Shimmar

April 01, 2020, 11:01:51 am
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Vérner
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 11:01:51 am »
Hey mads,
sorry i took longer than expected. I'm willing to offer you a trial as melee dps with the use of tanking offspec as and when if you're happy with that.
If so you can poke an officer for an invite and make sure you're clued up on the first 8 bosses on Mythic if you're not already, ready for tomorrow (thursday) raid

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:06:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users