Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Somgnus

March 29, 2020, 02:46:57 pm
Read 1779 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Somgnus
« on: March 29, 2020, 02:46:57 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Somgnus
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Somgnus
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello, my name is Christian Bergquist I am 25 years old and from Sweden. I used to work in tech support/customer service but decided I wanted to study to become a social educationist and the hours I had at that job I couldn't do that.

I used to play Battlefield 4 professionally for 2 years, I am now washed up but still competitive in those games I play.

Class/Spec:

The spec I love to play is Havoc which I have 472 ilvl equipped on. I love to play Havoc due to the swish swoosh they do amd it feelt like a really fast paced class. My offspec Vengeance is also geared where I have 467 ilvl, a little bit lower since I still run TEP trinkets.

Primary secondary stats for Havoc:
Vers > Crit > Haste > Mastery > Agiility

Rotation for opener:
Immolation aura 3 seconds to get enough fury for Eye Beam > Blade Dance/Death Sweep > Metamorphosis > Eye Beam > Blade Dance/Death Sweep

Rotation over all:

Blade Dance/Death Sweep on CD, Eye beam on CD, Immolation Aura on CD, If everything is on CD Chaos Strike/Annihilation or Demon's Bite.

Alts:

Shamgnus, Enhancement Shaman, 464 ilvl equipped (played for 2 weeks in this patch)

Spönkgnus, Mistweaver Monk, 470 ilvl equipped

Professions:

I have Alchemy/herbalism on my DH to provide me with flasks/pots and also that sweet, sweet 2H flask. I also have enchanting on my monk, mainly for disenchanting purposes and inscription on my Shaman for those scrolls.

Raiding Experience:

Previously when I have raided I have gotten CE in Emerald Nightmare (Havoc), AOTC ToV and Nighthold after this we ran into roster issues and merged and had 30+ raiders, I had other stuff to deal with IRL so I decided to stop raiding and came back during Antorus where I got AOTC.

For BOD my guild got 5/9M, TEP 3/8M, NYA 3/12 and I want to continue getting more kills on in NYA.

Previous Guilds:

ETT JÄVLA DANSBAND, merged back in Legion with No Name Available.

No Name Available, merged back in Legion with Preliminärt. Left that guild due to me stop playing the game.

Reign of Terror, joined this guild when I first started back up they all wrote in non-english to which I joined Kimchi.

Availability:

Currently I am unemployed but I am currently looking for jobs and I have signed up to hopefully start studying this fall.

Communication:

I am proficient in English, received top grades in English during High School and have spoken it on a daily basis for years. I have TS3 installed, I have a good microphone and I do use it.

Computer / Connection:

32GB RAM @3200mhz
i9 9900k CPU
GTX 1080 GPU

100mbit/s down, 100mbit/s up

Addons/UI:

Angry Assignments,
Details damage meter,
Exorsus Raid Tools,
RClootcouncil,
Weakauras,
DBM.

https://imgur.com/a/k5GfSoQ Note that the FPS counter is at 30 due to the game not being in focus.

Other Games:

I play Battlefield V, League of Legends, ASTRONEER, Halo: MCC, Satisfactory, Factorio, Insurgency Sandstorm. All depends on what I feel like.

Why Iron Edge?

You guys seem like a great community with a sense of humour and that you really care about your members. What really made me wanting to join Iron Edge was your guild profile on wowprogress.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you a punctual raider and a raider who is fast to learn new mechanics. I also offer you loyalty and big deeps.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress.com

Last Words?

Pls?

April 02, 2020, 02:41:42 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Somgnus
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 02:41:42 pm »
Hey Christian,
Thanks for applying and sorry for taking so long to respond to your app. Unfortunately for now we're not really looking to take on more Demon Hunters at this time for the main raid.
I'll do you the courtesy of offering a social spot in the hopes of an opportunity arising in the near future if that would be of interest. If not I wish you the best of luck on your search.

Thanks,
Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:15:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 0 Users