Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Verrem

June 17, 2020, 10:41:49 pm
Read 1642 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Verrem
« on: June 17, 2020, 10:41:49 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Verrem
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Verrem
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello! My name is Emiel, I'm a 21 year old computer science student from The Netherlands.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is unholy because i like the way it plays more than frost.

I made my own weakaura to keep track of my cooldowns so that they are optimally used. Haste stacking is currently the best for unholy so i've got a ton of expedient III corruptions and play with 65% base haste.

Alts:

No

Professions:

I'm not much of a profession guy, PvE is why i love this game.

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding on heroic level since mists but stepped up raiding to mythic when BFA launched. I got 4/8 mythic uldir after which i took a break. I recently came back and got 11/12 on nyalotha. I did 200 pulls on it so i know the mechanics well but my guild unfortunately had a lot of drama which soured the mood during raid nights and is why i left. I've always played melee dps.

Here are the logs from the last 23 pulls my guild did on Nzoth if you are interested:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nzbZVr2kwJLcGD6x#boss=-2&difficulty=0&type=damage-done

Previous Guilds:

^

Availability:

Every week night except for fridays

Communication:

Yes

Computer / Connection:

I have 4 ping, and have a pretty good computer so FPS is never an issue.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/16OlyqY

I use weakauras to make it easier to get me rotation down. Angry asignments and exodus for notes. I use simcraft to optimize my DPS. Skada to check DPS. There are a lot more i'm probably forgetting.

Other Games:

I really like RPGs, recently i've been getting into Divinity Original Sin:2

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join an established guild with a bit of history that can offer a steady raiding environment. I've been in to many guilds that have disbanded because of drama or moved to horde servers (i used to play on ravencrest and have only recently moved here)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

An enthusiastic player who is fairly new to mythic raiding but not to WoW or MMOs in general. I'm extremely eager to learn and deal well with criticism. I'm also willing to be vocal during raids if that is asked of me.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I found you on WoWprogress

Last Words?

Not really, it has been a real struggle to find a guild on Kazzak even though i'm 11/12 in the current raid tier. It's mostly because people are already full on melee, or because i have no long history of mythic raiding. The first point is just unlucky and can happen but the second one sucks because when i can't join a guild i also can't build that experience. I really hope you are willing to give me a chance.

Also, cute doggo

June 23, 2020, 12:33:07 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Verrem
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 12:33:07 pm »
Sorry for the delay in responding to this application, Emiel.
Unfortunately we won't be able to offer you a trial for this tier, but if you're interested you can always reapply/bump the app going into shadowlands and we can review again then.
 Best of luck to you

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:52:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users