Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Sebsy

June 27, 2020, 05:54:00 pm
Read 2049 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Sebsy
« on: June 27, 2020, 05:54:00 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Sebsy
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Sebsy
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hey!

I'm Seb, a 20 y.o. Business Management Student currently studying at NTU in the UK.

Class/Spec:

I currently play BM Hunter. The main reason is that the class/spec was recommended to me by several veteran players. I did first play Marksman but moved once I hit 120. I don't believe I will be changing any time soon as I am not just loving how it plays but also the adventure and collecting aspect of it also.

Alts:

I do have a 120 Frost Mage that is decently gear. I am also looking to level a few more DPS characters in preparation for Shadowlands.

Professions:

As I'm pretty new to the game, my experience in professions in scarce. However, I am currently levelling Herbalism and Alchemy.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have little PvP experience but have just started to properly get into it the past week or so. And, as stated, I am a new player so Ny'lotha has been my first raid but do have 12/12 HC. To add to this, I am looking to progress further in terms of raiding in Shadowlands e.g. Mythic raiding etc.

Previous Guilds:

No previous Guild experience

Availability:

As a student, I have a lot of time to put into WoW and guild activities. I won't be going back to classes until September and even then, my availability won't change that much.

Communication:

I am proficient in English and primarily use Discord on a daily basis. However, I do have TS3 installed.

Computer / Connection:

I have a strong connection and PC with no issues when it comes with fps/connection/stability issues.

Addons/UI:

I use:

- ElvUI
- DBM
- WeakAuras
- SimC
- RaiderIO
- Pawn

and some other general addons such as Bagnon.

UI - https://gyazo.com/ab059a38c18b8b686985017a1a7b884e

Other Games:

I have been playing games from a young age and come from an FPS background (Call of Duty mainly) However, since I was introduced to WoW this year, it has been the only thing I have played bar some occasional Valorant.

Why Iron Edge?

When I began playing WoW, being in a guild was something that primarily attracted me to the game, the ability to be in a community is, of course, an important thing about WoW. So, having this in mind I wanted to make sure I learned the game to certain degree to make sure that when I did eventually join a guild I would be a valuable member and not someone who simply joined for the perks that it entails. To answer the question of why Iron Edge, I was introduced to the game by four members of the IE guild and play with them on a daily basis. After hearing their positive experiences with the guild, it only made sense for me to apply to join Iron Edge

(The members are: th3b, Doomslay, Kerzha and Josh)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a friendly and active player that in general wants to be in a guild where I can learn from players with more experience and are at a higher skill level than me. I also believe that even though I am applying to be a social member, I want to be a valuable member than constantly participates in Guild activities and fills in wherever is necessary.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard from my friends I listed previously.

Last Words?

I am a new player but do believe with how much I have thoroughly enjoyed WoW the past few months, this is going to be my primary game for years to come. So, with this, it makes sense to want a long-term guild where I can progress and believe Iron Edge is the perfect place for this!

June 29, 2020, 07:13:16 pm
Reply #1

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Sebsy
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 07:13:16 pm »
Did spend a fantastic 65 minutes in kings rest with him yesterday. Friendly and nice dude.

June 29, 2020, 08:13:40 pm
Reply #2

Offline Tzuyu

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 08:13:40 pm »
Yes

June 29, 2020, 08:24:37 pm
Reply #3

Offline Kerzha

• Guild Member

June 29, 2020, 08:29:26 pm
Reply #4

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 08:29:26 pm »
I'm aware i'm not very active in game or on the forum any more but I would like to call in any favour from back in the day to get this application declined and the aforementioned player blacklisted from not just iron edge or kazzak but from WoW in general.

Thanks hope you are all well.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

July 01, 2020, 10:30:23 am
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 10:30:23 am »
Hi Sebsy,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:24:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

78 Guests, 0 Users