Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Notnicky

July 21, 2020, 06:29:30 pm
Read 2256 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Notnicky
« on: July 21, 2020, 06:29:30 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Notnicky
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Notnicky
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Nicky :)  I'm 40 (shhh), from the UK.  Work in financial services as office manager / admin stuff.  

Class/Spec:

Playing destro atm.  It's been a while since i played properly, and lock is my bread and butter, so getting back into the game playing a spec i don't have to think much about felt like a win.

I've been playing the lock since Wrath, it was my first toon, i've got nearly 400 days played on it.  Me and Haafun <3

Alts:

Getting an alt up-to-par at the moment is a bit of a yuck.  The plan for Shadowlands is to have my pala is an alt.  It's called Nickizilla, currently also on Kazzak.  I've got a mage on Silvermoon - called Beepimajeep.  And a few ish other 120s.

Professions:

Engi, which i have on the lock, mage and pala.  2nd prof on the lock is tailoring, but i don't remember the reason for picking it up.  

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Zero pvp exp.  A friend boosted me to 1.8k in 2s, i hid, he killed everyone.  That was it.

Raid exp.  My first raid was LK.  Killed LK 10 normal (Kingslayerrr), but was totally crap.  But i did learn to love raiding.  Since then, until BFA, i didn't miss a tier.  And since Curve came out, i didn't miss one of those, again til BFA.  I've now missed Jaina, something and someone.

Generally, each tier, I've done hc and maybe half or so on mythic (except SoO and DS, when all were killed on highest).  Or all on normal and half on hc, going back before SoO.  For example, off the top of my head

Previous Guilds:

I've not been in a real guild for a while now, i'm just looking for somewhere I can get on with some people, maybe make some friends.  I dunno, go back to how it was when there were other people around to play with?  Eh

I was unwell around the start of BFA, i had an operation on my back in June 2018.  The whole thing and the pain reoccurance (which is now fine, and i hope will be fine for good), kind of put a real dampener on my ability to sit at my pc and play as much as I wanted.  

Availability:

Nothing stands out as something I can't do.  I do have a 15yr old kid, so life can throw things at me.  But I can always let you know, if needed

Communication:

I haven't used TS for yonkos.  I do have a mic, and i do talk.

Computer / Connection:

My pc isn't the best thing, but it's ok.  No issues, it runs whatevver I need it to do.  Fibre net, again no issues.  Actually, my pc i've only had for about 8 months ish, i think?  

Addons/UI:

Applying as a social.  Let me know if you do need this.  For raids, i use bigwigs and weak auras, and ERT or AA etc, as needed.  UI is replaced by elvui

Other Games:

Most recent : Temtem, Animal Crossing, Ori and the Blind Forest, Pokemon (on my switch and 3DS). I'll have a sporadic muck about on D3 when a new season sounds fun.

Why Iron Edge?

A stable guild feels like the thing for me.  Somewhere I can just be.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Someone chatty, and I can probably answer questions about insurance, lol.  Otter pictures, i can offer that.  I freaking LOVE otters

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wow-progress

Last Words?

No, but thank you for considering me.

I think i'm supposed to say that I would like a social raiding spot.  The sunday group sounds lovely.

July 23, 2020, 01:32:41 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Notnicky
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 01:32:41 pm »
Hello there, Nick.

You can poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:20:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users