Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Manatable

July 27, 2020, 04:27:00 am
Read 2381 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Manatable
« on: July 27, 2020, 04:27:00 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Manatable
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Manatable
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hello! My name is Erin, I'm 17 and I currently reside in the UK. Outside of quarantine, I attend college to work on a BTEC in Game Development. I've been playing World of Warcraft since Early 2016 but I consider myself to be quite a big fan despite my short amount of time playing.

Class/Spec:

I am currently playing Mage as my horde main but I have played a plethora of other classes!

Alts:

Nightborne Warlock: (68)
Blood Elf Demon Hunter: Zerise (106)
Pandaren Priest: Sorebones (24)

Professions:

I tend to choose mining and herbalism for my mains whilst levelling to allow myself to work up and get some gold. When I reach max level, I usually decide to change my professions if I feel it is necessary.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

On Manatable I have completed Ny'alotha in 10/12N and 2/12H. On my Alliance main, I have completed Ny'alotha in 9/12N and 11/12H, Eternal Palace in 3/8N and 3/8H, Dazar'alor in 1/9N, and Antorus in 11/11N and 11/11H. I have not been very active in BFA's raiding scene.

[Proof of this can be found at Thraeless-Frostmane]

Previous Guilds:

I have not had much luck with guilds on Kazzak, and I'm hoping this can be my first stable guild. I tend to leave due to inactivity or "dead" guilds.

Availability:

I am available most days and nights until September from 11am to 4am the next day. After September, I will only be available from 3:30pm to 11pm :)

Communication:

English is my first language so I am rather proficient aside from a few hiccups here and there, I can use Teamspeak 3 but I primarily use discord. I struggle a lot with talking but I am willing to listen and potentially talk when I get to know people.

Computer / Connection:

I have a decent computer. Occasionally FPS can drop on my first encounter with a boss for that day but other than that I have not noticed anything bad. My internet is relatively stable and only has cut out once or twice since we have been with the ISP. As of writing this, my ping is 25ms to Home, and 65ms to World.

Addons/UI:

For raiding, I use Raider.io, DBM, Details, Bartender4, Scrap, Simple Interrupts Announce, Simulationcraft, Weakauras2, iLevel, Hekili, GTFO, and Pawn.

UI: https://imgur.com/a/5RGTdyL

Other Games:

I don't play a lot of other games but I do play Animal Crossing, Team Fortress 2, Skullgirls, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, Minecraft, CS:GO, SCP:SL, Portal, Skyrim, Stardew Valley, Splatoon, Hearthstone, Smash Bros. Ultimate, Splatoon 2, Danganronpa (1 - V3), Cookie Run, Gmod, aaaand The Sims 4. I only just got my PC a few months ago so my library is pretty small, sorry to disappoint ^^

Why Iron Edge?

I would like to join Iron Edge as the guild seems very friendly, yet progressive. I want to further my raiding skills for Shadowlands and potentially conquer the relevant raids in LFR, Normal, Heroic AND Mythic. As of right now, I only want to join as a Social as I am taking a break to level alts so I can have more of a chance at Raiding in the next tier.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can be friendly, funny, and pretty helpful if needed. I am knowledgeable in lore and raiding so I can answer questions about those things. I also take free commissions for those I like so maybe I can draw some people's characters in the guild.. who knows? I like to think of myself as rather outgoing when I know people and I can be pretty friendly if we get close, I believe that its always nice to have people around you that are happy and friendly as it can make your life much better! In the future I would like to become part of the raiding team and maybe a regular social.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was looking in the guild finder and found the guild there!

Last Words?

Yesterday I saw a goblin spill all his Scrabble letters on the road.
I asked him, “What’s the word on the street?”

August 01, 2020, 12:55:33 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Manatable
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 12:55:33 pm »
Hi Erin,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:42:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length