Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Cattch

September 09, 2020, 01:39:43 pm
Read 2734 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Cattch
« on: September 09, 2020, 01:39:43 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Cattch
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Cattch
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Hi, my name is Ilva, I'm 33 and live in the UK. I used to be in IE on my shaman Chayse back in MoP/early WoD. Have recently started playing again after a long break and I'm looking for a solid weekend raiding team :)

Class/Spec:

Currently planning on playing balance in Shadowlands as I prefer ranged dps. I'm also comfortable tanking and healing on my druid and enjoy playing all 3 roles in M+.

I mainly follow information posted on druid discord, along with using raidbots and comparing myself to other druids on warcraftlogs. Currently I'd go for haste and crit as my most important stats, but BfA is such a mess it's hard to tell without simming.

Alts:

I'm waiting for prepatch before I decide on alts. I have a lot of experience playing ele shaman and mage in mythic raids.

Professions:

Alch/herb

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding since vanilla, but been on a break since mid Legion so I have no experience with BfA raids.

Logs for my mage in ToS if you want to have a look: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/18469080?zone=17&new=true#zone=13

In Legion I got:

Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Nighthold - Cutting Edge
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M

Previous Guilds:

I used to raid with Raze on Alonsus, but ended up stopping as I just didn't have the time or energy to spend so long on progression anymore. Now they've pretty much fallen apart, so I decided to move back to Kazzak.

Availability:

I have no commitments that would affect my availability.

Communication:

Yes to all.

Computer / Connection:

No issues with PC or connection.

Addons/UI:

A pretty standard setup with weakauras, tellmewhen, plater and DBM - https://imgur.com/yDxN7nJ

Other Games:

Whatever interests me, although usually single player. Currently playing Crusader Kings 3.

Why Iron Edge?

I have fond memories of being in IE and it's cool to see a lot of names I still recognize. In all the guilds I've been in, IE had by far the best bants :) Also, I miss Rash :(((((

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm an experienced player who always shows up to raids prepared. You can expect me to know my stuff and not be an asshole :P

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Happy to chat some more if you have any questions. Btag Chayse#2949. Thanks for reading :)

September 09, 2020, 04:19:29 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Cattch
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 04:19:29 pm »
Hello there Chayse.

Long time no see! I remember you being a pretty strong player in MoP, but i also remember you being the silent type. Has that changed?
Also, what happened to your DK friend?

Most of the Weekend Raiders are players that still want to push mythic content, but just for 1 day/week, so i think you'd be a nice fit for us.
Ba dun tss!

September 10, 2020, 08:11:57 am
Reply #2

Offline Chayce

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 08:11:57 am »
Hello there Chayse.

Long time no see! I remember you being a pretty strong player in MoP, but i also remember you being the silent type. Has that changed?
Also, what happened to your DK friend?

Most of the Weekend Raiders are players that still want to push mythic content, but just for 1 day/week, so i think you'd be a nice fit for us.

Hey Xorm :) I'm still not the chattiest person in the world, but it's not like I'm a complete mute :P I've got no problem calling stuff out if that's what you're worried about. Sinafay said he would apply later today (although he's a warlock now).

September 10, 2020, 08:49:05 am
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 08:49:05 am »
Hello Chayse.

I didn't know you two were going to apply together.
Right now, we've got around 29 confirmed players for SL, so having an extra dps is not gonna help. Need a few healers.
We don't do split runs and we don't bench for HC, since it kinda beats the purpose of having a 1-day raiding team.

And knowing how you will both apply and can't offer you both spots, i will have to decline your app.
Good luck in your guild search!
Ba dun tss!

September 10, 2020, 11:04:21 am
Reply #4

Offline Chayce

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 11:04:21 am »
Hello Chayse.

I didn't know you two were going to apply together.
Right now, we've got around 29 confirmed players for SL, so having an extra dps is not gonna help. Need a few healers.
We don't do split runs and we don't bench for HC, since it kinda beats the purpose of having a 1-day raiding team.

And knowing how you will both apply and can't offer you both spots, i will have to decline your app.
Good luck in your guild search!

Ah crap didn't realise you had such a huge roster already. Sina and I wouldn't be fussed at all if we had to wait for a spot to open up. We're more interested in raiding with a good group of people in the long term, than getting a raid spot in the first week.

September 10, 2020, 06:07:40 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 06:07:40 pm »
Hi Chayce,

I wish you would have spoken to us before you applied. We discussed it internally and we're still pretty sour about how you guys left things back in the day. On top of the full rosters we all already have, I don't think this would be a good idea.

Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:26:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

77 Guests, 4 Users
Phoenixflame, kodin, Pratiarch, Devoid