Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Raveyard

September 11, 2020, 06:46:13 pm
Read 1615 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Raveyard
« on: September 11, 2020, 06:46:13 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Raveyard
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Raveyard
Class/Spec: Paladin (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello there,
My name is Jim, I am 23 years old from Greece, Patras. Currently I'm doing my Masters in Chemistry, in the University of Athens and at my spare time I like to play video games (such as WoW, playing since 2006, Call of Duty, Dota), hang out with friends, with my GF- or chilling with guildies on Discord. Due to MsC, my time is limited, though I share my acc with my IRL brother (George) with whom we have been playing the game since TBC. I love animals, I love Formula-1 and Basketball (have been playing since a little kid) and any kind of sports.
My English isnt fluent but Im giving my best and I can speak a little German (don't try me please!).

Class/Spec:

Basically, I wasnt that active on BFA, I've just done Heroic on this toon, so I called it Main! Right now, I have every class at 120 (Horde side) waiting for SL and I'll Main a Ranged dps (Mage or Lock or Spriest) still waiting for the last changes).
Spec is Holy, Ilvl:466 with Duel spec on Tank.

I'd probably answer on this question for Mage or Lock as soon as I'm maining this on SL so for Mages (frost) the main stat will be Mastery > Crit > Haste > Versa > Int.
The rotation depends on ST or AoE.
On ST will be like : Icy Veins > Flurry > Ice lance > Ebonbolt on CD > Frozen Orb > Frostbolt
On AoE stuff: Frozen orb > Blizzard > Ice Nova > Ice lance spam Frostbolt

Alts:

As I mentionted earlier, not sure yet. Currently have every class at 120 waiting.

Professions:

On Cloth ranged DPS (Mage/Lock/Spriest) will do Tailoring for sure and probably Herba or Alche (not sure yet).

Raiding Experience:

The biggest exp from Mythic raiding I've had (at that time me and my brother had 2 different accounts, something we can't afford rn though :( ), was at Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge. So basically, me and my bro started a Guild named Sky Valley Raiders from scratch and a couple more friends of ours. I was Raid Leading the group and eventually we did manage to get the Cutting Edge before the launch of the next patch (Nighthold). Unfortunately, due to IRL issues we had no more time to spend so the Guild was disbanded (Renamed later as Blasphemy).
Besides that, I havent searched till then for a new home-guild to raid and spend time so just pugging Heroic raids every Tier.
Important: I raided as Ranged DPS (MM Hunter) so I basically know how Ranged work! (Mechanically and stuff).

Previous Guilds:

SkyValleyRaiders (renamed Blapshemy), the reason I left is in the answer above (sorry for that).
Currently on Next Wave (Greek guild, I rly need something international, no hard feelings with dem boiz tho).

Availability:

So Basically I'll be able to be online like 2-4 hours/day through week and weekends more time. But not looking for a hardcore environemt , because I'm at the lab every day for around 8-10hourd/day doing my research project.
Important! The raid days are so perfect for my Schedule!

Communication:

Well, not the best at English but really trying my best.
I can provide TS or Discord or anything.
I have a mic and I can use it. (Though, I'm more of a "I'm here to listen and do my best" kind of person).

Computer / Connection:

Yes my computer is legit. No lags, no Disconnects, my internet connection is very good and the ping on Kazzak is ~70ms.

Addons/UI:

I'm currently trying to fix my UI so I can't link it right now but will do when its ready.
DBM (for obvious reasons xD), Details, Weak Auras,

Other Games:

A bit of Warzone and Dota 2, mostly WoW.

Why Iron Edge?

It seems you guys are exactly what im looking for. Also, I love dogs, I could not help my self and not Apply to you , after seeing that doggy face <3. Much love.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Good attidute (maybe some bad, cold jokes).
For sure Greek words (bad or good it's up to you, JK xD)
High Performance on Raids or m+ or even PvP (pog?)
Maybe some Chemistry knowledge???? (xD)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Found you on Wowprogress.

Last Words?

Yup. Hope to talk to you soon ^_^. Love ya and have a great great Weekend!

September 13, 2020, 03:39:18 pm
Reply #1

Offline Jim

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Raveyard
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 03:39:18 pm »
Forgot to Register before signing up! Cheers!

September 15, 2020, 12:58:34 am
Reply #2

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Raveyard
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 12:58:34 am »
Hiyo Raveyard,

Unfortunately our ranged roster is currently full so I will have to decline your application. I wish you the best of luck in finding a guild  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:21:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

57 Guests, 0 Users